Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4826: is it possible to read the Bible and disassemble it into spiritual allegories stolen

is it possible to read the Bible and disassemble it into spiritual allegories stolen
The bible is a book of curses, it is not ideal to be reading it. The clergy has already broken it down for us. If you want to know the original allegories then it's best to go right to the source, which is mythology. Hellenic, sumerian, hindu, etc.

Personally I find the Bible to be very depressing. All it's going to do is distract and interfere with your spiritual practices.

Reading the Bible because it is full of curses is dangerous, it can cause misfortunes and disasters, it subconsciously creates a link with negative hostile energy. Just having these books in the room can create problems. HP Maxine Dietrich when she was going through Enoch's old keys to clean them of dirt was having all kinds of mishaps, the car wouldn't start for no reason and other miscellaneous events that made no sense. Read better Exposing Christianity there you will find it all

Why waste your time with that 2-digit IQ filthy drivel when you can read:

• Greek and Roman myths
  • The Orphics, Pythagoras and any educated Ancient Greek author
  • Norse myths
  • Celtic myths
  • The Egyptian Book of the Dead
  • The Vedas, the Vedanta, the Shastras, the Puranas, the Upanishads, etc
  • Sumerian and Babylonian myths
  • Some more recent educated authors like Sir John Woodroffe, Julius Evola, Kieran Barry, and many more
There's so much more important and beneficial knowledge out there that will get you closer to the Gods. The Bible and the Quran aren't it.

Is the Tibetan book of the dead also worth reading ?
I haven't read it but I assume it requires deeper filtering compared to other texts because it was written by a Buddhist. It is from a much younger tradition compared to the Ancient Egyptian.

It could be worth asking in the Asian subforum.

I haven't read it but I assume it requires deeper filtering compared to other texts because it was written by a Buddhist. It is from a much younger tradition compared to the Ancient Egyptian.

It could be worth asking in the Asian subforum.
I randomly went into a book store one day and saw the tibetan book of the dead on the shelf, it popped out to me. I didn't end up getting it or reading it but it seemed interesting. It was quite a thick book.

is it possible to read the Bible and disassemble it into spiritual allegories stolen
The Bible, the 5 books of the old testament in particular (Torah), is full of hidden messages and "spiritual" concepts and codes, this is why orthodox jews study it all day. HPS Maxine called it a book of jewish witchcraft for a reason. The translations in other languages lose a lot of these, it's well known by the jews that to truly understand these texts, they must be read in Hebrew. For a Gentile it's a total waste of time. Focus on your development on this Path.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back