Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Warfare Program...

John Kundalini

Hey brothers and sisters in truth,

I have been looking more into the SWP, It looks as though it could greatly help me with my concentration and trance problems - the problem is I have already started more advanced techniques and meditations. If I start the training program (since it says not to practice other meditations) will my current abilities and process fade away?

Is there any advice?

Is the SWP mandatory?

Are there other meditations I can do instead? (like the merkaba, chakra breathing, void ez spin speed of light)

Another issue the concentration - I know I did touch it alittle before. Recently I have been using an indian guided meditation mp3 that focuses on all the chakra and the kundalini's energy. It is remarkable accurate and I have confirmed all of the information on the JoS. With this I can conentrate on the chakras and feel them very well however when I tried meditating without it - I got tired, lost focus often and only ended up only being able to finish the muldahara base chakra. I did the meditation after climax (since Im most relaxed then) but even so when using the mp3 I am able to meditate easily.

Help would be appreciated thank you.

"Bless me father for I have sinned
Please let me rule along my fellow kin"

You should start the process from the beginning exactly as it says. As long as you keep up with the program your abilities will not fade at all!

It also isn't mandatory, It's a very good program that will build up your energy and abilities in an even way however.

I don't see a reason why you have to stop using the MP3 but you should slowly try to branch out and get some freedom from the guided meditation. Just start doing some breath exercises on your own and you'll start to build your concentration without having to rely on the CD as a Crutch.

Hail!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... wrote:

Hey brothers and sisters in truth,

I have been looking more into the SWP, It looks as though it could greatly help me with my concentration and trance problems - the problem is I have already started more advanced techniques and meditations. If I start the training program (since it says not to practice other meditations) will my current abilities and process fade away?

Is there any advice?

Is the SWP mandatory?

Are there other meditations I can do instead? (like the merkaba, chakra breathing, void ez spin speed of light)

Another issue the concentration - I know I did touch it alittle before. Recently I have been using an indian guided meditation mp3 that focuses on all the chakra and the kundalini's energy. It is remarkable accurate and I have confirmed all of the information on the JoS. With this I can conentrate on the chakras and feel them very well however when I tried meditating without it - I got tired, lost focus often and only ended up only being able to finish the muldahara base chakra. I did the meditation after climax (since Im most relaxed then) but even so when using the mp3 I am able to meditate easily.

Help would be appreciated thank you.

"Bless me father for I have sinned
Please let me rule along my fellow kin"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back