Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Random few things.

j.apanui

So I'm originally from New Zealand , moved to London recently and eventually found out about SS , best thing thats happened to me so far. But I remember when I was younger my mum used to tell me about her grandfather who was what she called a 'shaman' who used to curse people etc and told me that he worked with demons. I was just wondering how he would have knowledge of everything and if he was a Satanist? My whole family is Maori and so they've always lived in NZ no links to any other parts of the world really. Also Im curious as I saw a post recently about future sight and what not and I very commonly have dreams and random thoughts of things happening and then that happening and I was also wondering about the blood moon coming as I saw a link about it on the 15th , which is my 18th birthday, is there anything symbolic about that in any way? Sorry about that rantHail Satan

sorry man this is off topic but that is fucken awesome. I thought no one in new zealand knew about spiritual satanism and our real creator god father satan, i thought i was the only one in new zealand that is a dedicated ss because our country is so small and everyone seems so ignorant or too washed up by those filthy jewish programs.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!

That is because all 'shamans' are related through Satanism or the original Sanatana dharma. The land mass of New Zealand, Australia and Sri Lanka were above sea level and were connected. As such, Satanism was propogated to the farthest lands of the world. Of course, in due course, the factions became increasingly disconnected due to the land mass going below sea level. Naturally, you can still find the original sanatana dharma practices among shamans around the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back