Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Poseidon

Tethys333

Poseidon Is Satan? Are they the same person?
I read some threads about that and onestly I don't understand anything. Please help me

But the answer you need is in the JOS site, please read the site and enjoy.🖤

Poseidon Is Satan? Are they the same person?
I read some threads about that and onestly I don't understand anything. Please help me
Here you are:

Yes. And he is Pan and Dionysus also.

In most mythologies, "Gods" are an ideal representation of something. Like the Lord of the Seas, the Lord of the Snakes, but in reality this is connected to only one God and these are just only aspects of a being.

Another example is Shiva, and Shakti, This the the two sides (the Feminin and Masculine) of the highest being, Satan.

Sì. Ed è anche Pan e Dioniso.

Nella maggior parte delle mitologie, gli "Dei" sono una rappresentazione ideale di qualcosa. Come il Signore dei Mari, il Signore dei Serpenti, ma in realtà questo è collegato a un solo Dio e questi sono solo aspetti di un essere.

Un altro esempio è Shiva e Shakti, i due lati (femminile e maschile) dell'essere supremo, Satana.
Thanks, but what about Cronus? I thought he was Satan

Thanks, but what about Cronus? I thought he was Satan

I don't know much about Greek mythology, this is just what I have picked up from the forums. You can use the search function and maybe you find some information on Cronus.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back