Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Number of Human beings - 666

Yoyo

Another meaning of the Number 666 is more of a scientific take on the subject.

Human life forms (and every other life form on earth) is designed by Connections between C (Carbon) .

Carbon 12 (which is the base all other chemical connections of the body occur)
Has : 6 electrons,6 protons,6 netrons.

So basically the molecule that forms ALL life on earth numbers 666.

Below is an piece of article that I found about the molecules of Carbon :

-------------

"Carbon forms the backbone of biology for all life on Earth.
Complex molecules are made up of carbon bonded with other elements, especially oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen. It is these elements that living organisms need, among others, and carbon is able to bond with all of these because of its four valence electrons. Since no life has been observed that is not carbon-based, it is sometimes assumed in astrobiology that life elsewhere in the universe will also be carbon-based. This assumption is referred to by critics as carbon chauvinism, as it may be possible for life to form that is not based on carbon, even though it has never been observed.

In cinematic and literary science fiction, a moment when man-made machines cross from nonliving to living is often posited, this new form being the first example of non-carbon-based life. Since the advent of the microprocessor in the late 1960s, these machines are often classed as computers (or computer-guided robots) and filed under "silicon-based life", even though the silicon backing matrix of these processors is not nearly as fundamental to their operation as carbon is for "wet life".

The two most important characteristics of carbon as a basis for the chemistry of life are that it has four valence bonds and that the energy required to make or break a bond is just at an appropriate level for building molecules which are not only stable but also reactive.

The fact that carbon atoms bond readily to other carbon atoms allows for the building of arbitrarily long and complex molecules.

There are not many other elements which appear to be even promising candidates for supporting life-like behavior, but the most frequent alternative suggested is silicon. This is in the same group in the Periodic Table of elements and therefore also has four valence bonds. It also bonds to itself, but generally in the form of crystal lattices rather than long chains. However, its compounds are generally highly stable and do not support the ability to readily re-combine in different permutations in a manner that would plausibly support life-like processes."

-------------

Obviously,the enemies of Humanity,life,Satan...Would label the sacred Number of 666 (which is Also the Square of the Sun - Search on www.joyofsatan.com) as the number of the "beast" , and blaspheme the number of LIFE ITSELF.Also,Here I may add.The Sun rays , transform Carbon12 to Carbon7 , which basically is the transformation of the DNA after the Kundalini Ascention.

HAIL SATAN!

Neat! I love it when we can scientifically prove this sort of stuff :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

Human life forms (and every other life form on earth) is designed by Connections between C (Carbon) .

-------------

Complex molecules are made up of carbon bonded with other elements, especially oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen. It is these elements that living organisms need, among others, and carbon is able to bond with all of these because of its four valence electrons. Since no life has been observed that is not carbon-based, it is sometimes assumed in astrobiology that life elsewhere in the universe will also be carbon-based. This assumption is referred to by critics as carbon chauvinism, as it may be possible for life to form that is not based on carbon, even though it has never been observed.

In cinematic and literary science fiction, a moment when man-made machines cross from nonliving to living is often posited, this new form being the first example of non-carbon-based life. Since the advent of the microprocessor in the late 1960s, these machines are often classed as computers (or computer-guided robots) and filed under "silicon-based life", even though the silicon backing matrix of these processors is not nearly as fundamental to their operation as carbon is for "wet life".

The two most important characteristics of carbon as a basis for the chemistry of life are that it has four valence bonds and that the energy required to make or break a bond is just at an appropriate level for building molecules which are not only stable but also reactive.

The fact that carbon atoms bond readily to other carbon atoms allows for the building of arbitrarily long and complex molecules.

There are not many other elements which appear to be even promising candidates for supporting life-like behavior, but the most frequent alternative suggested is silicon. This is in the same group in the Periodic Table of elements and therefore also has four valence bonds. It also bonds to itself, but generally in the form of crystal lattices rather than long chains. However, its compounds are generally highly stable and do not support the ability to readily re-combine in different permutations in a manner that would plausibly support life-like processes."

-------------

Obviously,the enemies of Humanity,life,Satan...Would label the sacred Number of 666 (which is Also the Square of the Sun - Search on www.joyofsatan.com) as the number of the "beast" , and blaspheme the number of LIFE ITSELF.Also,Here I may add.The Sun rays , transform Carbon12 to Carbon7 , which basically is the transformation of the DNA after the Kundalini Ascention.

HAIL SATAN!

i know lydia! :) its great!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2011 10:02:45 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Number of Human beings - 666

Neat! I love it when we can scientifically prove this sort of stuff :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

-------------

Complex molecules are made up of carbon bonded with other elements, especially oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen. It is these elements that living organisms need, among others, and carbon is able to bond with all of these because of its four valence electrons. Since no life has been obser

Yoyo, you need to write on this more as this is important, I do believe that the Sun is the physical manifestion of the cosmic life force in the pure from. And it was honored as such by ancients[they where not worshipping "big ball of fire in sky that make tree grow" as morden scholars claim] hence the massive solar symbolism. In the Magnum Opus such as creating the body of RA and Shiva is also depicted as a Sun God, in the sense of the perfection of the life force to the highest level of light energy or primal vibration. It seems every God depicted in the role of the pefection process is always solar in nature and is the physical mircoism of the sun star. Even the ancient terms such as enlightenment relate to it. The halo is a solar disk used to represent the power of life force of the risen Serpent power.etc

-------------

Complex molecules are made up of carbon bonded with other elements, especially oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen. It is these elements that living organisms need, among others, and carbon is able to bond with all of these because of its four valence electrons. Since no life has been obser

Yes, it is what i learn and feel too from my GD who is Amon-RâIn plus, working with the solar energy heals everything and destroy any enemy entity.The fire of sun never unbalanced the other elements in us. I use it every day for an incredible amount and I never had any troubles in anyway. And I have already a "fire temper" ! Don Danko is VERY right.Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk ! 
De : Don Danko <mageson6666@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 27 mars 2011, 5h 33min 01s
Objet : Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Number of Human beings - 666

Yoyo, you need to write on this more as this is important, I do believe that the Sun is the physical manifestion of the cosmic life force in the pure from. And it was honored as such by ancients[they where not worshipping "big ball of fire in sky that make tree grow" as morden scholars claim] hence the massive solar symbolism. In the Magnum Opus such as creating the body of RA and Shiva is also depicted as a Sun God, in the sense of the perfection of the life force to the highest level of light energy or primal vibration. It seems every God depicted in the role of the pefection process is always solar in nature and is the physical mircoism of the sun star. Even the ancient terms such as enlightenment relate to it. The halo is a solar disk used to represent the power of life force of the risen Serpent power.etc

-------------

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Yoyo, you need to write on this more as this is important, I do believe that the
Sun is the physical manifestion of the cosmic life force in the pure from. And
it was honored as such by ancients[they where not worshipping "big ball of fire
in sky that make tree grow" as morden scholars claim] hence the massive solar
symbolism. In the Magnum Opus such as creating the body of RA and Shiva is also
depicted as a Sun God, in the sense of the perfection of the life force to the
highest level of light energy or primal vibration. It seems every God depicted
in the role of the pefection process is always solar in nature and is the
physical mircoism of the sun star. Even the ancient terms such as enlightenment
relate to it. The halo is a solar disk used to represent the power of life force
of the risen Serpent power.etc

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

Human life forms (and every other life form on earth) is designed by
Connections between C (Carbon) .

-------------

Complex molecules are made up of carbon bonded with other elements, especially
oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen. It is these elements that living organisms need,
among others, and carbon is able to bond with all of these because of its four
valence electrons. Since no life has been obser
Your beliefs are prescise,I am going to compose a full purpose article very soon.Basically,as soon as I find info about Carbon,because from what I have found till now,Carbon12 and Carbon7 IS conscioussness particle.

HAIL SATAN!

Nice work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Yoyo, you need to write on this more as this is important, I do believe that the
relate to it. The halo is a solar disk used to represent the power of life force

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

-------------

Your beliefs are prescise,I am going to compose a full purpose article very soon.Basically,as soon as I find info about Carbon,because from what I have found till now,Carbon12 and Carbon7 IS conscioussness particle.

HAIL SATAN!

I have found Sowilo is identical to the sun in energy and when one looks at the rune's properites it's very revealing on the subject, the Eyptians talked of the seven souls of Ra and even chakra is chak-RA.

From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 5:54:19 AM
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Number of Human beings - 666

Yes, it is what i learn and feel too from my GD who is Amon-Râ In plus, working with the solar energy heals everything and destroy any enemy entity. The fire of sun never unbalanced the other elements in us. I use it every day for an incredible amount and I never had any troubles in anyway. And I have already a "fire temper" ! Don Danko is VERY right. Hail Satan !  Hail Marduk ! 

-------------

When your done if you like pm me a copy and I will put it up on the Thule site, such a article needs to be up where it can always be read and not buried under messages.

Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 11:47:55 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

-------------

HAIL SATAN!

I do agree and I do love sowilo.Completely "integrate" Sowilo in the body is to be totally linked to the solar energy.Hail Satan ! Hail Râ !
Envoyé le : Dim 27 mars 2011, 19h 43min 39s
Objet : Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Number of Human beings - 666

I have found Sowilo is identical to the sun in energy and when one looks at the rune's properites it's very revealing on the subject, the Eyptians talked of the seven souls of Ra and even chakra is chak-RA.

From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...

Yes, it is what i learn and feel too from my GD who is Amon-Râ In plus, working with the solar energy heals everything and destroy any enemy entity. The fire of sun never unbalanced the other elements in us. I use it every day for an incredible amount and I never had any troubles in anyway. And I have already a "fire temper" ! Don Danko is VERY right. Hail Satan !  Hail Marduk ! 

-------------

so as i was saying in previous posts sowilo is all purpose? and can be used to empower chakras and the aura? (when vibrated into the aura)
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011 3:02:34 pm
From: "Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
Subject: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Number of Human beings - 666

I do agree and I do love sowilo.
Completely "integrate" Sowilo in the body is to be totally linked to the solar
energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail Râ !

Objet : Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Number of Human beings - 666

I have found Sowilo is identical to the sun in energy and when one looks at the
rune's properites it's very revealing on the subject, the Eyptians talked of the
seven souls of Ra and even chakra is chak-RA.

Yes, it is what i learn and feel too from my GD who is Amon-Râ
In plus, working with the solar energy heals everything and destroy any enemy
entity.
The fire of sun

It gives the energy of the sun.

Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 3:09:14 PM
Subject: RE: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Number of Human beings - 666

so as i was saying in previous posts sowilo is all purpose? and can be used to empower chakras and the aura? (when vibrated into the aura)

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail Râ !

rune's properites it's very revealing on the subject, the Eyptians talked of the

entity.
The fire of sun

for me, yes, completely.Vibrate sowilo in the aura and the chakra bring the pure fire in them, and light them and above all, like exactly the energy of Amon-Râ (praise to Him) BURN THE SEEDS OF "KARMA".HAIL SATAN !HAIL AMON-RÂ ! 
De : Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@...
Envoyé le : Dim 27 mars 2011, 20h 09min 14s
Objet : RE: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Number of Human beings - 666

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail Râ !

entity.
The fire of sun

thanks don and sekhmet. so basically saying when vibrated into the aura and chakras is the same as sitting outside and absorbing sun into the aura? sory just trying to make sure. so if so, i will pogram the sowilo rune into my aura for protection as well? correct? thanks guys :) love your knowledge.
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011 3:22:52 pm
Subject: Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Number of Human beings - 666

for me, yes, completely.
Vibrate sowilo in the aura and the chakra bring the pure fire in them, and light
them and above all, like exactly the energy of Amon-Râ (praise to Him) BURN THE
SEEDS OF "KARMA".
HAIL SATAN !
HAIL AMON-RÂ !

Objet : RE: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Number of Human beings - 666

so as i was saying in previous posts sowilo is all purpose? and can be used to
empower chakras and the aura? (when vibrated into the aura)

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail

oh yea and don since you says it brings the power of the sun, it can be used for all purpose matters?

for me, yes, completely.
Vibrate sowilo in the aura and the chakra bring the pure fire in them, and light
SEEDS OF "KARMA".
HAIL SATAN !
HAIL AMON-RÂ !

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail

This is kind of off the topic, but talking about Sowilo and it's connection to the Sun, I thought about what day it is today, and if Runes have corresponding days, like Sowilo to today (Sunday), Gebo to Friday. Would that mean that all of them connect to a certain planet? I know they are aligned with stars, but are the planets involved with all of them as well?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

thanks don and sekhmet. so basically saying when vibrated into the aura and chakras is the same as sitting outside and absorbing sun into the aura? sory just trying to make sure. so if so, i will pogram the sowilo rune into my aura for protection as well? correct? thanks guys :) love your knowledge.

for me, yes, completely.
SEEDS OF "KARMA".
HAIL SATAN !
HAIL AMON-RÂ !

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail

i believe it does have a astrological and planetary significance.
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011 4:20:10 pm

This is kind of off the topic, but talking about Sowilo and it's connection to the Sun, I thought about what day it is today, and if Runes have corresponding days, like Sowilo to today (Sunday), Gebo to Friday. Would that mean that all of them connect to a certain planet? I know they are aligned with stars, but are the planets involved with all of them as well?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

for me,

..Hail Satan! i had to find my book from when i was into the wiccan stuff--keeping in mind this wicca, some of the runes and planets make sense to me, FEHU-Venus and Moon URUZ-Mars THURISAZ-Jupiter HALGIZ-Saturn GEBO-Venus ANSUZ-Mercury there is more but i will have to look, i just want to know since this is wicca stuff, should i even bother? does it sound right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

From: "Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@

for me, yes, completely.
SEEDS OF "KARMA".
HAIL SATAN !
HAIL AMON-RÂ !

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail

So, would vibrating this rune into the chakras have any pronounced effect for empowering them?

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail Râ !

entity.
The fire of sun

Hmmm combined with the Sun kabalistic square mantra, it would be very very powerfull then.

Hail Satan !!
Hail The Gods ov Duat !!

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail Râ !

entity.
The fire of sun

When your done if you like pm me a copy and I will put it up on the Thule site,
such a article needs to be up where it can always be read and not buried under
messages.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Yoyo, you need to write on this more as this is important, I do believe that
the

it was honored as such by ancients[they where not worshipping "big ball
of fire

in sky that make tree grow" as morden scholars claim] hence the massive
solar

symbolism. In the Magnum Opus such as creating the body of RA and Shiva is
also

relate to it. The halo is a solar disk used to represent the power of life
force

Another meaning of the Number 666 is more of a scientific take on the
subject.

Carbon 12 (which is the base all other chemical connections of the body
occur)

-------------

Complex molecules are made up of carbon bonded with other elements,
especially

oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen. It is these elements that living organisms
need,

Your beliefs are prescise,I am going to compose a full purpose article very
soon.Basically,as soon as I find info about Carbon,because from what I have
found till now,Carbon12 and Carbon7 IS conscioussness particle.

HAIL SATAN!
I am honored.Well,I sent this on the E-Groups , You should have seen this already.But I still forgot to mention one or two *VERY* important points.

HAIL SATAN!

Yes this is correct. Sunday-Sowilo(also the real SALVATION, The perfected soul of Gold, Fire). Monday-Dagaz(dagger, daylight, enlightenment). Tuesday-Tiwaz(The number TWO and the phallus, the arrow, lustful sexuality, war). Wednesday-Ansuz(ANSWERS). Thursday-Thurisaz. Friday-Fehu. Saturday Hagal. Also the word MONTH is derived from MOON as it is based upon the moon cycles. As can be seen, the names of the days of the week were derived from the runes.

On Sun Mar 27th, 2011 5:20 PM EDT blackkat_411 wrote:

..Hail Satan! i had to find my book from when i was into the wiccan stuff--keeping in mind this wicca, some of the runes and planets make sense to me, FEHU-Venus and Moon URUZ-Mars THURISAZ-Jupiter HALGIZ-Saturn GEBO-Venus ANSUZ-Mercury there is more but i will have to look, i just want to know since this is wicca stuff, should i even bother? does it sound right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

for me, yes, completely.
SEEDS OF "KARMA".
HAIL SATAN !
HAIL AMON-RÂ !

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail

Thats interesting, I grew up in an xian home, I heard the argument that 666 meant "man as gods" holy cow as if that's bad, are we not all supposed to evolve and become as gods, thats what our creator Enki/Satan intended for us. I love your article.
Hail Satan

messages.

the

of fire

solar

also

force

subject.

occur)

-------------

especially

need,

HAIL SATAN!

I had actually thought of that about a year or two ago when I was in my Chemistry class. My teacher said all life is made of Carbon and the element is composed of 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons, and right there it hit me and It shocked me all I could think is the 666. I had known that all life was carbon based and what not but it wasn't until that class were I had realized this. I laughed to myself and thought to myself this is another reason why I know what I am fighting for is true and worth it.

Hail Satan and the Gods of the old!

-------------

-------------

HAIL SATAN!

So, to finalize, vibrating Sol draws just as much power as inhaling sun energy?

This is extremely useful, because I can oly meditate at night. So I can have sun's power even at night when no sun.

AVE SATANAS!

-------------

-------------

HAIL SATAN!

messages.

the

of fire

solar

also

force

subject.

occur)

-------------

especially

need,

HAIL SATAN!
Brother Don I posted on both the JoyOfSatan666 Group and Also under the Adult group - named : "The Number of Human beings - 666 (Completed Fully)".

What's the difference between a devil~worshipper and a Satanist? What do these numbers 3,6 and 9 individually represent?

On Sun Mar 27th, 2011 12:56 PM PDT SLADE_666 wrote:

Hmmm combined with the Sun kabalistic square mantra, it would be very very powerfull then.

Hail Satan !!
Hail The Gods ov Duat !!

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail Râ !

entity.
The fire of sun

The Article You're about to read is much information,complex information,and scientific/spiritual knowledge concerning the Sun and its connection with the Transformation of the Soul,The kundalini aweakening.

Make Sure You try to comprehend every line as because it is a bit complex,yet,Ill try to make it very simple.
Some void meditation and aura cleaning before reading is always advised because the info here is crucial into understanding some things.

---
(Take time to read the article - and for whatever You don't understand,use Google to find information,or post Your questions below)
---

Human life forms (and every other life form on earth) is designed by Connections
between C (Carbon) .

-------------

valence electrons. Since no life has been observed that is not carbon-based, it
is sometimes assumed in astrobiology that life elsewhere in the universe will
also be carbon-based. This assumption is referred to by critics as carbon
chauvinism, as it may be possible for life to form that is not based on carbon,
even though it has never been observed.

In cinematic and literary science fiction, a moment when man-made machines cross
from nonliving to living is often posited, this new form being the first example
of non-carbon-based life. Since the advent of the microprocessor in the late
1960s, these machines are often classed as computers (or computer-guided robots)
and filed under "silicon-based life", even though the silicon backing matrix of
these processors is not nearly as fundamental to their operation as carbon is
for "wet life".

The two most important characteristics of carbon as a basis for the chemistry of
life are that it has four valence bonds and that the energy required to make or
break a bond is just at an appropriate level for building molecules which are
not only stable but also reactive.

The fact that carbon atoms bond readily to other carbon atoms allows for the
building of arbitrarily long and complex molecules.

There are not many other elements which appear to be even promising candidates
for supporting life-like behavior, but the most frequent alternative suggested
is silicon. This is in the same group in the Periodic Table of elements and
therefore also has four valence bonds. It also bonds to itself, but generally in
the form of crystal lattices rather than long chains. However, its compounds are
generally highly stable and do not support the ability to readily re-combine in
different permutations in a manner that would plausibly support life-like
processes."

-------------

Obviously,the enemies of Humanity,life,Satan...Would label the sacred Number of
666 (which is Also the Square of the Sun - Search on www.joyofsatan.com) as the
number of the "beast" , and blaspheme the number of LIFE ITSELF.Also,Here I may
add.The Sun rays , transform Carbon12 to Carbon7 , which basically is the
transformation of the DNA after the Kundalini Ascention.

Let Me explain about the Sun first.The sun as was mentioned is the Manifestation of the Pure Life force.In the sun there is nothing but Clean and Pure life force in its purest form in nature.Nothing negative can withstand the Sun.The Sun is a Star.Every star emmits many types of energies and radiations.We all know UV (Ultra violet Radiation) as an example.

The ancients were well aware over what the Sun is.The Sun is really the life force itself,as manifested in the 3rd dimensional reality.Going back to ancient civilizations,we see Gods like Azazel,having a Halo.I am going to explain many things on this article to enlighten people about many facts.The Gods were so respected because they were personifications of the Life Force itself.Thus,the Sun Worshipping.The Sun was worshipped rather as a Force,The life force.The ancients KNEW that the sun is the sustainer of life.

As I mentioned before,the sun emmits radiation.Recent studies have shown that Carbon12 (666) is the life molecule.The constant contact of the Sun's radioactive elements on earth,will basically "mutate" Carbon12 (666) to Carbon7 (616 - 6 protons ,6 electrons 1 netron) . 7 Is the number of PERFECTION.Thus,the seven chakras.Every particle to attain energetical stability,tends naturally to seek 7 particles on its last layer.

Let Me add here,that Carbon7 is self conscious.That means,it has the electromagnetic property of consciousness around it.(Yes,on a larger scale we can mean the Aura).I repeat - The Carbon7 is a conscious particle,that can "Hold" thoughts,emmitions,consciousness,energy,and electromagnetic forces around its perimeter.

Human science really needs to take huge steps to realize the spiritual,but this article proves blantantly that Spirituality (Satanism) and Science go Hand in Hand.

Scientists have absolutely no clue over why the sun emmits this radiation,which basically shifts slowly Carbon12 to Carbon7.What we know of is simple.Look at the Number of 616.Invert the second 6 like a mirror.You see the Shushuma and the Twin Serpents.The ancients have coded all that knowledge.What science has proven right now,is the fact that we need SOLAR energy (Clean life force) to amplify,empower and cleanse the Soul.By using Solar energy to do this,and reaching closer to Kundalini Ascention.Given the “mutation” or “transformation” of Carbon12 to Carbon7 happens like a flash,the Carbon7 particles disappear very quickly.BUT â€" The kundalini keeps re-creating them all the time in the brain,eternally.Another thing that has to be mentioned is : The Body by itself DOES NOT recreate neurons,but after the kundalini ascention it creates NEW neurons and empowers/renews the old ones.Thus many people feel the so called “electrical stinging pain”.Its the nervous system re-creating itself.

The Impact of Kundalini Ascention , Scientifically Explained:

When the Kundalini Ascention happens,the brain is unlocked.To unlock the brain and use a bigger percent,we need more bioelectricity.The Sun is Life Force/Bioelectricity.Our Soul is Bio Electricity.We all know that the Soul affects the body,so when the Soul is transformed by the Kundalini Ascention,the body is transformed.That means the brain is ALSO transformed.

Let Me explain about the brain.The brain is full on neurons,crystals,small magnetic particles.The brain contains metals,which also got the scientific community to think about man coming to exist from Star dust.The same neurons,crystals and magnetic particles reside inside bones and other tissues of the human body.The brain has as much neurons as the stars of the universe (truly uncountable numbers) . The brain is also a microprint of the whole Universe.

So what basically the Kundalini Energy does,is transform the Carbon12 to Carbon7,completing the body,the mind,and the soul.The connective link between the body and the soul is the brain.The Kundalini energy is also symbolized by the Burning Serpent.Bioelectricity is burning.(Transforming the non conscious Carbon12 to Consciouss Carbon7).The Sun is extremely warm.Nothing can approach the sun.Also,let Me add here,that there is NOT a limit on how hot a particle can get.That means,hot temperature can reach infinite numbers and still exist.At the other hand,Cold temperature in nature freezes on 273 celcius.No coldness can exceed that number.
Also “High Temperature” means MORE MOVEMENT OF PARTICLES = LIFE . The Sun IS alive,is the life force,and has the highest vibration/particle movement speed â€" Thus,the life force of the Sun is White Gold.

The Kundalini ascention Happens into the Soul,and its basically raising the base of our bioelectricity.Bio electricity is Perfect in every sense You can think of.The life force is what keeps the universe moving,the perfect principle.

For instance,Gods like Azazel were portrayed having a Halo around their heads.When the transformation of Carbon12 happens,Carbon 7 stars to give out radiation of the life force,similiar to that of the Sun.The brain basically transforms,and the crystals,magnets and star dust in the brain Starts to SHINE and radiate purest energy.It Shines so much,that basically penetrates the physical Skull.Your head shines like a Star,because of the transformation of the brain's metals.Thats why the Demons are named as the "Shinning Ones".Because they SHINE like Stars.Although this Shinning is not always physically visible.But on Gods,it shows even on the 3rd Dimensional reality because of its density.(Theoretically)

Another Fact most people fail to see,is that the 8th Chakra,is literally a Sun.The 8th Chakra is the life force chakra.It contains clean life force in the purest form.When the kundalini ascends to it ,it starts to radiate so much life force, that it basically showers the physical body,making it...Immortal and ever creating/transforming.8 is also the number of IMMORTALITY and ETERNITY.

So in a larger picture,we have a unification of the Physical Body,the Light Body,and the Astral Body.They become one and show in via each other.What the Kundalini does is connect You with the Life Force and Satan's Divinity.Satan is NOT only a Nordic,but The Life Force (Perfection) and Truth Of Creation ITSELF,personified.Satan is presented by having a Halo as Shiva - Because the Halo is the end of the Kundalini Transformation,Perfection,And Ultimate Purity of the Soul.

Also the Swastika represents the Kinitons,the particals of movement.Movement IS LIFE.Movement is the Life Force.The ancient Greek scientists said that "Everything Flows".They meant that the whole universe was moving eternally.Nothing is still in the microcosm.Stillness is Death,while Movement and Action is Life.

You may Ask now,what is the Life Force.The Life force is the Force of Life.The Force behind the whole universe that keeps it going eternally.The Force of consciousness.Its not fully comprehendible by logic or science at this time of Humanity.The Human life span is way too short to comprehend/realize what the Life Force is.Its a great Mystery of the universe,that can only be realized through realization of the self through Meditation.Satan gives us all this knowledge. Satan IS Truth because He is the Being that Completely understood the life force itself. Satan gave a gift to Humanity by the Kundalini Serpent : Immortality . The Purpose of this, was to have enough time to get to comprehend the Life Force , which is the ultimate purpose of Conscious Life Forms.

The square of the Sun is 666.And Carbon12 is 666.You see why the enemy bashes this Number of Satan? 666 is a Number of Perfection and Shamadi (Hyper Consciousness) , because We go through Carbon12 (666) to Carbon7 (616 Kundalini Transformation) Into our complete state of being,in a higher awareness and dimensional existance,which Satan intended from the beginning .This can only happen if You have a Soul .The enemy hasn't got light bodies/souls, thus is unable to reach the level of Samadhi .

Satan IS the Scientist of Scientists,and has All the knowledge there is.All knowing and All powerful.I hope we can start to comprehend it that we are eternal Luminous beings,and NOT some stupid garbage people who need to repent and feel sorry for the power Humanity has been Given.

For any questions You may have,I would be more than pleased to let You know,down below.

HAIL SATAN!

Please read the http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ website more.

&&

First of all, we all know as Satanists that Satan is not the devil.

Google definition of "devil" (go to google and type "define devil")=
"chief spirit of evil and adversary of God..."

Now, I always have a dictionary with me as I believe it is the most significant book we, LHP'ers can bear (the LHP is anti-dogmatic, and bears no "bible" or set doctrine).

According to The Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
"the personal supreme spirit of evil; a wicked person"

SATAN IS THE TRUE "GOD".
http://www.666blacksun.com/Exposing%5FCorruption.html

JEWHOVAH IS THE TRUE SUPREME SPIRIT OF EVIL!
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Inquisition.html

SATAN = "SATYA" + "AN"
SATYA = truth
AN = infinite
SATAN = INFINITE TRUTH/ETERNAL AND UNENDING TRUTH!
(this is in the JoS Newsletter. Forgive me if I didn't use the exact words.)

As we also know, jewhovah and his greys are adversaries of God (if you know what I mean) - adversaries of the Infinite Truth, hence, they are the true devils.

HENCE, XIANS ARE THE TRUE DEVIL WORSHIPERS OF EVIL.

AVE OMNES DOMINUS LUCIFER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nomcebo Msomi <msomi.nomcebo@... wrote:

What's the difference between a devil~worshipper and a Satanist? What do these numbers 3,6 and 9 individually represent?

Hail Satan !!
Hail The Gods ov Duat !!

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail Râ !

entity.
The fire of sun

Devil is Sanskrit Devi, asides from meaning "Goddess" it's the kundalini serpent and it does have connection to Satan and Enki being symbolized as the serpent in the stolen xian story of Eden. It's because you use the female part of the brin to awaken it. It's not a xian concept, google "Devi" and look it up in a Sanskrit dictionary. The xians twisted it like everything of course as in the word "Satan" which means truth in Sanskrit. All I see is you use the xian definition of it and try to claim it's something wrong, of course the kundalini Devi is the enemy of the kike and "evil" and destructive to them because once you awaken it you'll see the truth and expose the enemy lies that's why they twisted it in a negative meaning.

There's nothing wrong to call yourself a Devi(l) worshipper.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matali Noka" <flashyflyingparachute@... wrote:

&&

Now, I always have a dictionary with me as I believe it is the most significant book we, LHP'ers can bear (the LHP is anti-dogmatic, and bears no "bible" or set doctrine).

SATAN IS THE TRUE "GOD".

SATAN = "SATYA" + "AN"
SATYA = truth
AN = infinite

As we also know, jewhovah and his greys are adversaries of God (if you know what I mean) - adversaries of the Infinite Truth, hence, they are the true devils.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nomcebo Msomi <msomi.nomcebo@ wrote:

Hail Satan !!
Hail The Gods ov Duat !!

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail Râ !

entity.
The fire of sun

"Worship = Meditation, total focus upon an object, mantra, sigil, etc., to achieve a goal. This DOES NOT have to do with slavish fawning before a 'diety.' "

(From JoS site, definition of the code-word "worship")

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Words.html

So, a Devi(l) Worshipper is a person who focuses on and works on raising the kundalini (Devi) with meditations and kundalini yoga, that's exactly what we do :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "binger123456" <binger123456@... wrote:

Devil is Sanskrit Devi, asides from meaning "Goddess" it's the kundalini serpent and it does have connection to Satan and Enki being symbolized as the serpent in the stolen xian story of Eden. It's because you use the female part of the brin to awaken it. It's not a xian concept, google "Devi" and look it up in a Sanskrit dictionary. The xians twisted it like everything of course as in the word "Satan" which means truth in Sanskrit. All I see is you use the xian definition of it and try to claim it's something wrong, of course the kundalini Devi is the enemy of the kike and "evil" and destructive to them because once you awaken it you'll see the truth and expose the enemy lies that's why they twisted it in a negative meaning.

There's nothing wrong to call yourself a Devi(l) worshipper.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matali Noka" <flashyflyingparachute@ wrote:

&&

SATAN IS THE TRUE "GOD".

SATAN = "SATYA" + "AN"
SATYA = truth
AN = infinite

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nomcebo Msomi <msomi.nomcebo@ wrote:

Hail Satan !!
Hail The Gods ov Duat !!

energy.
Hail Satan !
Hail Râ !

entity.
The fire of sun

-------------

-------------

HAIL SATAN!
First of all I would like to thank each and every one of You for taking time to read the New Version of the Article which is Fully Completed (ON the JoS Adult Groups).

Another thing I would like to add is that I am grateful to have people who can see the connection between the spiritual and the physical.Remember - The physical is only energy.Its sole difference from the astral is that the energy is more "dense".

The credit goes to Father Satan.Satan gives Me the wisdom I need and teaches Me through everyday life.But I deserve an appauld for connecting the dots,lol.(Yes guys I know)

I am *very* proud of My Family.Because we show everyday what really gentile people are.The enemy is frightened.We are advancing to Godhead.My plan is to also make a scientific article about other aspects of the Soul.But I will need time to match the dots again.

Family,You make Me proud everytime I breathe,Thanks a lot for that.May Satan bless the mighty souls of ALL Dedicated and True Satanists.

Want a little tip over a reason of why 4 is a number of Satan? Carbon has 4
"links" with all other substances.That means,the same particle can make 4
connections , with other particles in 4 quarters.We all know that the soul is an
equal armed cross with 4 quarters.And let Me remind You : "I have allowed the
creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are
necessary things for creatures." -Satan Al Jilwah , Chapter IV
(Except for the DNA links,We see that 4 is a general number of LIFE ITSELF.)

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back