Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Post Deleted?

chris3k545

Hi, I was just wondering what happened to my post from earlier today. I wrote several paragraphs basically asking for help in my decision to commit to Satan. I didn't mean to offend by writing about my thoughts and beliefs before I came across the JoS website. They are not necessarily my beliefs anymore... Truth is, I don't know what to believe (hence the subject "confused"). Everything I have always believed was basically presented in front of me as I browsed the website. After being lied to for so long, its just so hard for me to believe that what I was looking for all along was the very thing everyone I know has told me to stay away from. I really just want to learn as much as I can before I commit. To make sure it really is everything I have been looking for... I can't help but try to look for a "catch" if you know what I mean...

Thanks!
Chris

best i can say is if you are looking to dedicate then id say read the jos site and all you can from it on Satan and his demons.
then once thats done i perhaps will tell you how i dedicated and then see if that method in question is at all useful to you perhaps if you want.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 8:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Post Deleted?

Hi, I was just wondering what happened to my post from earlier today. I wrote several paragraphs basically asking for help in my decision to commit to Satan. I didn't mean to offend by writing about my thoughts and beliefs before I came across the JoS website. They are not necessarily my beliefs anymore... Truth is, I don't know what to believe (hence the subject "confused"). Everything I have always believed was basically presented in front of me as I browsed the website. After being lied to for so long, its just so hard for me to believe that what I was looking for all along was the very thing everyone I know has told me to stay away from. I really just want to learn as much as I can before I commit. To make sure it really is everything I have been looking for... I can't help but try to look for a "catch" if you know what I mean...

Thanks!
Chris

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back