Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The cube

garciaeric268

I have a question about what the pope John the 13th about the cube that those who are members of the inner church, the heavenly church already have the cube within their hearts. The cube is a sign of membership, and it cannot be gainsaid: you either have the cube or you do not, it is the mark of the godhead and the mark of your service to the light in previous incarnations. YOU MAY EARN THE CUBE BY BEING A COMMUNICANT TO THE CHURCh.
I parents forced me to do my first communion has kid when I was a Catholic. By being dedicated to satan will that save me from the heavenly mother ship or the cube??

Father Satan protects his people, he doesn't just abandon his people like that JEWhova nation of fucktard JEWS do.Do not worry, you will be protected. Study and learn: www.joyofsatan.com

---In [email protected], <garciaeric268@... wrote :

I have a question about what the pope John the 13th about the cube that those who are members of the inner church, the heavenly church already have the cube within their hearts. The cube is a sign of membership, and it cannot be gainsaid: you either have the cube or you do not, it is the mark of the godhead and the mark of your service to the light in previous incarnations. YOU MAY EARN THE CUBE BY BEING A COMMUNICANT TO THE CHURCh.
I parents forced me to do my first communion has kid when I was a Catholic. By being dedicated to satan will that save me from the heavenly mother ship or the cube??

I've been dedicated for over a year know.
Is good to hear that father satan protect hes own who dedicate to him from shit like this.
Dedicating to our true father was and is the best thing I ever did.
Thanks for the message :)

Taol am referring to what pope the 13th said about those who are members of the Catholic church already have the cube, the heavenly mothership,g.o.d, galactic obliteration device within their hearts. Meaning when a Catholic or a Christians who let jewsus into their hearts when they where Alive will be made one with the cube when they die. The sacred heart.
That Is why the nazarene is seen with open arms, exposing the heart.
Watch this video it will help you understand more.

https://youtu.be/VepTf7u3CPA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back