Header Wallpaper

Some questions

daughterofzeus2 min to read

Good evening. I think something's wrong with me. It's like I can sense when bad things are going to happen, and because so many bad things happen in the world, I'm always anxious. There have been two times when I thought about someone dying, and both times that person got into a car crash immediately. I don't know if I'm causing it or if I'm just sensing it before it happens. I love this person so much and I don't wish to harm him. I believe something has attached itself to my mom because we can both sense it.

I know you probably deal with crazy people every day ,people who either make this stuff up or are just innocent people who need medical help. But I'm not one of them. I'm telling you the truth. I don't know how to cut ties with the entities we used to worship. They tormented us for a long time before I came here, and they only stopped visiting me in my sleep after my dedication ritual and my family keeps going to witches to grant their wishes, and these entities end up coming into our house.

How do I kick these spirits out of my life?

#2

In addition look for the Banishing ritual and Prayer for protection on ToZ Rituals, General Rituals section. I can't link them for some reason.

#3
This is the targeted message.

Good evening, newly established sister. First of all, here you will find plenty of informative rituals for such cases, but you need to calm down first and then follow the ritual plan.

#4

Hello daughter of Zeus, welcome to our temple, we are happy you're here. First, I would recommend keyword searches on temple for Zeus site for aura cleansing, aura o protection and banishing ritual.

As for thinking you are causing people to die with a thought, doubtful. You may be highly intuitive naturally, and if this is the case meditation and working on controlling your emotions would probably be strongly suggested.As it sounds like you may face other premonitions , moving forward.

The temple has so much great material to read about fortifying yourself, so that you can face anything you have to deal with.

After you have read these materials and other things offered in the beginner section, please let us know if you have any questions.You can also ask in our main chat room on vultustemplorum.org

Best wishes to you and your mother 🙏