Header Wallpaper

Question #2691: marxist, transfeminist, vegetarian girlfriend?

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read

Should I give up on a marxist, transfeminist, vegetarian girl or can I try to change her beliefs? I'm not engaged with her yet.

I like her because she is polite, intelligent, charming and kind. I have negative karma associated with sex because of Saturn in the 8th house. I want to declare myself on Friday.

I asked the gods if I should hit on her. I had a dream in which I was with the girl together with other acquaintances and then a big spider appeared. I will preface that I have never done a venus square or other magical work for a love relationship. Other information: I am facing a transit of pluto over mars.

#1
This is the targeted message.

Ideologically she is totally opposed to our ideals and it makes one wonder, is it worth it? It may be, and it also may not be. There will be n+1 opinions about this, and at the end of the day, you need to make this decision on your own.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide