Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seeking necromancer knowledge

voler_t

Good day to all the members of JOS, you see I have been in this for a while and since my beginnings I have had a great interest in death, thanks to the path that my life has taken I have always been surrounded by those undead, even gods of death that have manifested in my family.
That is why since I started this path in JOS I have become even more interested in necro magic, I would like to know if someone can enlighten me in this area, or if they could provide me with books that would really help me
. I would like to acquire more knowledge about it and put it into practice.

Good day to all the members of JOS, you see I have been in this for a while and since my beginnings I have had a great interest in death, thanks to the path that my life has taken I have always been surrounded by those undead, even gods of death that have manifested in my family.

Lol, don't confuse D&D with real life. There are no "undead".

Real life necromancy is about communicating with deceased human spirits. It's what mediums do, and that definition of necromancy goes back to ancient times, since Homer. Look at its root, it comes from the Greek words nekros (dead) and manteia (divination), meaning divination by the dead. There was a Nekromanteion in Greece where they communicated with the dead.

It has nothing to do with raising zombies, worshiping death and other D&D and poser shit.

There's a JoS page on it:

Lol, don't confuse D&D with real life. There are no "undead".

Real life necromancy is about communicating with deceased human spirits. It's what mediums do, and that definition of necromancy goes back to ancient times, since Homer. Look at its root, it comes from the Greek words nekros (dead) and manteia (divination), meaning divination by the dead. There was a Nekromanteion in Greece where they communicated with the dead.

It has nothing to do with raising zombies, worshiping death and other D&D and poser shit.

There's a JoS page on it:
Obviously I know that, I'm actually looking for something else, and I didn't use the term, I use a language translator to write this, but anyway, thanks for nothing

That is why since I started this path in JOS I have become even more interested in necro magic, I would like to know if someone can enlighten me in this area, or if they could provide me with books that would really help me
. I would like to acquire more knowledge about it and put it into practice.
Its probably the least studied form of magic among us Satanists atm, however it was extremely prominent amongst the ancient Egyptians, all the books translating their texts are heavily corrupted but if you learn the language you could do firsthand research on Egyptian hieroglyphs.

Necromancy contray to its portrayal in media is largely the art of protection and communication e.g protecting and communicating with the dead, beyond that its extremely high level magic that only really the Gods could tell you about as at the top level necromancy likely involves influencing reincarnation there are also spells involving the empowerment of the deceased.

Not many members will be able to help you with this its a very niche form of withcraft with limited use at our current circumstances and its also really difficult and somewhat dangerous as it can invite unwanted spirits very easily.

From a Satanic pov necromancy will largely be bringing comfort and aid to the deceased a very noble pursuit, if your more interested in manifesting spirits for offensive purposes the creation of thoughtforms is probably more what your looking for, necromancy is more about helping others as opposed to yourself.

The above is probably not very helpful but I STRONGLY suggest not looking for necromancer books or spells outside of the JoS as they can be really really dangerous, there is a time and place for learning such things, if you are truly interested in it then I suggest developing until you can hear and see Demons and then entreating Anubis to teach you the art, if your are honest and seek to provide support to his domain I have to imagine he would set you on the right path.

one of the gods of death as you put it is Anubus. Another goes by the name Osirus but he has other names as well. I suggest looking them up in the demons section of the JOS. They are the main "gods of death" that come to mind. Other than that could you clarify what you are seeking because what the other person replied is true. There is no way to bring the dead back to life in any shape or form. not unless your a true god but by that time you would know better and not wish to do so. All questions are welcomed here.

Hail Father Satan

I have tried hard to find something I once read in the past about "the practice known as necromancy," wherein a belief was mentioned, or claim made, that necromancy also involves the transferal of a spirit (possibly upon death) into the body of another living thing (like an animal) or maybe even an object. I cannot find it but I did once read it.. it seems like a very secret practice, necromancy - probably some type of shit they're trying in Skulls and Bones rituals. Now.. whether an SS could believe such a thing as spirit transferal or capture is possible, I don't know.. I think some very evil people believe it is possible, some of the "elites." I don't want to believe it's possible, andI only mention this as food for thought, since you are curious and no one else mentioned such a thing. If I find it I will come back and post the material here for you to read.

Look I'm not curious about that. As a person who can see and talk with the dead I have no interest in that. I was trying to figure out an answer to you yesterday and I kept seeing Lord Anubis shaking his head at me. He hates his realm being messed with. It's not safe bad things happen a lot and you can't escape the consequences. Part of me wants to explain what I mean but again I keep seeing Lord Anubis shaking his head at me. So i won't. Please drop this line of inquiry. If you really want more info go to Lord Anubis himself. He will set you right.

Hail Father Satan.

Look I'm not curious about that. As a person who can see and talk with the dead I have no interest in that. I was trying to figure out an answer to you yesterday and I kept seeing Lord Anubis shaking his head at me. He hates his realm being messed with. It's not safe bad things happen a lot and you can't escape the consequences. Part of me wants to explain what I mean but again I keep seeing Lord Anubis shaking his head at me. So i won't. Please drop this line of inquiry. If you really want more info go to Lord Anubis himself. He will set you right.

Hail Father Satan.
Thank you, Anubis is going into my ritual schedule. I was curious about necromancy so it will be neat to maybe have a piece of knowledge. I had no idea where to start, also thanks to this post I deprogrammed a bit. I didn’t think it was offensive like attacking I more just wanted to dance with the dead and my brain immediately went to some fantasy illusion of dancing with skeletons and I heard a no then followed with read. Thank you!

I'm glad my words helped you. Thank you for saying so. Our gods are glad to help us. One day I might ask Lord Anubis myself about that realm but I have a lot to work on before going there. Best of luck.

Hail Father Satan

Mira, no tengo curiosidad por eso. Como una persona que puede ver y hablar con los muertos, no tengo ningún interés en eso. Ayer estaba tratando de encontrar una respuesta para ti y seguí viendo al Señor Anubis sacudiendo la cabeza hacia mí. Odia que se metan con su reino. No es seguro, suceden muchas cosas malas y no puedes escapar de las consecuencias. Una parte de mí quiere explicar lo que quiero decir, pero de nuevo sigo viendo al Señor Anubis sacudiendo la cabeza hacia mí. Así que no lo haré. Por favor, deja esta línea de investigación. Si realmente quieres más información, ve al Señor Anubis en persona. Él te pondrá en su lugar.

Salve Padre Satanás.
Muchas gracias, la verdad es que tengo curiosidad por un "incidente" con mi tercer ojo y una práctica que tuve, así que no estoy tratando realmente de profundizar en ello, sino más bien de controlarlo...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back