Hey all! I was trying to download and fix the Planetary Hours Calendar but I'm not getting it to work. When I'm going to download the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 it says on Microsoft's web page that: ''We're sorry, this download is no longer available''. Is there another way to get this working? I'd love to get it working since it's an amazing tool to amplify some of the meditations.

Planetary Hours Calendar
We have someone that have create a Windows app that does the same thing.
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/new-astrochronos.88966?page=2&go=post%3A1180063
When you click on the link (in the thread shared), you will be able to download using the "download" option on the top left corner.
9
We have someone that have create a Windows app that does the same thing.
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/new-astrochronos.88966?page=2&go=post%3A1180063
When you click on the link (in the thread shared), you will be able to download using the "download" option on the top left corner.
Thank you.
I am still fully behind this app and I will support it as long as I am able to. Shall anyone have any problems or suggestions, do not hesitate to let me know.
I've noticed that the sunrise and sun sets are not correct for my location, does this matter? Are the planetary hours the same even if the sunrise and sun sets are a bit skuffed?
Thanks for reporting. Which version? One of the previous ones had a problem with some time zones reported by another member which was fixed in meanwhile.
Please let me know so that I can look into it. Thank you.
And how much is the drift compared to your reference? If it’s very small like a minute, it’s “normal”. If it’s a large drift, that’s not normal, in that case please provide any information you can so that I can look into it.
In real time the sunrise is 07:04 and sunset is 18:20. But a according to the AstroChronos the sunrise is 07:46 and the sun set is 19:53 witch a big difference.
Thank you.
I am still fully behind this app and I will support it as long as I am able to. Shall anyone have any problems or suggestions, do not hesitate to let me know.
I've noticed that the sunrise and sun sets are not correct for my location, does this matter? Are the planetary hours the same even if the sunrise and sun sets are a bit skuffed?
Thanks for reporting. Which version? One of the previous ones had a problem with some time zones reported by another member which was fixed in meanwhile.
Please let me know so that I can look into it. Thank you.
And how much is the drift compared to your reference? If it’s very small like a minute, it’s “normal”. If it’s a large drift, that’s not normal, in that case please provide any information you can so that I can look into it.
In real time the sunrise is 07:04 and sunset is 18:20. But a according to the AstroChronos the sunrise is 07:46 and the sun set is 19:53 witch a big difference.
Thank you.
I am still fully behind this app and I will support it as long as I am able to. Shall anyone have any problems or suggestions, do not hesitate to let me know.
I've noticed that the sunrise and sun sets are not correct for my location, does this matter? Are the planetary hours the same even if the sunrise and sun sets are a bit skuffed?
Thanks for reporting. Which version? One of the previous ones had a problem with some time zones reported by another member which was fixed in meanwhile.
Please let me know so that I can look into it. Thank you.
And how much is the drift compared to your reference? If it’s very small like a minute, it’s “normal”. If it’s a large drift, that’s not normal, in that case please provide any information you can so that I can look into it.
In real time the sunrise is 07:04 and sunset is 18:20. But an according to the AstroChronos the sunrise is 07:46 and the sun set is 19:53 witch a big difference.
It is indeed. But I still need to know details. What version? Latest is 1.1.0. Did you select correct location? I don’t have good idea where to start without some information. Earlier today I tried for myself, tried several locations, several different time zones, all were correctly displaying data.
Thank you.
I am still fully behind this app and I will support it as long as I am able to. Shall anyone have any problems or suggestions, do not hesitate to let me know.
I've noticed that the sunrise and sun sets are not correct for my location, does this matter? Are the planetary hours the same even if the sunrise and sun sets are a bit skuffed?
Thanks for reporting. Which version? One of the previous ones had a problem with some time zones reported by another member which was fixed in meanwhile.
Please let me know so that I can look into it. Thank you.
And how much is the drift compared to your reference? If it’s very small like a minute, it’s “normal”. If it’s a large drift, that’s not normal, in that case please provide any information you can so that I can look into it.
In real time the sunrise is 07:04 and sunset is 18:20. But an according to the AstroChronos the sunrise is 07:46 and the sun set is 19:53 witch a big difference.
It is indeed. But I still need to know details. What version? Latest is 1.1.0. Did you select correct location? I don’t have good idea where to start without some information. Earlier today I tried for myself, tried several locations, several different time zones, all were correctly displaying data.
Thank you.
I am still fully behind this app and I will support it as long as I am able to. Shall anyone have any problems or suggestions, do not hesitate to let me know.
I've noticed that the sunrise and sun sets are not correct for my location, does this matter? Are the planetary hours the same even if the sunrise and sun sets are a bit skuffed?
Thanks for reporting. Which version? One of the previous ones had a problem with some time zones reported by another member which was fixed in meanwhile.
Please let me know so that I can look into it. Thank you.
And how much is the drift compared to your reference? If it’s very small like a minute, it’s “normal”. If it’s a large drift, that’s not normal, in that case please provide any information you can so that I can look into it.
In real time the sunrise is 07:04 and sunset is 18:20. But an according to the AstroChronos the sunrise is 07:46 and the sun set is 19:53 witch a big difference.
It is indeed. But I still need to know details. What version? Latest is 1.1.0. Did you select correct location? I don’t have good idea where to start without some information. Earlier today I tried for myself, tried several locations, several different time zones, all were correctly displaying data.
I have version 1.1.0. I've selected the correct location. 60.6747, 17.1417
Thank you.
I am still fully behind this app and I will support it as long as I am able to. Shall anyone have any problems or suggestions, do not hesitate to let me know.
I've noticed that the sunrise and sun sets are not correct for my location, does this matter? Are the planetary hours the same even if the sunrise and sun sets are a bit skuffed?
Thanks for reporting. Which version? One of the previous ones had a problem with some time zones reported by another member which was fixed in meanwhile.
Please let me know so that I can look into it. Thank you.
And how much is the drift compared to your reference? If it’s very small like a minute, it’s “normal”. If it’s a large drift, that’s not normal, in that case please provide any information you can so that I can look into it.
In real time the sunrise is 07:04 and sunset is 18:20. But an according to the AstroChronos the sunrise is 07:46 and the sun set is 19:53 witch a big difference.
It is indeed. But I still need to know details. What version? Latest is 1.1.0. Did you select correct location? I don’t have good idea where to start without some information. Earlier today I tried for myself, tried several locations, several different time zones, all were correctly displaying data.
I have version 1.1.0. I've selected the correct location. 60.6747, 17.1417
Thank you.
I am still fully behind this app and I will support it as long as I am able to. Shall anyone have any problems or suggestions, do not hesitate to let me know.
I've noticed that the sunrise and sun sets are not correct for my location, does this matter? Are the planetary hours the same even if the sunrise and sun sets are a bit skuffed?
Thanks for reporting. Which version? One of the previous ones had a problem with some time zones reported by another member which was fixed in meanwhile.
Please let me know so that I can look into it. Thank you.
And how much is the drift compared to your reference? If it’s very small like a minute, it’s “normal”. If it’s a large drift, that’s not normal, in that case please provide any information you can so that I can look into it.
In real time the sunrise is 07:04 and sunset is 18:20. But an according to the AstroChronos the sunrise is 07:46 and the sun set is 19:53 witch a big difference.
It is indeed. But I still need to know details. What version? Latest is 1.1.0. Did you select correct location? I don’t have good idea where to start without some information. Earlier today I tried for myself, tried several locations, several different time zones, all were correctly displaying data.
I have version 1.1.0. I've selected the correct location. 60.6747, 17.1417
Here's my result using your data. "timeanddate" site I am using as reference here is not your exact coordinates, but it's very close and you notice the drift is small, nowhere as near as what you reported. I suspect something else is the problem. If you can share any additional info that might in some way be the problem, we might be able to find the culprit.
Thank you.
I am still fully behind this app and I will support it as long as I am able to. Shall anyone have any problems or suggestions, do not hesitate to let me know.
I've noticed that the sunrise and sun sets are not correct for my location, does this matter? Are the planetary hours the same even if the sunrise and sun sets are a bit skuffed?
Thanks for reporting. Which version? One of the previous ones had a problem with some time zones reported by another member which was fixed in meanwhile.
Please let me know so that I can look into it. Thank you.
And how much is the drift compared to your reference? If it’s very small like a minute, it’s “normal”. If it’s a large drift, that’s not normal, in that case please provide any information you can so that I can look into it.
In real time the sunrise is 07:04 and sunset is 18:20. But an according to the AstroChronos the sunrise is 07:46 and the sun set is 19:53 witch a big difference.
It is indeed. But I still need to know details. What version? Latest is 1.1.0. Did you select correct location? I don’t have good idea where to start without some information. Earlier today I tried for myself, tried several locations, several different time zones, all were correctly displaying data.
I have version 1.1.0. I've selected the correct location. 60.6747, 17.1417
Here's my result using your data. "timeanddate" site I am using as reference here is not your exact coordinates, but it's very close and you notice the drift is small, nowhere as near as what you reported. I suspect something else is the problem. If you can share any additional info that might in some way be the problem, we might be able to find the culprit.
This is the targeted message.
I simply pull up planentaryhours.net daily, on browser. Easy, no dow load, no fee, no app
Source: Planetary Hours Calculator https://share.google/3YfHJOd6ccru581FX
0
I simply pull up planentaryhours.net daily, on browser. Easy, no dow load, no fee, no app
Source: Planetary Hours Calculator https://share.google/3YfHJOd6ccru581FX
An alternative
0
An alternative
