Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: clairvoyance headaches or grey attacks?

javier_otto

Fuck kikes! This one kike at work gives me all sorts of headaches whenever I am standing around him for too long, I find myself naturally gravitating away from him. I notice that whenever I have to talk to this walking mass of grey energy he will stop talking and just stare at me, this fucking evil state that I know the enemy greys are doing I try and fuck with me, but it's not going to work. I've been practicing everyday with the protective spells, my next step is to finally curse him!

Angry shaman, you are a true a satanic warrior my fellow comrade. I know for sure satan admires your hard work. You motivate me and Im sure you motivate other members to also push themselves with hard work nd determination just like how a spiritual Satanist should.
You are truly wonderful.
The greys are trembling with fear because they know how powerful you are getting, and because they know when you are powerful enough you will gladly with pleasure crush them like parasites that they are.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back