Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"organic portals"

grauer_hans

Okay so over the past few weeks here I have noticed increased discussion about Phil Schneider and his story of grey aliens, etc. My interest was piqued and i decided to do some reading around to educate myself. Now, i ran into a site called "montalk" - im not sold out compltetely on what they are saying, but i was intrigued by their detailed explanation of how grey aliens operate in the world - it was claimed that greys and reptilians are 4D beings, that they can operate invisibly but still plant thoughts into your mind, and that they feed on negative human energy, all of which ties in perfectly with what HP Maxine et al have been saying.

There was another curious webpage that i also ran across by accident a long time ago...it was a link on the O9A website that also mentioned reptillian aliens, the creation of xtianity by them, and many of the exact same attirubutes described at JoS What most interested me about both these sites was the claimed existance of "organic portals"[/B] - soulless humans which are said to comprise up to half of the total human population. This, it has been alleged by some sources, explains why so many people beleive utter bullshit like a 6000 yr old earth, etc.

What do other SS th[/IMG]</var>

the igigi [greys] and draconians are multi dimensional beings capable of astral projection they're soul leaving they're physicle from they're dimension and entering in to ours , ive never heard of the term oganic portal , but it does make sence in witch the enemy celestialy can intune upon individuals, gentiles with a much lower level of bioelectricity , and literally possess host people makeing them commit acts of violence murder , upon others and during the entire process the celestial enemy entities feed off all of the disturbing negative psychic energy that is given off from the human soul and physicle body, a example or 2 would be out of pure insanity children going off to school with guns and start guns blazeing every body. another example could be the enemy driveing somebody to suicide, the human physicle body is like a battery for the celestial enemy in wich the human soul kundalini produces so much energy bioelectricity, the enemy leaches on to the battery[body] and drains off the energy, and example of xian prayer. the victims praying faithing to the christ illusion invite these unwanted entities , and they leach ones lifeforce. i belivie to an extreme of suicide the entity may attempt deplete the lifeforce of the kundalini. also feeding the Blasphemey [yaweah] thought form filth monstrocity .
~
HAIL HELLS ARMY!! DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES!!!

Another great rescourcewthere your aware of it or not is -Luciferianliberation.com

Actually the Igigi are not greys, buta rebel subdivision of the Annunaki. For one, because Azazel Himself was the leader of the Igigi, if you read on the JoS page:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... zazel.html

--- In [email protected], <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

the igigi [greys] and draconians are multi dimensional beings capable of astral projection they're soul leaving they're physicle from they're dimension and entering in to ours , ive never heard of the term oganic portal , but it does make sence in witch the enemy celestialy can intune upon individuals, gentiles with a much lower level of bioelectricity , and literally possess host people makeing them commit acts of violence murder , upon others and during the entire process the celestial enemy entities feed off all of the disturbing negative psychic energy that is given off from the human soul and physicle body, a example or 2 would be out of pure insanity children going off to school with guns and start guns blazeing every body. another example could be the enemy driveing somebody to suicide, the human physicle body is like a battery for the celestial enemy in wich the human soul kundalini produces so much energy bioelectricity, the enemy leaches on to the battery[body] and drains off the energy, and example of xian prayer. the victims praying faithing to the christ illusion invite these unwanted entities , and they leach ones lifeforce. i belivie to an extreme of suicide the entity may attempt deplete the lifeforce of the kundalini. also feeding the Blasphemey [yaweah] thought form filth monstrocity .
~
HAIL HELLS ARMY!! DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES!!!

really.? thanks for shareing, are you 100% positive i had been informed that they are the greys. correct me if i am wrong and thank you. ive read off them in the necronomicon, and from what i have been informed befor is that the igigi are the greys and celestially the angelics..

what are the igigi then? What is they're species[ race]?

The Igigi are those Nordics who have been slandered as "Fallen angels" because they brought knowledge about metallurgy, agriculture e.t.c. in the xian buybull and the Book of Enoch. It's Azazel and others.

--- In [email protected], <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

really.? thanks for shareing, are you 100% positive i had been informed that they are the greys. correct me if i am wrong and thank you. ive read off them in the necronomicon, and from what i have been informed befor is that the igigi are the greys and celestially the angelics..

Human's can't live without a Soul. Those people believe such things because they are either under the control of the enemy, or just fucking stupid. 

--- In [email protected], <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

Okay so over the past few weeks here I have noticed increased discussion about Phil Schneider and his story of grey aliens, etc. My interest was piqued and i decided to do some reading around to educate myself. Now, i ran into a site called "montalk" - im not sold out compltetely on what they are saying, but i was intrigued by their detailed explanation of how grey aliens operate in the world - it was claimed that greys and reptilians are 4D beings, that they can operate invisibly but still plant thoughts into your mind, and that they feed on negative human energy, all of which ties in perfectly with what HP Maxine et al have been saying.

There was another curious webpage that i also ran across by accident a long time ago...it was a link on the O9A website that also mentioned reptillian aliens, the creation of xtianity by them, and many of the exact same attirubutes described at JoS What most interested me about both these sites was the claimed existance of "organic portals" - soulless humans which are said to comprise up to half of the total human population. This, it has been alleged by some sources, explains why so many people beleive utter bullshit like a 6000 yr old earth, etc.

What do other SS think about this? IMHO the idea of a significant portion of the population being essentially biological robots, if factually accurate, would explain quite a bit.

**i did not cite LLF because there is[/B] no mention... sorry typo

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 7:04 AM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:
yes im very aware of LLF. In fact im reading it right now. I did not cite LLF simply no mention, to my knowledge, of organic portals occurs on the site  

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 7:03 AM, smoketillyahchoke <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:
  Another great rescourcewthere your aware of it or not is -Luciferianliberation.com

Guys, after learning that the Igigi are not greys but a Nordic division that rebelled against the Annunaki. According to what I have studied is that they did so due to the labor of mining the planet. And there are some stupid sources that tell bullshit that the Annunaki created humanity to replace the Igigi in their labor. Why the FUCK would those "people" make sites with BS like calling Enki (Satan) a slaver if he stated in the Al-jiwah that he made us to become just like the gods? So my questions are:
1) Is the story of the Igigi rebellion true? If so, I would kindly want to know what happened.
2) I wonder why the Annunaki would want to put to Igigi into labor if they can do things themselves or just create us and we will be happy to help them in exchange of our survival.
3) I wonder how the intergalactic whores won that battle. I'm studying that too, so I thought of getting into quantum physics and what people call "dimension travelling". And I feel hesitant about this. I'm not deluded! I know a source that talks about dimensional travelling and it's in this link: 
Brainwaves  So this is a loop hole to me now. And also, I'm trying to get confident into studying dimensional travelling but I have to get more powerful first or I might run into enemy aliens or other nasty shit that might see me as food, fuck bait, useless debris or just nothing. Maybe otherwise unprepared and unarmed spiritually. I also want to study this along with you guys so there is no need to act like I am light years below you or something. 

---In [email protected], <way_seeker666@... wrote :

Human's can't live without a Soul. Those people believe such things because they are either under the control of the enemy, or just fucking stupid. 

--- In [email protected], <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

Okay so over the past few weeks here I have noticed increased discussion about Phil Schneider and his story of grey aliens, etc. My interest was piqued and i decided to do some reading around to educate myself.Now, i ran into a site called "montalk" - im not sold out compltetely on what they are saying, but i was intrigued by their detailed explanation of how grey aliens operate in the world - it was claimed that greys and reptilians are 4D beings, that they can operate invisibly but still plant thoughts into your mind, and that they feed on negative human energy, all of which ties in perfectly with what HP Maxine et al have been saying.

There was another curious webpage that i also ran across by accident a long time ago...it was a link on the O9A website that also mentioned reptillian aliens, the creation of xtianity by them, and many of the exact same attirubutes described at JoSWhat most interested me about both these sites was the claimed existance of "organic portals" - soulless humans which are said to comprise up to half of the total human population. This, it has been alleged by some sources, explains why so many people beleive utter bullshit like a 6000 yr old earth, etc.

What do other SS think about this? IMHO the idea of a significant portion of the population being essentially biological robots, if factually accurate, would explain quite a bit.

So Azazel used to hate Satan looong time ago? Please don't get mad at me for this, I just want to know. I remember that I was told to question everything and doubt everyone. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back