Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4753: Can negative feelings get chanelled into square

AskSatanOperator

I've been afraid of being heard doing mantras by my parents, whilst doing squares.

Does this negative energy (fear/anxiety) get chanelled into the energy of the vibrations?

Because I've been having constant nightmares of being persecuted ever since. And once, streets filled with snakes fearing they will bite me.

It's been a week or two of this happening daily.

Your emotions can influence your magical works.

When performing certain works, especially Magic Squares, your mind must be focused on your goal, clear of everything else.

The environment in which you live can also influence the success of the magical work.

Another important thing, your Chakras should be open to do the Squares. Are they?

I've been afraid of being heard doing mantras by my parents, whilst doing squares.
You can just whisper them.

Does this negative energy (fear/anxiety) get chanelled into the energy of the vibrations?
If you think about it while vibrating the mantra, yes, it will.

And once, streets filled with snakes fearing they will bite me.
Snakes are sacred in Satanism. Your subconscious fear of snakes shows that you must clean your soul more thoroughly.

It will most likely just weaken the workings or even cause them to fail. You should work on this so you don't waste your time on failed workings. Like hellenic ss said, you can just whisper the mantras.

Because I've been having constant nightmares of being persecuted ever since. And once, streets filled with snakes fearing they will bite me.

It's been a week or two of this happening daily.

While it is not good to be in this state, your willpower and outlook also matter here. I have done spiritual work when upset or frustrated about something, but I never assumed the outcome would be negative because I felt like I focused well enough on the outcome.

If you are this fearful, you should put more effort into your AOP, which guards against both negative influence from your parents and the enemy. Besides a general AOP, you can even do something to guard against your parents. Berkano relates to the womb and secrecy, and therefore can help mask your noise from them.

You should also test the acoustics of your location. Play a video or music on your phone, then go stand where you believe your parents may be and see if they can hear anything. You can purchase a small white noise machine to mask some of your own noise, too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back