Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Paganism

Aammar Aman

This has been explained by others better then me, but since this is such an important topic I wish to take some time to remind. 
 We are PAGAN. Others have said we are Paganism wrapped up in a Satanist box. That is true to an extent. However in one perspective this is true. But when we look deeper it is actually the other way around. The word Pagan means country dweller, which is in reference to when they were force converting everyone and the people out in the country were harder to get too as they were all spread out. So the word Pagan is recent and came with Christianity. 
 The word Satan however is much more ancient. Sat, Sanat, Satan are all words for Eternal Truth in Sanskrit. The original religion was called Sanatana Dharma, Dharma meant ISM basically but more spiritual. So Sanatanaism, or Satanism. The Oldest God Shiva was originally called Satanas. So if you use the shortened prefix, It would be Satanism with the main God Satan. 
 So actually it is the other way around, Paganism is pretending to be Satanism. But either way both are valid words for the same thing. It is better to call oneself a Pagan in public, as this they understand. As a Pagan our more secret Advanced Occult Knowledge is that we are Satanists. But that should remain Hidden from Public life. 
 Many people in the past thought that Satanism was a corruption and Hebrewized form of Paganism, This is not the case at all. Satanism is the highest form of Paganism. What is important to understand is that we are not Modern Satanism, we are essentially Paganism. But we are also an ancient form of Satanism. 
 Words can help, but as you can see sometimes the same words have different meaning as to your perspective. So in one way to our Perspective we would be Satanist, but to the Lavey Cult we would be Anti Satanist, to the Public we are Pagan and to the Pagan community we are Dark Pagan. So when considering all this, It is important to understand Perspectives.
 Instead of freaking out because we use the word Satan. To feel Pagan which is the origin, but not run off to some Wiccan Convention thinking you are going to find true Paganism. Is it confusing? Yes, that is why it has confused the fuck out of our people for many years. So I wrote this in hopes that it can bring Clarity. I may post Links latter to some Sermons, But sometimes Simplicity and getting the point quickly are more effectively, then you can study on your own as to the coming of the conclusion. 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satan Forever 

No, in actuality, the word "Pagan" is a mere term for everyone who worships (However they do it) the pre-Christian and therefore Pagan, Gods.

It is a loose statement. If anything, it is in reverse. We are Spiritual Satanists but we may be called by other people "Pagan" as a result of the above. In essence, there is no 'Paganism' in the absolute definition. We are absolutely defined.

In this post you just do this because you want to be called "Pagan". Why do you want to be called Pagan? Social acceptance? Or so it can better fill your ID? Sounds softer?

We are Spiritual Satanists. If some people want to call themselves Pagan, this is the same thing as many people who invent all the time new titles for mentioning the same thing, which was actually Satanism, as this title is in anyway the most Ancient and revolves around the Sanskrit root of the term.

Lastly, only we truly practice any serious "Paganism", in the sense of practicing and not vain words as many people do. So we could claim this title as well, but since it's highly infiltrated to the bone, and pretty much it merely means "people who worship in rural areas", it is loose. Anyone claims to be a Pagan, and it has no definition. Maybe a regional one.

"Paganism" is a toilet and filled with every infiltrator imaginable, from jews, to communists, to anything else. Anything goes in "Paganism" as it is conceived today.

One example is how many people claim they are "Pagan". On one hand, they praise "Odin", on the other hand, they praise Rabbi Jewsus Christ the supposed "Aryan" too if they feel like it. Every other sentence they say "Jesux help us!"- Then they go back in pretending to be the Pagan Aryan Strongmen. Confused as they are, they may marry a jew because we can all be the same and the jew is a christian, because that makes them a non jew (Ie, no racial dimension is realized at all).

They may worship just about anything, from a potato, to a banana, to anything brought in front of them. They call themselves "Angels" and whatever else morbidly imaginable. On their third hand, they praise "the one god" and on their private life they praise jewhovah because well, it was the pre-christian pagan deity because they read it somewhere in a research by Israel Shekelstein so it must be true. Because Pagans are also 'mighty magicians', they will do some Solomonic Magic to attack their own Gods too. As we all know, they are above everyone and the mighty ones. Whatever.

Of course in their total confusion, praising Satan is alien, and even jewish. Because as we know they never bothered to open a Sanskrit translation booklet, and see the facts for themselves. Too hard. However having their retarded system which literally rips their soul in ten directions and causes them insanity, is not hard at all.

Of course, they never praise Satan, as it's too scary and trying for these brave "Pagans" to actually accept the Satanic root in Sumeria. In other words, they are a piece of jewish crap.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Right what I said was, In higher Understanding we are Satanists, that that is more correct then Paganism. But we cannot go out and blab we are Satanists, Maxine has mentioned this many times. She has said to call yourself Pagan or Atheist. 
 So my point was for people to be Proud of being a Satanist. You kinda gotta read more then the first sentence. 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satan Forever 

I come from a Pagan background. For me Spiritual Satanism has felt more like a home coming than a conversion. I finally found a racially loyal group of my White brothers and sisters who are not only spiritually aware but even worship the same Gods as me. It has been a dream come true.

I was Pagan for years before coming to Spiritual Satanism but my Gods and Goddesses were always middle eastern, Shamash, Baal, Ashtarte, Qetesh, Nergal and a God named Qos, among others. I still retain certain forms of worship, rituals, practices and deities I picked up from those days. Though these were things I kind of developed myself over time, the ways I found comfortable relating to and expressing love to my deities and learned best what works through experience. It hasn't affected my Spiritual Satanism much because of the fact many of those deities were also Gods and Goddesses worshiped here also. .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back