Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

You don't need a team of people to practice Satanism. We are individually prone, we work individually and keep a bond of unity. This doesn't mean that you require others. Work on yourself first and read the http://joyofsatan.org website fully, from start to end.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kinny Wanyama" <kinnywanyama@... wrote:

Wanna meet you and perform rituals. How do I move on from here!? Hail Satan.

Apart from security risks there can be the problem of too many cooks in the kitchen until you have a solid foundation to stand firm too. Demons are real and you can ask to work with Them. I seem to attract Demons of a certain nature that click with me sometimes it is better to let Them come to you and say Hi than trying to force it. I have had some great suprises!

A little something I have tried. When chilling out at night or whenever if your on your own and have some music on, like itunes playlist or something if you feel someone might be with you put your playlist on random and ask Them to pick a song. If something stand out comes up read the lyrics there are so many ways they can send you messages! Or you might feel you HAVE to read or listen to something even something you might not be into.
But it is a great feeling to know your both digging the same tune together and really bonding. I seem to attract attention when I get paper and pencils out lately. There are formal encounters that are serious and times when it's just a 'hey how you doin? Thought you could use some company for a while'
Even watching a movie or a documentary like Ancient Aliens there might be something come up and I will sense someone there watching it too pointing stuff out. Mistakes or exiting stuff sometimes you suddenly realise something you didn't notice or think of before. You get more used to it over time it gets clearer. I still don't often hear actual words but there have been times I swear I heard someone speak right next to me.
Early on I thought I was imagining it and asked for a sign and heard some faint knocking in the wall. I couldnt actually work out where it came from. So I would ask questions and say 2 knocks for yes, 3 for no. You just have to remember physically The Gods are a long long long way away and it takes a lot of energy to really get through sometimes plus they are so busy and can't waste energy. As you get stronger you can share especially as you start to bond more and that can help things along. Hard to explain some of it. Stick at it and you will find out. Also when you are new you are not as sensitive and they may not be able to get through to you easily. You are never 'alone' with Satan.
Just pay attention to things around you.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

You don't need a team of people to practice Satanism. We are individually prone, we work individually and keep a bond of unity. This doesn't mean that you require others. Work on yourself first and read the http://joyofsatan.org website fully, from start to end.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kinny Wanyama" <kinnywanyama@ wrote:

Hail satan I wanna meet and do rituals too I need to!!

------------------------------
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 7:17 PM PDT Kinny Wanyama wrote:

you can send them to my ymail (viking813@...) or my gmail (mohawkedmanson@...) I'm not the best drawer, but Josef is pretty good... He was thinking of putting dna strands, or the flower of life on the flyers. I was thinking about the (American medical associations symbol on them, I just used that name so you would know exactly what I was talking about) two serpents around the pole with wings a mini one in the corners, and have the website name start in the top left corner and go to the bottom right corner

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

Yeah that was to you! I made some designs I will send them over!Hail Satan !

There is but only one God...that is lUCIFER THE BRIGHT MORNING STAR....HAIL SATAN
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 12:02 PM PDT Anike Anike wrote:

There is but only one God...that is lUCIFER THE BRIGHT MORNING STAR....HAIL SATAN
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 12:02 PM PDT Anike Anike wrote:

I can draw too if you need something like that I could happily work together with Josef' and ideas. I will try sending the flyers again to you on your other mail. I like the idea of the flower of life and dna strands.Also the two serpents sound good! The website name should go well at the top, you can send me the finished version when you're done and as well as that I have one slogan I came up with-'Meditate to empower, go to church to get it devoured' I will try to come up with a few more! Hail Satan!  From: "viking813@..." <viking813@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:04 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: anike...

you can send them to my ymail (viking813@...) or my gmail (mohawkedmanson@...) I'm not the best drawer, but Josef is pretty good... He was thinking of putting dna strands, or the flower of life on the flyers. I was thinking about the (American medical associations symbol on them, I just used that name so you would know exactly what I was talking about) two serpents around the pole with wings a mini one in the corners, and have the website name start in the top left corner and go to the bottom right corner

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back