I am logged on this device, my tablet. I tried to log into another device which is my laptop, and I exceeded the maximum number of login attempts didn't see that these new passwords were being sent to my spam folder until it was too late..I have permanently exceeded the number of login attempts...anything I can now?

Resetting my password when I logged into tried to log in too many times
Alek6661 min to read
This is the targeted message.
Really? Then how the hell are you posting this right now...
0
Really? Then how the hell are you posting this right now...
Really? Then how the hell are you posting this right now...
Sorry I didnt read the first part, you probably got timed out for like 24hrs. So just deal with it.
If not, then yeah contact the HPs.
0
Really? Then how the hell are you posting this right now...
Sorry I didnt read the first part, you probably got timed out for like 24hrs. So just deal with it.
If not, then yeah contact the HPs.
Really everyone forgets things okay you are so rude I typed in the password that I made and it did not work I have forgot my password on the old forum like 6 times it happens...
0
Really everyone forgets things okay you are so rude I typed in the password that I made and it did not work I have forgot my password on the old forum like 6 times it happens...
No It is permanent...and sorry you are so perfect fancy nancy lol
0
No It is permanent...and sorry you are so perfect fancy nancy lol
Sorry if I don't make sense if I am writing something I had a bad head injury the other day I opened a van door instead of it falling on the floor came off and hit my head then the floor, so so far I have had 4 bad head injuries...
0
Sorry if I don't make sense if I am writing something I had a bad head injury the other day I opened a van door instead of it falling on the floor came off and hit my head then the floor, so so far I have had 4 bad head injuries...
