Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Saturn is my chart ruler

build a strong aura of protection ,clean your aura daily , and when you are advanced enough ,do this https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92&p=339358&hilit=Obliterate+saturn#p339358%22How ,good luck

Be disciplined in your life, do a lot of cleansing and freeing the soul workings and you'll be very fine.

TrueySS said:
Then… How to deal with it?

Saturn is not necessarily bad. True, it can give rise to some somberness, seriousness and a bit of hardship but as long as you keep up your spirituality, you will eventually become able to only reap the good sides of Saturn, which are plenty. The Lord of Karma rewards hard work and is a teacher, however harsh at times. For others, even extensive hard work does not guarantee rewards. Satanists, however, can absolutely ensure that it's a given that at the very worst, hard work they put in will get their dues in the end. And that's not even to mention the discipline and realism a properly channeled Saturn can grant you.

Don't be afraid and do your best. There are a lot of successful Satanists with a prominent Saturn in their chart. And a successful Satanist equals a successful human being in any area of their life they deem fit, anyway.

Saturn as chart ruler usually indicates a resilient person, it often means harnessing Saturn's essence intuitively. If it's in the 1st it can indicate quite a difficult upbringing though.

Build up your AoP, Returning Curses, etc.

TrueySS said:
Then… How to deal with it?

You should be aware of this diseases ruled by Saturn:
Diseases/health:
Chronic wasting diseases, diseases of the bones and teeth, deafness, vertigo, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), depression, blockages, blood clots, stagnation, kidney stones, arthritis, immune deficiencies.

Source: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetSaturn.html

I suggest using the runes Thurisathz or Wunjo, if you were to face this diseases or to prevent them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back