Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4759: Curious about Astrology

AskSatanOperator

I keep reading things that say "if this planet is in rising/falling" position, this planet is in this of this/that house in proportion to some other planet, etc when truth be told I only know a few things about the 12 zodiacs and the planets. I also haven't gotten my birth chart yet as my birth time is a mystery of which I may need to go to my hospital for. Because of all that I've been putting of all that stuff.

I'm thinking about printing off the JoS astrology pages at the library (from my proton email) yet I figure I should leave out the first page or two that has "JoS" on the cover. I'm not sure if that's a thing I should be worried about though and I'm still not completely sure whether or not (((the overlords))) would take note of such an infinitesimally minor event. Granted it is a public government funded facility, I can't imagine that they log everything there and send it to our govt etc. What are your thoughts?

Lastly, I should also learn tarot but I'm nervous about that too because it looks a bit tedious though nothing like astrology. It feels like so many things to learn at once and I tend to have trouble not stopping something after I start it (getting carried away with things).

Thanks for any advice and I appreciate you reading through this! 💓

I keep reading things that say "if this planet is in rising/falling" position, this planet is in this of this/that house in proportion to some other planet, etc when truth be told I only know a few things about the 12 zodiacs and the planets. I also haven't gotten my birth chart yet as my birth time is a mystery of which I may need to go to my hospital for. Because of all that I've been putting of all that stuff.
I have only recently started studying astrology, so I can't help much, but there are many people here in the Forums who are quite knowledgeable in it. It's not as hard as it seems, you just have to understand a few terms and then you can easily read your Natal Chart.

I'm thinking about printing off the JoS astrology pages at the library (from my proton email) yet I figure I should leave out the first page or two that has "JoS" on the cover. I'm not sure if that's a thing I should be worried about though and I'm still not completely sure whether or not (((the overlords))) would take note of such an infinitesimally minor event. Granted it is a public government funded facility, I can't imagine that they log everything there and send it to our govt etc. What are your thoughts?
That's not a good idea at all. You will certainly be asked where you got the material from, and that's an uncomfortable situation you shouldn't put yourself in. You shouldn't even mention astrology in my opinion, you can just say you want to find out when you were born "out of curiosity". That should be enough.

Lastly, I should also learn tarot but I'm nervous about that too because it looks a bit tedious though nothing like astrology. It feels like so many things to learn at once and I tend to have trouble not stopping something after I start it (getting carried away with things).
Fear hinders progress. You can learn a lot if you're committed to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back