Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thoughtform to empower our workings.

Shannon Outlaw

I know most of us are busy with many things regarding our lives and the destruction working but I feel like making a thoughtform to empower our workings... One that grows and feeds off the kikes destruction and when that happens it grows STRONGER.... Maybe this can be done if anyone might want to do it..just an idea. I'm so anxious for their quick inevitable destruction.

Hey thats a great Idea shannon! Perhaps you could share the name of the thoughtform with certain selected people you trust. That way you can all call forth and put your energy into it. Make one really powerful thoughtform.

Isnt that what the Nazarene is?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I know most of us are busy with many things regarding our lives and the destruction working but I feel like making a thoughtform to empower our workings... One that grows and feeds off the kikes destruction and when that happens it grows STRONGER.... Maybe this can be done if anyone might want to do it..just an idea. I'm so anxious for their quick inevitable destruction.

Thanks DPSaturn :) I was thinking maybe we all make one and chip in some energy but making one may be abit complex to make :-\
Hmm any ideas would be nice! And Yes that disgusting nazarene thing is a thoughtform. Made from massive xian energy so much praying and believing in it for centuries had made it 'exist'but if I'm not mistaken I believe Father Satan and or the gods destroyed it or severely weakened it..

------------------------------
On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 2:56 PM EST damnplanetsaturn wrote:

Hey thats a great Idea shannon! Perhaps you could share the name of the thoughtform with certain selected people you trust. That way you can all call forth and put your energy into it. Make one really powerful thoughtform.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I thought so. I noticed whenever someone said its nasty name a weak little thoughtform would come. Where as before it use to be this immensly powerful ball of energy.

So I think the destroyed the old one and a new one was proboly made. Who knows this might have happened a couple times. The Gods proboly keep whatever new one they make severely weakened and or destroy it.

I have thought this for a while. As all you would have to do is call its name and see it disaparting into the astral. I use to do this, along with blowing it up on blue satanic fire.

The thing is you cant just put the name on the groups. As someone jew could come along and try to destroy it in much the same way.

Thanks DPSaturn :) I was thinking maybe we all make one and chip in some energy but making one may be abit complex to make :-\
Hmm any ideas would be nice! And Yes that disgusting nazarene thing is a thoughtform. Made from massive xian energy so much praying and believing in it for centuries had made it 'exist'but if I'm not mistaken I believe Father Satan and or the gods destroyed it or severely weakened it..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I totally understand brother.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 3:09 PM EST damnplanetsaturn wrote:

I thought so. I noticed whenever someone said its nasty name a weak little thoughtform would come. Where as before it use to be this immensly powerful ball of energy.

So I think the destroyed the old one and a new one was proboly made. Who knows this might have happened a couple times. The Gods proboly keep whatever new one they make severely weakened and or destroy it.

I have thought this for a while. As all you would have to do is call its name and see it disaparting into the astral. I use to do this, along with blowing it up on blue satanic fire.

The thing is you cant just put the name on the groups. As someone jew could come along and try to destroy it in much the same way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I had and I was working on a similiar idea, if not the same one, though- keep it confidental if you make one, because you do not want anyone jamming energy in there. So yea its a good idea, just careful.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Mm that was exactly my thought. Anyway, i mix this the 40days ritual and I imagine the ball of destructive energy like having a conscious by it's own, eager to be released to do it's work. After i finish with the rune vibration and the ritual affirmation, i repeat of couple of times something like "you work relentlessly until the last kike is destroyed and only then you dissipate into nothingness" (The affirmation is in my language but it's pretty close to this). This is pretty much as programming a thoughtform

Hail Satan!
Pe 17-nov.-2012, la 20:29, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... a scris:

I would deinitely do this, but I'm not very advanced, does that matter or can I do it either way? Also, what color should the energy be and what shape for the energy would be used?
Thanks,
Alyssa

On Nov 17, 2555 BE, at 11:29 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yea i'll say the people you really know and trust maybe have worked with befor will be ok and i know you already know it's not wise to post the name of your thoughtform in the group.
Hail Enki

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:09:21 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thoughtform to empower our workings.

Hey thats a great Idea shannon! Perhaps you could share the name of the thoughtform with certain selected people you trust. That way you can all call forth and put your energy into it. Make one really powerful thoughtform

Well white gold would work to empower the energy maybe orange too.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 2:48 PM EST Youtube wrote:

I would deinitely do this, but I'm not very advanced, does that matter or can I do it either way? Also, what color should the energy be and what shape for the energy would be used?
Thanks,
Alyssa

On Nov 17, 2555 BE, at 11:29 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back