Header Wallpaper

Questions about the afterlife

HailHim1 min to read

Can somebody please explain the entire ToZ afterlife to me? I was reading the website and was just confused. Originally, I thought that the Judeo-Christian "god" didn't exist, but it says that the "burning" hell was for Christians who fall short, made by the judeo-christian "god" and what is afterlife for non Zevists? Somebody please explain I'm so lost and want to understand the truth.

#2
Malthusiansaid:post: 1099289

In my opinion the only real survival is through maintaining pure bloodlines. Upon extinction of the body, consciousness dissolves back into the universe.

You're describing "true" death.
That can't happen to us. That happens only to the weakest souls of the worst Andrapods, who are not under Divine protection.
Souls of good people who are not Zevists are also protected to an extent by the Gods, and then reincarnated.

To answer broadly OP's question, our Afterlife, for now, is waiting to be reincarnated. In the meantime, our souls are kept intact by our Gods.
I say "for now" because this drastically change if you achieve even only the first level of the Magnum Opus.
At that point you probably won't even need to reincarnate and you can just live in the astral plane indefinitely, like the Latest Hero of Humanity, HPS Pythia.
Still, you could reincarnate if you wished so. Or if Humanity needed you, I guess. I'm not an expert, I'm relaying what I've understood from the Clergy.

I am an Aspiring God, and so are you.

O Gods of the first dawn, Gods of Hellas and of Khem, of the rivers of Sumer and the snows of the North, of every people that once knelt before the true and the bright:
I declare before You and before the witness of all the heavens that Your Names are restored. Restored truly. Restored rightly. Restored in their power and their majesty and their original splendor.

- High Priest Zevios Metathronos