Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4918: do Children and Teenagers own themselves or are they "slaves of parents and other authority figures"

AskSatanOperator

as the question says do they own themselves which i recognize that they do or are they "property" of their parents and other authorities etc. personally i grew up with little freedom and a lot of restrictions and it made me very unstable as an Adult and when i even hear about these "restrictions" parents and others put on Children and Teenagers it reminds me of my past and I start shaking and convulsing and before anyone replies with "hitting a Child makes them respectful" it honestly doesn't it made me rather unstable and i feel like i don't own my body or that I "owe my ancestors or parents etc." despite them being mudslimes and xians who had me mutilated on my Penis you know the circumcision shit or how i was assaulted for wanting a boyfriend/girlfriend as a Teenager and have mental issues about having one now and i'm in my 30s mind you and sometimes when i see phrases or people saying "you should respect your elders" even if they are xian or mudslime imbeciles when a elder or anyone for that matter should EARN RESPECT instead of being given it out of force or fear of punishment.

What the hell is right or wrong nowadays when its seen globally as a CULTURAL and LEGAL construct entirely made up literally anything for any reason can be legal or illegal hell beating kids is "legal" despite the obvious harm, drinking alcohol is "legal" despite how harmful it is to individuals and others who don't drink alcohol such as drunk driving or a spouse beating up a Child or spouse over a drunken rage as examples.

Back to the point my body is mine and i should be able to do with it as i please and i don't want to have any Children for any reason i'm not a cattle to have a Child and i'm a Man btw, i'm not a slave to my parents or ancestors they are not entitled to grandchildren.

seriously i wish i was never hit as a Kid or had real freedoms as a Kid i wouldn't of turned out this way being unstable and full of hatred toward these stupid authority figures

as an additional note if someone race mixes and doesn't have a kid should they be "[MOD EDIT: removed from material world]" since some people say that and some countries are really race mixed so how would that be stopped.

Children, and in many cases teenagers and even adults are not mature enough to take care of themselves, handle responsibilities, and need guidance from older, usually wiser people. The concept is correct, but in this day and age there are numerous issues around it, just like with everything else.

i've been always wondering about that specific matter,
and thought how it's total unjust that a weak child find himself in a very hostile environment! "and it tortured me a lot actually"
but eventually i settled down to thing like that is back to your karma! and what you have been doing before having this life.
you don't have to beat yourself or feeling guilty for that!
a certain bad situation doesn't always mean you were a bad being in previous life btw, sometimes it's just to teach you a quality you were missing.
i strongly encourage you not to imprison yourself in the dungeon of hatred and simply let what happened go..

No, children are not property or cattle, children are children.

Xianity promulgated the idea that 'a good wife and child and a bad wife and child both deserve the fist and the rod', 'my cattle' and other nonsense sayings common in the middle ages that just lead to communism and hatred of authority altogether.

However, there are complexes you have based on your case of unjustifiable abuse and ludicrous attacks on you (for example, assaulting you for wanting a partner as an adolescent) that aren't applicable to everyone.

A child that comes out the womb assaulting and even murdering (rare but does exist) may need correctives and strong levels of control. These children are not put under ANY control by our permissive society that often accommodates evil children to the ends of the earth and they destroy to the maximum extent as a result.

Last edited:
It's very complex. Children are not property of anybody, but that doesn't mean parents are not responsible for them.

Also, respecting someone doesn't mean you agree with every decision they make or with every behaviour. However, people of older generations have lived longer than you and, in most cases, they have more life experience than you do.

Most parents also feed their children, give them a roof over their, clothes to wear, and other things that are considered necessities, and otherwise provide for them. It's their job to do it, of course, but children need to be respectful and grateful of that. Not take it for granted, not abuse it and definitely not act spoiled and demanding.

Many children nowadays get annoyed, angry and sad that their parents don't buy them a car, or expensive clothes, or a new iPhone every year, a new gaming console or laptop, and whatever other nonsense. It's not their job to do that and it's not a basic necessity. It's also not needed in any way whatsoever.

If they even buy you a cheap phone, you need to be grateful and not complain that it's not the latest model or whatever. If you want a more expensive phone, get a job and pay for it yourself.

How to discipline a misbehaving child is a complex topic. Many people don't have the awareness to understand how life works, and not the awareness to understand how to educate a child. You cannot always just talk to a child or teenager, though. Their brains aren't even fully developed, their whole bodies aren't.

It may be necessary at some point to use light physical violence, when children and teenagers are unresponsive to any other method.

Otherwise, like JG Karnonnos said, there obviously instances like yours where parents have unacceptable behaviour, and that's for the law to care of. This is not the norm. But also those people aren't fit to have children.

In the future, we'll have fitness to marriage certificates and fitness to have children certificate, with only mentally sane people doing those. Personally, I think that the worst cases of inept people need to be neutered altogether, so they can't have children to abuse.

Back to the point my body is mine and i should be able to do with it as i please and i don't want to have any Children for any reason i'm not a cattle to have a Child and i'm a Man btw, i'm not a slave to my parents or ancestors they are not entitled to grandchildren.
Each slave has a chain, binding him/her to the enslaving person. This is usually, on the spiritual side rather than physical.
Kids have no ego and are not independent, so they are bind to their parent's will, and need to do what is told them because theym are unable to judge and decide.
While growint up, in the -teens, normally there's a sort of rebellion against the parents with the aim to cut those ties and gain independency and power of decision for yourself. This can happen in different ways, depending on the spiritual level of the people involved : this can be like a wild fight like animals, or a noble "battle" like martial arts.

You are talking about mudlsims, owning your body, etc. so I assume the level is rather low, but mainly. the PARENTS do NOT want to let the grown "kid" go, as their teaching say they own their family. Islam (or even xianity, as they have same roots) says the father is the owner of his family.
Also, most likely they used verbal, physical or emotional violence to enforece the spiritual chains to you as a son.

You need to fight to break free from your father's will, usually the first starting point is the freeing your soul / detaching unwanted people from your chakra meditations. Then you will need to elaborate and solve the psychological hang-up that MAY cause some holes in the aura, chakra weakness, so the "chains" can be attached.

You need to grow strong and have faith in yourself to gain freedom, in similar situations.

Children are, before being sons and daughters, human beings with peculiarities and characteristic qualities.
It is unfortunately true that minors are not always protected by the law, but believing in legislative justice would be an error of naivety. We certainly wouldn't still be fighting if ethical power (and consequently judicial morality) were simply of Gentile nature. Children are beings continually undermined by the enemy from every point of view, as they lack defenses and experience of the world.

However, the patterns of our childhood are indicative of some parameters that concern our soul, or concern a purpose of our soul. As a child, I have always been isolated, and I suffered a lot from it, but as an adult I understand that it would not have been possible otherwise. I wouldn't have grown up otherwise, I wouldn't be the peculiar personality that I am. And I believe this was a form of protection to preserve some qualities and the purpose of my soul. It's a form of discipline.

Observe the patterns of your childhood, and carefully evaluate your current life, as ongoing parameters can direct you to the problems you need to solve. Despite a childhood of obstacles, those obstacles are your responsibility to remove from your soul. The obstacle is not a damnation, but an indicator. Blaming someone or something, even if rightfully, will not solve the problem. Just work on your soul, free yourself. Step by step.
Justice is spiritual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back