Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The apprentice's notes: The 10 human regrets.

Yeye95

Today I want to share with you something that Father Satan shared with me a few months ago that undoubtedly makes us reflect on our purpose and work in this world.

A few months ago Father Satan gave me a box of gifts. These gifts came with great learning, tools and knowledge. When he gave me this little box of tools he told me to share it with the world, with humanity and with everyone who will come in contact.

I realized that great gifts come in an unexpected way and that many times it is NOT something material, but something much bigger and of great value.

Today I want to share with you one of those thoughtful gifts, in the future I will share more as I continue to learn, research and also put to use what you have given me with great enthusiasm and perseverance.

Without further ado, I will give you the 10 human regrets that Father Satan gave me through a Book.

Robin Sharma "The leader who had no title".

1. Reaching your last day when the magnificent song your life was meant to sing is still silent within you.

2. To arrive at your last day without having experienced the natural power you possess to create great work and achieve great accomplishments.

3. Arriving at your last day realizing that you have never inspired anyone by your example.

4. Going to your last day filled with the pain of realizing that you never took great risks and therefore did not reap great rewards.

5. Arriving at your last day knowing that you missed the opportunity to see even close to excellence because you believed the lie that you had to resign yourself to mediocrity.

6. Arrive at your last day regretting not having learned how to transform adversity into victory and lead into gold.

7. Go to your last day regretting having forgotten that work is about helping others, not just helping yourself.

8. Go to your last day knowing that you have lived the life that society taught you to want and not the life you truly wanted to live.

9. Arriving at your last day and finding out that you never realized your full potential and never came close to the genius you were meant to become.

10. Arrive on your last day and discover that you could have been a leader and made the world a better place. But you refused to accept the mission because you were afraid of it. So you failed. And you wasted your life.

• Yeye95

These are from Ancient teachings, in case anyone was wondering. I don't know if he cited any sources, some people do come to these understandings without reading the ancient texts.

Thanks for posting this :)

I don’t need to see a source to know truth when I hear it. I think every newly vetted SS has felt those 10 things at one time or another. And if you think about it, those 10 things are really the only things people are ever naturally afraid of. Thankfully working with the Gods removes these fears.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back