Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Rituals & Schedule Now Live: HPS Maxine's Ritual & Lord Balaam's Ritual

So glad to see these! I will begin this evening :)

With great happiness I am announcing in front of all of our family, these two wonderful Rituals. They are both of historical proportion. That is also likely the happiest day of my own life.

The first Ritual is about HPS Maxine. Through the content of the Ritual, you will understand all the things I could not write or couldn't say. HPS Maxine, in accordance to Ancient Spiritual tradition, is now officially the first Hero the Joy of Satan has created.

Heroes in the Ancient World were people who successfully completed the Astral Body Immortalization, becoming as a result transformed from Human beings to Heroic Beings. You will see when you participate in this.

Her ultimate and eternal contribution as the mother of the Joy of Satan shall now be remembered in all Eternity. There are no words for me to describe how I feel about these topics. May infinite love, blessings and honor be upon her.

As a family, it is time that we glorify our first Mother, who has done all these important tasks in bringing the Gods again in this world. You will understand more through the Ritual and through your hearts.

Today, I crown HPS Maxine with the Crown the Gods have given Her while in life, in front of our People, for all Eternity. May she walk onward into Eternity as She always deserved and proven to deserve in all Her works.

May all of us follow her example as much as possible and may we all become partakers of Satan's Great Mysteries.

HPS Maxine Apotheosis Ritual:

Now, in regard to Balaam, Balaam was also a Demi-God that once existed among us all, that was once also a human being. He has been incessantly vilified by the enemy. His Ritual consists of blessings, but it is also one of the strongest warfare Rituals that also contains an element of Reverse Torah Ritual in it. As a result, we have three Rituals. It is without a doubt one of the strongest Rituals to ever be created. All accounts that were written on the Legendary Balaam are false; this Ritual will restore all of the Truth about Him. It is imperative that both of these Rituals are done.

This is one of the most powerful, emotionally charged and important schedules to this day. The blessings and power that will come from this, are exceptional.

Lord Balaam's Ritual:

Links to the Rituals:

HPS Maxine Apotheosis Ritual: https://josrituals.org/ritual/heroes/hps-maxine-apotheosis-ritual.html
Lord Balaam's Ritual: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/balaam-power-ritual.html
Grand Ritual: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/the-grand-ritual.html

Extra Information To Study:

Hierarchically, the Hierarchy is like this: Human, Hero, Demon / Demi-God and then finally, the last step of evolution is for one to eventually become a God. As a result, other Legendary Heroes will be part of the Joy of Satan Rituals, so we can pay homage to all of them for their great works.

In regard to the concept of Apotheosis: https://www.jstor.org/stable/3210166
More Details About Magnum Opus: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/levels-of-the-magnum-opus-clarified.289396/post-1070506

About Balaam, Balaam was a Gentile Mage from Ancient Syria (High Priest of Beelzebul), who has been one of the most hated in all of Jewish History. There are whole chapters in the Bible dedicated against him. Eventually, as the Jews knew he had ascended to Godhead, they wrote endless slander against Him and also put him in the "Goetia" as a Hated God of the Gentiles.

About Balaam: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balaam
Original surviving document from Balaam Himself, writing about Ishtar/Astarte and our Gods as His Gods: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Alla_Inscription

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Since I am at loss for words and I must participate immediately after I post this, I bring to everyone our Divine Honor and wish for all of you Eternal Blessings.

Below, I am putting the schedule.

June 12th: HPS Maxine's Ritual, Lord Balaam Ritual
June 13th: HPS Maxine's Ritual, Lord Balaam Ritual
June 14th: HPS Maxine's Ritual, Lord Balaam Ritual
June 15th: HPS Maxine's Ritual, Lord Balaam Ritual
June 16th: HPS Maxine's Ritual, Lord Balaam Ritual, Grand Ritual
June 17th: HPS Maxine's Ritual, Lord Balaam Ritual, Grand Ritual
June 18th: HPS Maxine's Ritual, Lord Balaam Ritual, Grand Ritual
June 19th: HPS Maxine's Ritual, Lord Balaam Ritual, Grand Ritual
June 20th: HPS Maxine's Ritual, Lord Balaam Ritual, Grand Ritual
Such a wonder set of rituals and one to Honor our beloved founder and Divine Mother Maxine!! I can’t wait tell we do a ritual to Honor our Beloved Fuhrer Adolf Hitler and even a Power Ritual would be great for us to do for Hitler also!!
Hail Satan!! Sieg Hiel!!!

Oh, I am so incredibly apologetic that my depressive dip caused me to be late to this, I am...I can't describe how I feel, other than I am damn near on the verge of tears. I have a feeling they may flow. I will begin these immediately.

Two Heroes of our very own can, should, and will be glorified every moment we can muster for the next 3 days, and so they have been for the last 2 unbeknownst to my broody airhead ass. I am so...there are simply no words defined in any language I know or that exists among us currently for me to describe the sheer joy and excitement that I feel. She's truly done it, she's achieved the Godhead. I always knew she would, but she actually...this moment, I wasn't ready for it, I wasn't...she's truly become a Daemon, forever an inspiration to us all, an example of what can be attained through the utmost dedication and devotion. A true Prophet of The Gods...one of my greatest Heroeins, Immortalized and Glorified. This is a period I will celebrate for all of time...

And Lord Balaam...heheh..one of Baalzevul's very own, one of our very own as well, just as our Matriarch...oh yeah, I know I'm gonna love this one. An Elder Pagan Prophet of the ancient world finally to be restored in Eternal Glory. This is something to celebrate indeed. Let the battle rage on. I am so ready for this. This is exactly what I needed.

Fuck you, scalefaces, you're so in for it now!

Our blades are sharper than ever!

�𐌷𐌰𐌿́𐌷𐌴𐌹 𐌰́𐌹𐌸𐌴𐌹 𐌼𐌰𐍇𐌹́𐌽 𐌳𐌿 𐌰́𐌹𐍅𐌰𐌼!!!
�𐌷𐌰𐌿́𐌷𐌴𐌹 𐍆𐍂𐌰́𐌿𐌾𐌰 𐌱𐌰𐌻𐌰𐌰𐌼 𐌳𐌿 𐌰́𐌹𐍅𐌰𐌼!!!

The jewish story about Lord Balam reminds me vaguely of the story of Esav and yakoov, where jews collectively under the name 'yakoov' steal blessings from Gentiles under the name 'esav'.

Would we have a ritual in which we also reverse this?

When I saw the "Heroes" tab in JOS Rituals shortly before it was announced my reaction was like "wait... Heroes??? ... HPS Maxine Dietrich??!!! YES!!! 😍😍😍"

It is so very beautiful to see Her being rewarded for Her relentless Work and for never giving up, no matter what. I wish Her the very best in Her continued Journey and Advancement through eternity. 💫

I also really LOVE the Ritual of Lord Balaam! ❤️

It is a Work of Art and really immersive. And really powerful. My Soul feels so clean today, it feels like a deep cleaning of really stubborn curses.

Thank you HP HoodedCobra, you are an Artist, creating these wonderful Rituals 🪷

With great happiness I am announcing in front of all of our family, these two wonderful Rituals. They are both of historical proportion. That is also likely the happiest day of my own life.

The first Ritual is about HPS Maxine. Through the content of the Ritual, you will understand all the things I could not write or couldn't say. HPS Maxine, in accordance to Ancient Spiritual tradition, is now officially the first Hero the Joy of Satan has created.

Heroes in the Ancient World were people who successfully completed the Astral Body Immortalization, becoming as a result transformed from Human beings to Heroic Beings. You will see when you participate in this.

Her ultimate and eternal contribution as the mother of the Joy of Satan shall now be remembered in all Eternity. There are no words for me to describe how I feel about these topics. May infinite love, blessings and honor be upon her.

As a family, it is time that we glorify our first Mother, who has done all these important tasks in bringing the Gods again in this world. You will understand more through the Ritual and through your hearts.

Today, I crown HPS Maxine with the Crown the Gods have given Her while in life, in front of our People, for all Eternity. May she walk onward into Eternity as She always deserved and proven to deserve in all Her works.

May all of us follow her example as much as possible and may we all become partakers of Satan's Great Mysteries.

Now, in regard to Balaam, Balaam was also a Demi-God that once existed among us all, that was once also a human being. He has been incessantly vilified by the enemy. His Ritual consists of blessings, but it is also one of the strongest warfare Rituals that also contains an element of Reverse Torah Ritual in it. As a result, we have three Rituals. It is without a doubt one of the strongest Rituals to ever be created. All accounts that were written on the Legendary Balaam are false; this Ritual will restore all of the Truth about Him. It is imperative that both of these Rituals are done.

This is one of the most powerful, emotionally charged and important schedules to this day. The blessings and power that will come from this, are exceptional.

Lord Balaam's Ritual:

Links to the Rituals:

HPS Maxine Apotheosis Ritual: https://josrituals.org/ritual/heroes/hps-maxine-apotheosis-ritual.html
Lord Balaam's Ritual: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/balaam-power-ritual.html

Hierarchically, the Hierarchy is like this: Human, Hero, Demon / Demi-God and then finally, the last step of evolution is for one to eventually become a God. As a result, other Legendary Heroes will be part of the Joy of Satan Rituals, so we can pay homage to all of them for their great works.

More Details About Magnum Opus: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/levels-of-the-magnum-opus-clarified.289396/post-1070506

About Balaam, Balaam was a Gentile Mage from Ancient Syria (High Priest of Beelzebul), who has been one of the most hated in all of Jewish History. There are whole chapters in the Bible dedicated against him. Eventually, as the Jews knew he had ascended to Godhead, they wrote endless slander against Him and also put him in the "Goetia" as a Hated God of the Gentiles.

Original surviving document from Balaam Himself, writing about Ishtar/Astarte and our Gods as His Gods: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Alla_Inscription

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Since I am at loss for words and I must participate immediately after I post this, I bring to everyone our Divine Honor and wish for all of you Eternal Blessings.

HP...if i skipped the first day (now i checked the forum) is ok i do two time the first two for "fix it"? Thanks for the answer anyway HP!
to all: BREAK THE BONES TO THE ENEMY with these rituals! Glory to our gods!

HP...if i skipped the first day (now i checked the forum) is ok i do two time the first two for "fix it"? Thanks for the answer anyway HP!
You can do these as many times as you want.

This part,,

Cursed are we by the True Gods, who are sustaining the Gentile people. Our curses have failed, and we now shall perish for our acts. Long is our guilt, endless is our misery for our acts. The Soul of Judea has been crashed in front of the whole of humanity, who now rallies the remaining of us as slaves
It's doesn't negatively affect the subconscious?since we speak in a first person persona?

This part,,

Cursed are we by the True Gods, who are sustaining the Gentile people. Our curses have failed, and we now shall perish for our acts. Long is our guilt, endless is our misery for our acts. The Soul of Judea has been crashed in front of the whole of humanity, who now rallies the remaining of us as slaves
It's doesn't negatively affect the subconscious?since we speak in a first person persona?
No, there is context and intent that works for us, not against us.

This part,,

And all the Tribe of Judah was lamenting on their days: "Cursed are we by the True Gods, who are sustaining the Gentile people. Our curses have failed, and we now shall perish for our acts. Long is our guilt, endless is our misery for our acts. The Soul of Judea has been crashed in front of the whole of humanity, who now rallies the remaining of us as slaves. Great is Balaam the Son of Peor, Mightiest is Beelzebul, forever destitute is Israel."

1. No, the subconscious is not "affected" by "first persona". It understands what is what, and it is smarter than the conscious mind.
2. All things work in a context, not as isolated lines.

Do I vibrate Satanas Aenaos letter by letter or just say it?
Say the words. It is pronounced like how it is spelled.

Say the words quickly, confidently, and strongly. And you can practice your pronunciation and the tone of your voice. When you are doing it perfectly, you will feel a vibrating power within the words. But this is done quickly and confidently. It is not stretched out for a long time letter by letter.

This same way is how to say the runes, and how to say all things in these rituals. It takes practice and experience to know what I am trying to describe. But with more practice, you will start to do it this way.

All fine, continue from today.

When I saw the "Heroes" tab in JOS Rituals shortly before it was announced my reaction was like "wait... Heroes??? ... HPS Maxine Dietrich??!!! YES!!! 😍😍😍"

It is so very beautiful to see Her being rewarded for Her relentless Work and for never giving up, no matter what. I wish Her the very best in Her continued Journey and Advancement through eternity. 💫

I also really LOVE the Ritual of Lord Balaam! ❤️

It is a Work of Art and really immersive. And really powerful. My Soul feels so clean today, it feels like a deep cleaning of really stubborn curses.

Thank you HP HoodedCobra, you are an Artist, creating these wonderful Rituals 🪷

Thank you and also I thank everyone for your beautiful words, I appreciate them.

Say the words. It is pronounced like how it is spelled.

Say the words quickly, confidently, and strongly. And you can practice your pronunciation and the tone of your voice. When you are doing it perfectly, you will feel a vibrating power within the words. But this is done quickly and confidently. It is not stretched out for a long time letter by letter.

This same way is how to say the runes, and how to say all things in these rituals. It takes practice and experience to know what I am trying to describe. But with more practice, you will start to do it this way.
Wait so you are saying that I should just say the runes as well? I was vibrating them all this time.

Lord Balaam's Ritual:

Links to the Rituals:

Boy! Do I miss her! Always making such an extraordinary effort to keep up our site, our Yahoo group, always setting the example, enlightening us and, of course, being firm with us when necessary!

The way I see it, she has been a Hero for a very, very long time already, ever since she dared to be founder and the front of the Joy of Satan, despite the many risks involved and all the obstacles she endured, and still we endure today, but she definitely opened the path and she deserves this honor more than anyone. I am very sure she is in the Halls of Amenti, learning more and more, growing more and more, her spirit being right there inside the Light! And she sees after us and takes care of us, as she always did.

Let’s honor her by continuing her legacy, by giving our hearts and souls to our best and be partakers of this battle. Let’s continue fighting for Maxine’s ultimate cause!

Thank you so much Master Cobra, I am sure she is very, VERY proud of you!

The Balaam Ritual and the Great Ritual are, as always, wonderful meditations as well, in our path to enlightenment and the pursue to the Magnum Opus. Thank you, Dear Master, for all you do!

My friend,
Oh, I am so incredibly apologetic that my depressive dip caused me to be late to this, I am...I can't describe how I feel, other than I am damn near on the verge of tears. I have a feeling they may flow. I will begin these immediately.

Two Heroes of our very own can, should, and will be glorified every moment we can muster for the next 3 days, and so they have been for the last 2 unbeknownst to my broody airhead ass. I am so...there are simply no words defined in any language I know or that exists among us currently for me to describe the sheer joy and excitement that I feel. She's truly done it, she's achieved the Godhead. I always knew she would, but she actually...this moment, I wasn't ready for it, I wasn't...she's truly become a Daemon, forever an inspiration to us all, an example of what can be attained through the utmost dedication and devotion. A true Prophet of The Gods...one of my greatest Heroeins, Immortalized and Glorified. This is a period I will celebrate for all of time...

And Lord Balaam...heheh..one of Baalzevul's very own, one of our very own as well, just as our Matriarch...oh yeah, I know I'm gonna love this one. An Elder Pagan Prophet of the ancient world finally to be restored in Eternal Glory. This is something to celebrate indeed. Let the battle rage on. I am so ready for this. This is exactly what I needed.

Fuck you, scalefaces, you're so in for it now!
Our blades are sharper than ever!

�𐌷𐌰𐌿́𐌷𐌴𐌹 𐌰́𐌹𐌸𐌴𐌹 𐌼𐌰𐍇𐌹́𐌽 𐌳𐌿 𐌰́𐌹𐍅𐌰𐌼!!!
�𐌷𐌰𐌿́𐌷𐌴𐌹 𐍆𐍂𐌰́𐌿𐌾𐌰 𐌱𐌰𐌻𐌰𐌰𐌼 𐌳𐌿 𐌰́𐌹𐍅𐌰𐌼!!!
My friend, it is never late! What is valued is your determination and willingness, not the moments of weakness we all have sometimes. Let me tell you, in Venezuela, where I live, the internet is off most of the time and I am no stranger to missing or starting the rituals later. Once I could not do them at all because I could see them after the finishing date! And you know what I do? I do the rituals anyway, late, but do them anyway, with all my heart and dedication, and I know, because I can feel it, that the Gods are listening to me, I can feel their energy through me, telling me to keep going on.

Please understand that the Gods know all the problems we face every day. One of the things Maxine told us over and over was that the enemy is always in the look to find a way to stop you, create depression, fear or doubt in your mind. My friend, be aware, and be sure, that whatever wrong you are going through, IT IS THE WORK OF THE ENEMY! Never forget that. Take your time, a day, or more, take a breath, stand up again and continue, is all. The enemy won't stop, so you should not stop either, don't let them. The lack of luck does not exist, the enemy does.

Wait so you are saying that I should just say the runes as well? I was vibrating them all this time.
When many people hear the word "vibrate" they assume it means stretch the word out forever one letter at a time. That is not correct. It should not take an hour to do each ritual, it should take like 15-20 minutes. Not counting the time of meditating on that God at the end. I know because I am one of the people who used to take 1 hour, and then I realized how to do it correctly.

Speak the way I described, but with the strong vibration in your voice. It is kind of like the Thuum voice in skyrim, not like regular speaking.

I do it like Ol argedco says, I agree with him, it's not necessary to extend the vibration too much, but the method you're using is also fine, so don't worry, your rituals were effective, if that's what you are worrying about.

When many people hear the word "vibrate" they assume it means stretch the word out forever one letter at a time. That is not correct. It should not take an hour to do each ritual, it should take like 15-20 minutes. Not counting the time of meditating on that God at the end. I know because I am one of the people who used to take 1 hour, and then I realized how to do it correctly.

Speak the way I described, but with the strong vibration in your voice. It is kind of like the Thuum voice in skyrim, not like regular speaking.
Thank you very much, it was also taking me like 1 hour and being a beginner still, I felt a bit dizzy in the middle of the ritual and I was wondering, am I doing this right? The skyrim example made it clear to me 😂😊.

I do it like Ol argedco says, I agree with him, it's not necessary to extend the vibration too much, but the method you're using is also fine, so don't worry, your rituals were effective, if that's what you are worrying about.

That is helpful to know, thank you. 🙂

I was wondering how the average time can be about 20 min, to my understanding I was already vibrating them in a "short way" (at least compared to my usual way, I guess)

..and I was so happy when I was able to finish not in 1hr but 35 min, if I knew a Ritual and the affirmations well enough already 😅

Wait.... You wanna say that... Maxin isn't in human body now? I know that it great event but I couldn't believe.... I'm sad I'm in shock, please tell me more.... Specifically.... Is it true?
I made all rituals of course....

I'm so happy for High Priestess Maxine! In darker times, with less reason for hope, she devoted her whole life to the unconditional struggle for victory. Now her example has become 1000 times more vivid and inspiring. There is nothing more important right now than devoting your entire existence to the service of the Gods!

Heil Satan!
Heil HP Maxine!
Heil Hitler!

Balaam's energy was very intense and much like his Father's King Beelzebul it made me pace around my house afterwards, and unexpecetadly I felt that his energy felt quite cool I wonder if anyone else felt the same, Maxine's energy made my aura feel much lighter and was more of an emotional one it was extremely calming and helped me focus a lot.

Awesome rituals.

Hail Satan!

HPS MAXINE'S Ritual is not just an honorary ritual.i really can't put it in words, but everything has been different since I've been doing it. Approach to everything is different .

Lord Balaam's Ritual:

Links to the Rituals:

I really feel the presence of the God's when I read the rituals, I'm really wanna do the rituals, but I not have space. And I liked record the ritual for not doing over and over again.

I really feel the presence of the God's when I read the rituals, I'm really wanna do the rituals, but I not have space. And I liked record the ritual for not doing over and over again.
You can whisper it, or you can even do it silently in your mind. If that's all you can do.

Wait.... You wanna say that... Maxin isn't in human body now? I know that it great event but I couldn't believe.... I'm sad I'm in shock, please tell me more.... Specifically.... Is it true?
I made all rituals of course....
She is still alive, it's just that she has officially become a Hero now.

And all the Tribe of Judah was lamenting on their days: "Cursed are we by the True Gods, who are sustaining the Gentile people. Our curses have failed, and we now shall perish for our acts. Long is our guilt, endless is our misery for our acts. The Soul of Judea has been crashed in front of the whole of humanity, who now rallies the remaining of us as slaves. Great is Balaam the Son of Peor, Mightiest is Beelzebul, forever destitute is Israel."

1. No, the subconscious is not "affected" by "first persona". It understands what is what, and it is smarter than the conscious mind.
2. All things work in a context, not as isolated lines.
That's a great question DEWAKI made.

I see, it's contextual and not literal. So being 'cursed' by the true Gods is in effect a blessing because this 'curse' or 'burden' is the knowledge of the work we have in our collective general circumstances and our curses (the ones we bear) have failed (we have overcome them), and we now shall perish for our acts (perish meaning to die and become reborn anew, similar to reincarnation which is the foundation of death in our people and in animals).

Am I understanding that correctly? It's all extremely beautiful the way this was written. I feel that it's highly impactful and that it really speaks to my subconscious.

Thank you HPHC666 for your herculean support and efforts and for these beautiful new rituals along with this earth-shattering update! This is a monumental time in our history. What a year it has been! For some reason I felt it was going to be a very special one since January. May the utmost honour and reverence reach our Hero Maxine and our Gods!!!

....Am I understanding that correctly? It's all extremely beautiful the way this was written. I feel that it's highly impactful and that it really speaks to my subconscious.

Thank you HPHC666 for your herculean support and efforts and for these beautiful new rituals along with this earth-shattering update! This is a monumental time in our history. What a year it has been! For some reason I felt it was going to be a very special one since January. May the utmost honour and reverence reach our Hero Maxine and our Gods!!!

Yes, all Rituals are contextual, the subconscious mind understands what you are, what others are, what others said, what others have done. It is exceptionally more intelligent than the conscious mind. If anyone wants to ask any more questions, I welcome them, but there is only the public limit on which I can answer in. Everything is very straight forward.

One example is actors also playing a role. They can say whatever as part of the role, pretend to be sick or whatever, but that does not make them sick, to name a very obvious example. The mind understands all these differences, it's not stupid, on the contrary, it's extremely intelligent.

Boy! Do I miss her! Always making such an extraordinary effort to keep up our site, our Yahoo group, always setting the example, enlightening us and, of course, being firm with us when necessary!

The way I see it, she has been a Hero for a very, very long time already, ever since she dared to be founder and the front of the Joy of Satan, despite the many risks involved and all the obstacles she endured, and still we endure today, but she definitely opened the path and she deserves this honor more than anyone. I am very sure she is in the Halls of Amenti, learning more and more, growing more and more, her spirit being right there inside the Light! And she sees after us and takes care of us, as she always did.

Let’s honor her by continuing her legacy, by giving our hearts and souls to our best and be partakers of this battle. Let’s continue fighting for Maxine’s ultimate cause!

Thank you so much Master Cobra, I am sure she is very, VERY proud of you!

The Balaam Ritual and the Great Ritual are, as always, wonderful meditations as well, in our path to enlightenment and the pursue to the Magnum Opus. Thank you, Dear Master, for all you do!

Absolutely, thank you for your most kind words. I highly appreciate this and that everyone loved the Rituals.

Thanks for the world...the ritual is very draining of energy, but i feeled a energy when i condamn the jews for their sins...thanks for shared this knowledge HP, can the Gods full you of all possible blessings!

They should not be that tiring. Many people are doing these too "heavily", taking an hour or so to do them. As stated above, the time for this should be 15-20 minutes. Dragging the vibrations extensively is not that much needed; but go with your speed etc. Any demands or pressures should give in after the schedule itself, when the issues these try to cure are being rectified. Then they will become effortless.

Vibrations do not need to be extremely extended until you are out of breath, they can be shorter. Still vibrated, but not extremely much.

That is helpful to know, thank you. 🙂

I was wondering how the average time can be about 20 min, to my understanding I was already vibrating them in a "short way" (at least compared to my usual way, I guess)

..and I was so happy when I was able to finish not in 1hr but 35 min, if I knew a Ritual and the affirmations well enough already 😅

Exactly, yes.

The ritual that most like to me are the ritual of Balam, in especially the part of punish Israel. But as I say I don't know if is good generalize may be the ultraortodox jews that follow the Torah are good people. But I don't know if they are the worst. I know that there are many jews.

You need to study more on this topic then. Because all of them are on board.

If any few are not on board, or do not classify as jews, then they are not affected.

Any mercy has to be bestowed by the Gods, not by people like us who are literally almost extinct from them. Many "regular Jews" are having a lot of fan killing Gaza's children. If there is 1% that is so pious of them and such good people, then they have no karmic debt to pay here. Bank's clean.

Let us never forget all of what High Priestess Maxine Dietrich had endured at the hands of the enemy throughout the years. They sought to defame her and slander her name, they sought to ruin her reputation and hinder her ability to live her life, they sought to imprison and criminalize her, they attacked her psychically and on the Astral in ways many of us will fortunately never need endure because of her efforts and sacrifices, they sought to tear down all that she had ever made and accomplished for herself, and all that she accomplished for Satan and the Gods in creating the Joy of Satan. They sought to murder her and silence her beautiful voice forever...

And no matter how many evils, ills and schemes the enemy ever sought to bring to fruition upon our beloved High Priestess Maxine, and all of the efforts they expended in attempting to stop her from achieving the pinnacle of the divine path Father Satan had laid out before her, THEY HAVE FAILED IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!

High Priestess Maxine has proven herself to be invincible and immune to all agendas to destroy her and dismantle her influence, no different than the holy Joy of Satan wrought by her hands. Let her life, and her glorious spiritual triumph and ascension serve as inspiration to us all, a testament to the strength of Satan's children, to the eternal power of the Gods of Hell, and to the ultimate futility of all that the Jews and their disgusting and worthless masters have ever sought to impose upon mankind!

All Hail High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, the first disciple of Satan known to have ascended from amongst us!

All Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Orion!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back