Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

On Satan Not Evil - URANTIA

archaeoprophet

I am new to this Satan idea...thanks a million times over for such a revelation of a website. I've been on a spiritual path since a very young age and do not close my doors to JOS.

I wanted to share a fact about the BOOK OF URANTIA. In this Earth history book...Satan is not depicted as an evil being...I've known that for years and this is why I find JOS so interesting.

- The best! : )

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "archaeoprophet" <archaeoprophet@... wrote:
I am new to this Satan idea...thanks a million times over for such a revelation of a website. I've been on a spiritual path since a very young age and do not close my doors to JOS.

I wanted to share a fact about the BOOK OF URANTIA. In this Earth history book...Satan is not depicted as an evil being...I've known that for years and this is why I find JOS so interesting.

The Mainstream religions have made people believe that Satan is the 'Devil' and is Evil. This is because they are trying to keep hidden knowledge to themselves to rule Earth. Satan is our TRUE CREATOR and will guide us back towards becoming gods and elevating Humanity back to perfection! Satan is the Sumerian/Egyptian God ENKI or EA

we do not worship the devil here, we believe in enki, and it is he who has taken on the name satan becouse satan means enemy in hebrew, satan (enki) is the enemy of the mainstream religions, thierfore he is satan.

enki is NOT "Evil"

High Priest Wuulf

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 11:58:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] On Satan Not Evil - URANTIA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back