Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5572: I'm afraid I have Jewish characters

AskSatanOperator

Hi, I'm Italian, blonde, with blue eyes and very light skin. I'm afraid of having Jewish elements even though I jokingly asked my mother if my great-grandparents were Jewish and she assured me they weren't. I'm afraid, please help me.

You're not Jewish. The fact that you're afraid of being one says a lot.

It's just the usual enemy attack of "Am I Jewish?!" Ignore it.

Jews can't come here.
Jews cannot dedicate.
Jews have nothing to do with the devil or anything that has to do with him, like magic.
I hope I've made myself clear...

It's our past life or the gods themselves that draw us here. Which are both the same :)

Hi, I'm Italian, blonde, with blue eyes and very light skin. I'm afraid of having Jewish elements even though I jokingly asked my mother if my great-grandparents were Jewish and she assured me they weren't. I'm afraid, please help me.
You’re not, end of story.
This whole post doesn’t even have one indication that you might be jewish.

So don’t overthink it.

Jews can't come here.
Jews cannot dedicate.
Jews have nothing to do with the devil or anything that has to do with him, like magic.
I hope I've made myself clear...

It's our past life or the gods themselves that draw us here. Which are both the same :)
They can dedicate, more than one confused jew has done so, but they will never be accepted by Satan and Gods and just as their spiritual system is toxic to us, our spiritual system is toxic to their souls.

They can dedicate, more than one confused jew has done so, but they will never be accepted by Satan and Gods and just as their spiritual system is toxic to us, our spiritual system is toxic to their souls.
Ow, I didn't know any of this. You're a very old member. Thank you very much for your information. Even their dedication is was very, very, very, very unlikely...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back