Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third Eye

<td val[/IMG]Here's a test I always do to exercise my third eye. I either flip a coin and guess what it'll be before it lands, until I get at least 3 in a row right. Or I have 3 different colored chips, I shuffle them behind my back and grab one in my right hand and guess which color it is and see if I was right. I usually keep doing this until I get 3 in a row right. If you do then that's a sign your third eye is open. Basically the more open it is, the more times you'll get it right.

--   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

--- On Thu, 11/19/09, Ryan <ryandemon6@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Third Eye
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 2:17 AM

How do you know if your third eye has opened?
[/TD]

meditate on it and if you see little to nothing, maybe try it for more than the recommended number of days you're supposed to do it for. You may see halluciations the next door or for a little longer. You'll also start to notice some "things", in a very positive way. Don't get discouraged if you don't get it right away or if you don't think you were in the deepest trance you could be, remember patience and persistance are key here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ryan" <ryandemon6@... wrote:

How do you know if your third eye has opened?

Hello everyone, I need some help with my chakras. Since I found out about them I have been so curious as to how I can "open" them. Especially the so called "third eye". The meditations over the Internet change with every link I click so if someone could give me some advice that worked for them I would be grateful.

HAIL SATAN

Are you not aware of joyofsatan.org? It's what this e-group is based on. Read it, it has the correct methods of opening all the chakras.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "powerofsatan" <powerofsatan@... wrote:

Hello everyone, I need some help with my chakras. Since I found out about them I have been so curious as to how I can "open" them. Especially the so called "third eye". The meditations over the Internet change with every link I click so if someone could give me some advice that worked for them I would be grateful.

HAIL SATAN

I've started to open my soul, where it is said to first open the Third Eye.
Now I'm pretty sure I don't vibrate Thoth as it needed, but I have this pressure on the Forehead, so i'm doing good?
Today was my 2nd day, I know I have to do 4 days. any advices on how to vibrate Thoth, and is it the only thing that opens the Third Eye,
I also need to visualise white-gold energy on my third eye right?

HAIL SATAN!!

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/23540916/7 ... /thoth.mp3

Adjust the vibration to where you feel it and continue the good work! :)   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:04 PM

Now I'm pretty sure I don't vibrate Thoth as it needed, but I have this pressure on the Forehead, so i'm doing good?
Today was my 2nd day, I know I have to do 4 days. any advices on how to vibrate Thoth, and is it the only thing that opens the Third Eye,

HAIL SATAN!!

As someone that soon will start opening my soul, I really would like some help with vibrations as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bestindigo666" <bestindigo666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Thank you so much brother!! I wasn't able to find that..
I will try as much as possible to vibrate like mac.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Adjust the vibration to where you feel it and continue the good work! :)

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]I promise you that is a female as I am her husband.LOL I too have used H P Mac Fridays vibration and H P Maxines too.They have both helped me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Third Eye
Sent: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 10:26:49 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Thank you so much brother!! I wasn't able to find that..

HAIL SATAN!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL SATAN!!
[/TD]

LOL!!!!! If I were a male, than the fact that I'm pregnant would be pretty fri-deaky! HA HA HA! 
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "bestindigo666@..." <bestindigo666@...
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Third Eye

<td val[/IMG]I promise you that is a female as I am her husband.LOL I too have used H P Mac Fridays vibration and H P Maxines too.They have both helped me.

HAIL SATAN!!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL SATAN!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]LOL

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Dec 1, 2012 8:21:57 PM

<td val[/IMG]   LOL!!!!! If I were a male, than the fact that I'm pregnant would be pretty fri-deaky! HA HA HA! 
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "bestindigo666@..." <bestindigo666@...
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 7:37 PM

HAIL SATAN!!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL SATAN!!
[/TD]

[/TD]

Hi, new here

Ive been vibrating thoth everyday for the last four days and I'm having a lot of trouble feeling the vibration in my forehead. I've tried experimenting and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I just feel the vibration in my eyes. That's as high up in my head as I can get it if that makes sense. It feels impossible. Also after four days I've felt no pressure or ache in my head. I'm guessing it's because I'm not doing it right. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tions.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lebrontron_13" <lebrontron_13@... wrote:

Hi, new here

Ive been vibrating thoth everyday for the last four days and I'm having a lot of trouble feeling the vibration in my forehead. I've tried experimenting and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I just feel the vibration in my eyes. That's as high up in my head as I can get it if that makes sense. It feels impossible. Also after four days I've felt no pressure or ache in my head. I'm guessing it's because I'm not doing it right. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Are you vibrating it well? Usually , at least with me, I used to concentrate a bit on my 3rd eye, and only after the vibration was finished I would feel this faint shock  there. But very quick. When my 3rd eye opened I thought I did something wrong. Only later I realized it was actually well opened.
Try meditating for a couple of days on it , trying to feel it.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:09 AM, lebrontron_13 <lebrontron_13@... wrote:
  Hi, new here

Thanks HP,
Question, when it says "This meditation is most powerful when performed with a powerful full Moon, when the moon is in its home sign of Cancer or when it is exalted in the sign of Taurus, otherwise, you will be wasting your time" that means I'd be wasting my time if I tried it now right? As far as I can tell its going to be months until the conditions are perfect. Does anyone know if it's okay to perform this meditations in less than ideal conditions? Thanks for your time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lebrontron_13" <lebrontron_13@ wrote:

Hi, new here

You can do chakra breathing, spinning.
You can also the empowerment meditation found in JoS. You align it , do the lunar breathing exercises, and chant NANNA or Thoth , after you concentrate on it. This exercise must be done on MONDAYS at the hours of the Moon. Download Chronos if you want to know the planetary hours and days!
About the Necromonicon. Like Maxine said, ancient mages knew to be patient when it came down to power. When she means " wasting your time" is because you'd be better off doing a different meditation to empower it.

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 1:57 AM, robot_checkerboard13 <robot_checkerboard13@... wrote:
  Thanks HP,
Question, when it says "This meditation is most powerful when performed with a powerful full Moon, when the moon is in its home sign of Cancer or when it is exalted in the sign of Taurus, otherwise, you will be wasting your time" that means I'd be wasting my time if I tried it now right? As far as I can tell its going to be months until the conditions are perfect. Does anyone know if it's okay to perform this meditations in less than ideal conditions? Thanks for your time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lebrontron_13" <lebrontron_13@ wrote:

Hi, new here

Can you help me how to fully open my third eye? i done the opening the third eye, but it isn't opened yet. It opens with time, or do i need more meditation on it?

Hail Satan!

Hey...Im a bit into Reki and stones.. You can try to visualize the third eye being cleansed visuallly. What I do is i place quartz crystal and clean it out.. I also place kynite over the eye to heal and open it up... sometimes if done enough you can feel throbbing in that spot. Also ask of yourself "what is it i don't want to see" Sometimes thats a better question in meditation.
A
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "molnar.peter122" <molnar.peter122@... wrote:

Can you help me how to fully open my third eye? i done the opening the third eye, but it isn't opened yet. It opens with time, or do i need more meditation on it?

Hail Satan!

How do I look at my third eye while my eyes are closed while keeping my eyes closed? I try to look right in the center of my forehead above my brows with my eyes closed but when I try to look that far up my eyes start to open.

Visualise, you don't have to literally look there. Also, focus more on 'feeling' it, rather than seeing it, this helps a lot.
It comes with time, and practice, so be patient.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pdgeiger0821" <pdgeiger0821@... wrote:

How do I look at my third eye while my eyes are closed while keeping my eyes closed? I try to look right in the center of my forehead above my brows with my eyes closed but when I try to look that far up my eyes start to open.

Hey guys I meditate on my third eye and use the word THOTH to open it you know. Actually I see transparent beings in my room but only the shapes. I see shapes which move around come to my and move in front of me. This is a bit scary because I don't know what being this is . I talked to father satan that if this is a negative being that he can protect me and I cleaned my room with satanic blue light. I don't feel lazy or sth so I think this must be a god or my guardian demon? Because if it would be a negative being I would feel negativ? I summoned a god a few times and tried also to invoke him. Is this transparent being maybe him ? Pls help me brothers and sisters
Ave Satan 666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back