Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re-introduction...

Fabrizio Costa

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

I am a recently dedicated Satanist (i did my ritual back in July) and I just wanted to greet everyone in the group. My last email (deenobaby) was bounce....for reasons I am unaware of....so I made this new one. My partner and I, he was the one who showed me exposingchristianity.com, have been doing our meditations and yoga and I really feel that he was Hell-sent. I moved down south from NY in april, met him in june, and dedicated on July 11th! It was almost a divine force that had just made evetything possible. & for some reason the day that I did dedicate Beezelbubs name kept ringing in my ears... my partner believes that Beezlebub might be his guardian Demon..... And so has Azazels around that same time.... Does this mean anything? I am SO grateful for him bringing me here, knowing the truth about the Kikes and my Eternal Love for Satan and all the other True Gods of the Gentiles. And with that said, I wish all you great Satanic Blessing! 666 be with all of Us!

HAIL ENKI!!!
HAIL ENLIL!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back