Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4758: corrupt dedication

AskSatanOperator

i did a corrupt dedication while beign a teenager and wrote my own things on a paper and didnt get blood at all and then set the paper on fire and had some really bad feeling. i did it because ive seen too many new age material and later when gothered all the info and realized the mistake i made i meditated some times and got some signs from gods and protection so i concidre myself dedicated but i feel like doing the formal ritual again by the blessing of satan because in jos rituals when we doing blessing rituals we state "all satanists dedicated by blood" and since i didnt get blood or did the formal ritual at all i dont know if its gonna be valid to me and i really want to be part of it and want to know if i considred fully dedicated by satan

The Gods did recognise your intention, but it's time to Dedicate properly. It doesn't mean in any way that all these years were pointless, just that you need to overcome this fear/doubt you've had this whole time and reach a new spiritual level by Dedicating in the typical way.

i did a corrupt dedication while beign a teenager and wrote my own things on a paper and didnt get blood at all and then set the paper on fire and had some really bad feeling. i did it because ive seen too many new age material and later when gothered all the info and realized the mistake i made i meditated some times and got some signs from gods and protection so i concidre myself dedicated but i feel like doing the formal ritual again by the blessing of satan because in jos rituals when we doing blessing rituals we state "all satanists dedicated by blood" and since i didnt get blood or did the formal ritual at all i dont know if its gonna be valid to me and i really want to be part of it and want to know if i considred fully dedicated by satan
Yes you should definetly do it.

The ritual you did without blood, I would say it was like somebody who is not able to do ritual living with parents and etc., they can do it on astral temple without drop of blood,

And later when they are able they have to do normal ritual.

This is stated by Maxine if I remember right.

And so your ritual was same effective as if it would be done in astral temple because there was no physical drop of blood involved but you showed your intention and have got results.

Now you should do normal ritual. And it will be valid. :)

As soon one is able to formal normal ritual, they should do it.

This will be last one.

It really depends by what you meant when you said, "I wrote my own things."

If you didn't change anything on the prayer and only added writing on it, then you're totally fine. But if you re-wrote the wording of the prayer itself, then I would say perform it again, exactly as the prayer is written.

Don't worry too much on the blood portion of it, even the tiniest blip is fine. Best of luck to you.

If you really feel that way, then doing the dedication ritual again won't hurt. It doesn't take too long and will give you peace of mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back