Recently I noticed that I see a small layer around people, animals and some objects. I always see the layer around people when I focus to see it. It has the same color as the surrounding area only lighter. For me the layer looks on everybody the same. Sometimes in addition to the layer I see for a very short time something else around the layer, but it is MUCH bigger than the layer and has no color.
So am I seeing Auras or should I visit the doctor?
Why am I seeing this around some objects aswell?
Thanks
[ email redacted ]
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!
STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!
HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

