Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strong being..???

aprilxavier3

If father Satan is not the most strong being in universe then who's the most strong one..?? When I read Al-Jilwah father Satan states that "I am the one the most strong and the most perfect" what was He meaning..or still its just an allegory am confused about that.

What meant was he was the beginning and the end. Creator of all life. No being can truly stand on the same status/level as him since he is the most perfect being.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 2:49 PM, aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   If father Satan is not the most strong being in universe then who's the most strong one..?? When I read Al-Jilwah father Satan states that "I am the one the most strong and the most perfect" what was He meaning..or still its just an allegory am confused about that.

Ok warrior as we all know father Satan is the god of this world but some sermons state that is the god of this world and all worlds combine..now what are those worlds..all worlds combine..?? I thought there is one world the one we live on and some other planets like mars but seems their are other worlds but what are those worlds is it that their are other people like us who lives on the other worlds...??

What I know is Satanism is a school we come to learn and apply what we have learnt we advance and become knowledgeable if most of the teachings in Al-jilwah are allegoric which shall learn them one by one...

There is no true "God".Satan is a  ery powerful being in our universe.when He says
He is God,he means that He is the most powerful being in our universe.There is no being who has unlimited power.however there are extremely powerful beings like Satan
On Aug 18, 2017 9:49 PM, "aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If father Satan is not the most strong being in universe then who's the most strong one..?? When I read Al-Jilwah father Satan states that "I am the one the most strong and the most perfect" what was He meaning..or still its just an allegory am confused about that.

But our beloved high priestess Maxine Dietrich said that no one out there with total power.. No our gods are not the most powerful since the universe is infinite..
Or its like this father Satan is stronger than the enemy and all the gods I can see that how the enemy really fears Satan especially His sacred animal the serpent but what about at other side of the universe I think they are some which are very strong.. Not yet to be known..

Did father Satan actually rooted from the Jewish God and is the fallen angel who lost his place in Heaven where the life forever?

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 3:04, Ron Brown brownron007@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   There is no true "God".Satan is a  ery powerful being in our universe.when He says
He is God,he means that He is the most powerful being in our universe.There is no being who has unlimited power.however there are extremely powerful beings like Satan On Aug 18, 2017 9:49 PM, "aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

No.Satan is a very powerful Nordic being who has been existing for over half a million years.Actually,it is to safe to say angels are fallen Nordics/Demons,as thats what they are.The  bible is a book of fabricated lies and parasitic curses
On Aug 27, 2017 3:04 AM, "Sam Nugba samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Did father Satan actually rooted from the Jewish God and is the fallen angel who lost his place in Heaven where the life forever?

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 3:04, Ron Brown brownron007@... [BlacksforSatan]<BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:   There is no true "God".Satan is a  ery powerful being in our universe.when He says
He is God,he means that He is the most powerful being in our universe.There is no being who has unlimited power.however there are extremely powerful beings like Satan On Aug 18, 2017 9:49 PM, "aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:

You should read the Blavatsky books on this website http://bucurialuisatan.com/great-pdf-books/ there is no supreme being that made everything the universe has just been in eternal existence no beginning no end as for beings in the universe Satan and the Gods belong to the highest class of beings.......

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back