Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening the watch towers info

[email protected]

Hello

On opening the watch towers it say the only do one Chakra per 48 hours as it is very powerfull, i now do all the openings in one session and use the sanskrit vibrations instead of the weaker version given with no negative side effects, my question is if I reverse the order given ie. Base to crown will it have a greater effect and if not should I move to a stronger method

Thank you for your time

The warning about leaving 48 hours in between each opening is for new people. People new to meditation can open their souls too quickly and suffer problems like overstimulation, which is dangerous. If you are experienced with meditation and had no problems performing all of the openings in a row, you have nothing to worry about.

Opening your chakras from base to crown is very dangerous. If you activate your kundalini serpent and the chakras above it are blocked, the powerful kundalini energy will become trapped and cause you major problems.

Meditation is very individual and you have reached the point where you will have to explore what works best for you. What works for one person may not be best for another and vice versa. Your intuition, "gut feelings," is indispensable for letting you know if something is optimal for you or not. If you get a feeling you should do something, like switching to Sanskrit vibrations, you should do so. If something feels wrong, uncomfortable, or painful, stop. Trusting your intuition can save your life.

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.
  Reverse Torah Rituals http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Thanks you for your reply it is much appreciated, I posted because I about two months mabey less I did a simple full Chakra meditation with the a sanskrit vibrations and was very sick for two days with over stimulation and wasn't sure if I was strong enough for the full watch towers as I'm "newer" to it all, but I have had success this last week with no problems with the full watch tower

Again thank you for your time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back