Header Wallpaper

Question about the 3rd eye meditation

AvatarEasternFireLion6661 min to read

Greetings. I have a question about this meditation as I am not sure I am performing it 100% correct.

https://templeofzeus.org/Opening_The_Third_Eye.php

On the site it says: "Now this is important. Keep the TH and OH sounding at the same time. You should be making the TH sound all throughout the exhale."
What does making the TH and OH sounds at the same time means? You cannot perform the two sounds simultaneously unless you have two mouths. I assume it actually refers to the length of the sounds being aproximately equal. Is this right or is there another explanation?

HAIL ZEUS!

#1
EasternFireLion666said:

Greetings. I have a question about this meditation as I am not sure I am performing it 100% correct.

https://templeofzeus.org/Opening_The_Third_Eye.php

On the site it says: "Now this is important. Keep the TH and OH sounding at the same time. You should be making the TH sound all throughout the exhale."
What does making the TH and OH sounds at the same time means? You cannot perform the two sounds simultaneously unless you have two mouths. I assume it actually refers to the length of the sounds being aproximately equal. Is this right or is there another explanation?

Two minutes of research on yahoo groups and you can find this link;
https://templeofzeus.org/LiturgicalTerms.php/Opening%20the%20Chakras.zip

#2

With the help of the audio MP3, you can practice it. Say TH for a full breath several times, then say OH for a full breath several times. Then try again with TH but then add OH in the middle of it for a few seconds, and end with TH again. It is possible. It's a bit difficult to type it correctly, but it's sort of like putting your tongue in the position for TH, and when coming to OH keeping your tongue in the TH position but also curling your lips into an O shape for the OH and doing both at the same time.

#3
This is the targeted message.

Thank you for the archive ;) Now I understand the method. And yes I should start using the yahoo groups as well

Coraxosaid:
EasternFireLion666said:

Greetings. I have a question about this meditation as I am not sure I am performing it 100% correct.

https://templeofzeus.org/Opening_The_Third_Eye.php

On the site it says: "Now this is important. Keep the TH and OH sounding at the same time. You should be making the TH sound all throughout the exhale."
What does making the TH and OH sounds at the same time means? You cannot perform the two sounds simultaneously unless you have two mouths. I assume it actually refers to the length of the sounds being aproximately equal. Is this right or is there another explanation?

Two minutes of research on yahoo groups and you can find this link;
https://templeofzeus.org/LiturgicalTerms.php/Opening%20the%20Chakras.zip

#4

I was asking this myself too, thanks for asking & thanks for zip.