Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Someone copied my forum name

Shadowcat

Idk who this is but it's not me. I got alerted via one of the mods that this was made. I would rather have it deleted.

Piss off this username is taken and don't try anything stupid

-The REAL Shadowcat

As the forums increase, there are going to be a lot of similar usernames. Just look at all the "Raven" variations we've had, maybe a dozen or more? This could just be coincidence. "Shadow" is a common name for those drawn to the occult, and lots of people like cats and spell it as "kat", or could be someone named Katrina.

There have been 2 other Lydia's which were real people, not copycats. That's why I don't jump to conclusions.

As the forums increase, there are going to be a lot of similar usernames. Just look at all the "Raven" variations we've had, maybe a dozen or more? This could just be coincidence. "Shadow" is a common name for those drawn to the occult, and lots of people like cats and spell it as "kat", or could be someone named Katrina.

There have been 2 other Lydia's which were real people, not copycats. That's why I don't jump to conclusions.
There were people with bad intentions in the past. A troll even made one called "shadowcat s cat" which was aimed at me. Sometimes you never know.

I would appreciate if the mods look out for anything suspicious. Thanks.

However, since this is the same username as your email address, this username should probably be changed. We'll keep at eye on it, if it spams or anything then it will be deleted.

There were people with bad intentions in the past. A troll even made one called "shadowcat s cat" which was aimed at me. Sometimes you never know.

I would appreciate if the mods look out for anything suspicious. Thanks.
(We replied at the same time.)

We will keep an eye on it :)

hey, do you mind if i add this pic to my signature?
1716883678076.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back