Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5658: Are the gods stopping me? Or vice versa?

AskSatanOperator

Hello.
For a week now I have been wanting to register on a site where they write fan fiction, books... But secretly, since there is 18+ (I am not even close to 18 years old), and homosexuality (my parents categorically do not accept it). But I myself plan to write the usual (an ordinary hetero fan fiction, in which there is only a declaration of love).
But I hesitated. Or rather, I was AFRAID that everything would be revealed by my parents (although I plan to register with Proton and through incognito, apparently, previous precedents gave me PTSD...). And I asked the Gods and Father Satan for advice.
But I did not receive a special answer.
But on the 17th - just as I am writing this - I, thinking again about registering on that site, sat down to meditate in a deep trance. I meditated on the points of clairaudience with the pronunciation of ISIS in them, and suddenly I heard a song in my head. "(Verse 1) Lonely bird, you fly high
In the anthracite sky of moonless nights,
Throwing tramps and dogs into confusion
With the beauty and sweep of your winged shoulders.
(Verse 2) You have no chicks, you have no nest,
A star invisible to the world beckons you.
And in your eyes there is unearthly sadness,
You are a strong bird, but I feel sorry for you.
(I skip the chorus, because I felt nothing when I heard it).
(Verse 3) Black angel of sadness, let's rest,
Let's sit on the branches, keep silent in silence.
What is there in the sky that is worth it,
For you or me to fall on the stones?"
I understood the first verse as me becoming a famous writer and fanfiction writer on that site. I didn't understand the first line of the second verse, but I understood the second line as something that beckons me, something that my parents don't know about. The third line - ... I don't know. That I'm... Afraid? Probably. I'm not sure. I didn't understand the fourth either.
The last verse especially caught my attention. And I understood it as something on that site that's worth it, that I might be unlucky, that they'll find me, and I'll "fall on the rocks"? Or a direct indication that I'll "fall".
But when I first heard this song, everything I did in secret remained in the shadow of secrecy, and no one found out anything. And now I can't figure out - which of the options is correct? Please help me figure this out.
Thank you.

P.S. If anyone is interested (although it's unlikely) - the song is Russian and is called "Одинокая птица", by band "Наутилус Помпилиус".
P.P.S. And sorry for such a long post...

You should not be on that website at all if you are a child. There is a reason there are so many mental problems and extremely bad mental/sexual ideas with young people now, and it is because as children when their minds are very easily able to be altered, they are being exposed to horrible and degenerate sexual things on the internet. The worst insanity, and violence, and evil sexual things are existing on the internet and are seen by children, which ruins their minds.

These horrible things I'm sure are existing in the stories on that website, and you should not be reading it. Written stories can contain the most horrible things, because it can be things that are so bad that they are not even happening in real life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back