Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about an ex-girlfriend

Demonolater2023

2 years ago I had a girlfriend that was born in Singapore and raised in New Zealand because her parents moved there for work. She had very pale skin and brown hair and eyes. In Singapore everyone considered her white. When we were dating she took a 23andme test and the results were ''Caucasian, Iranian and Mesopotamian'' which I found very confusing. Up to that point she believed that her parents were both Caucasian. She had emailed 23andme to ask them what is her race, but they avoided to give a clear response and said that ''all 3 have very similar DNA (which is what they detect)'' and that they cannot answer and she has to come to some sort of self-identification about her race. Her mother was- horrified at the news and told her to never tell anyone and just keep on identifying as white. She was overall a very negative person who lacked a strong personality and looking back she was clearly a psychic vampire: she would attach herself to someone and make their personality her personality and people eventually became drained and distanced themselves from her. She was also very spoiled by her family and could not hold down jobs for longer than a year (a major reason we broke up, since I refuse to keep parasitic people in my life who want to become dependents while they are able bodied adults).
Before I found SS I didn't think about her, but now I wonder? What was her race? I always believed that Caucasians are white, but what about Iranians? Did I engage in race-mixing without knowing? By her looks I would never have been able to tell she isn't white. At least the test showed 0% enemy DNA, so not a total disaster?
Can someone please help?

Never take a dna test, there's a good chance they just make up the results and keep your dna on file to hurt you with later. As for your ex, "Mesopotamian" can be a code word for jew. Even if she's not, it sounds like you weren't compatible. It's part of the learning experience, I have 2 exes.

I agree, I believe they can even place your DNA in a crime scene and frame you later, but she had taken that test without asking my opinion, as with many other bad decisions. Maybe she was jewish and hiding it? Who knows. In any case, even the fact that the supposedly ''multicultural'' way she was raised was very destructive and proves a lot of things written on this site right.

Dna tests are bullshit that just confuse people.
Did she have the asian eyes? In that case it would be race mixing because she's asian.

Those people lie about their tests and the CEO of 23 and me admitted that they lie. This CEO is also the sister of the CEO of Youtube.

For White people, they often lie that they have some black or jew DNA. And for jews, they often lie and say that they do not have any jew DNA.

Demonolater2023 said:
Before I found SS I didn't think about her, but now I wonder? What was her race? I always believed that Caucasians are white, but what about Iranians? Did I engage in race-mixing without knowing? By her looks I would never have been able to tell she isn't white. At least the test showed 0% enemy DNA, so not a total disaster?
The skin colour is not a good indicative to tell the race when reffering to Mongoloid people (the `Asian` race as many call them). Many Mongoloid people (which are the Chinese, the Japanesse, the Korean and so on) have very bright skin, perhaps `whiter` than many Whites. I think a good indicative is their eyes since Asians have specific elongated horizontal eyes. If she had these kind of eyes then she likely was either pure Asian, either a race mix between White and Asian because even the mixed race offspring still have to a certain degree those specific elongated eyes, but most likely just Asian as Sinapore has a predominantly Chinese population.

Iranians historically were mostly White as the name itself indicate but a lot of race mixing occured and probably nowadays the pure White Iranian population most likely is less than half.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back