Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something Interesting

Joshua Taylor

I got to thinking, and I see how the $ dollar sign looks like a serpent on a staff. It appears to go back to original Freemasonry before it was Judafied. True wealth and riches come from the Godhead of the soul.

A Satanist friend of mine recently sent me a link where I found something interesting. It is the "catholic encyclopedia" and it is an entry on Devil Worship. And while the whole article is chock full of bullshit, there is one passage that is EXTREMELY interesting and I wanted to share it with the groups. This is from THEIR OWN LITERATURE, AND THEIR OWN INTERPRETATIONS.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04767a.htm

"Another source of this strange worship may be found in the fact that in the early days each nation had its own natural gods; hence racial rivalry and hatred sometimes led one nation to regard the protecting divinities of its enemies as evil demons. In this way many who merely worshipped gods whom they themselves regarded as good beings would be called devil worshippers by men of other nations. Such may be the case with the Daeva-worshippers in the Avesta. In the same way the Greeks and Romans may have worshipped their divinities, fondly believing them to be good. But the Christian Scriptures declare that all the gods of the Gentiles are demons."

In case you missed that one, let me copy it again.

" But the Christian Scriptures declare that all the gods of the Gentiles are demons."

That makes it pretty fuckin simple.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

The Trimurti (Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu) was highest group of Gods in Sanatan Dharma. This is one of Pagan allegories for the soul which the Christians stole their "Trinity" from.
Interesting Thing:
All 3 of these Gods were titled "Satya":
Vishnu was known as "Satya".
Shiva was known as "Satya".
Brahmā rules the "Satya"  (the uppermost heaven of truth), thus Satya is a part of his title. (Lord of Truth)
"Satya" means truth. This is the title of the Godhood in each of its three aspects, and as such, a title for the whole. Satya is a name for the perfected human soul.
Satya/Satan
Note the similarity?
Sources:
Montie-Williams Sanskrit English Dictionary. 1008 names of Shiva Brahma Upanishad

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back