Sorry for not posting or being too active, recently. To be honest, there is something that has been getting me down...
I thought I had met a "soulmate", not too long ago. Honestly, the connection felt so real, and there has been so much in the ways of synchronicities, omens and dreams, that I have interpreted as positive signs, and I was sure I received messages from the Gods.
I think there's even been big astrological indications of this, which have blown my mind upon discovering, which I think may even include past life connections, potentially.
Everything seemed to point in a positive direction, and she seemed to care for me so much.
However, I'm just not sure about it anymore. Despite everything that happened, despite what I thought were signs and omens from the Gods, I have a bad feeling that she isn't really interested. There's just been a lack of action on her part, and it feels like she's making excuses to let me down gently. It has been so long, with so little progress, and I'm not really feeling it, anymore. I have felt excluded and unwanted.
Now, I'm beginning to question, and I'm beginning to wonder: could all of the above just simply have been an indication that such a person was just meant to be a "life lesson"? To be honest, if it weren't for any of this, I would have moved on long ago. Of course, I am not "blaming" the Gods or anything, I'm just unsure if whether or not my interpretations of what I think They have shown me have been correct.
With Venus retrograde beginning very soon, in addition to Mercury in Scorpio, I feel a very strong pull to try and resolve things with this person. But I don't honestly know if I would be wasting my time or not, or if I could potentially ruin something. Perhaps I already have my answer... What I do know is that this has been getting to me, and I would like to resolve it once and for all.
I've been so confused and lost...

