Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New account. Device was stolen.

Mercury555

Hey, brothers and sisters this is my new forum account. My device was stolen and I lost access to my accounts.

I have sent HP a confirmation that this is indeed my new user. Those that have my Protonmail can reach me to confirm as well.

Hail Satan.

How do you have access on protomail but not here?

NakedPluto said:
How do you have access on protomail but not here?
The old username was created many years ago and then I changed the password with the breach that happened on the forums sometime ago. I remember my old password but I tried to remember the new password and it wasn’t right.

I remember my Protonmail passwords.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Ok, I'm happy you are here. But you should know what your passwords are.
Thanks.
I know I have tried to use the ones I know but they aren’t logging in.

Save your information in keepass, and save the file, and the password (to that keepass file) to a USB drive.

Hi brother ..what does your profile handle "ol orgedo luciftias" mean?

phi3.14infinity said:

Hi brother ..what does your profile handle "ol orgedo luciftias" mean?

Now we know enochian is a fake language that doesn't have any power. But we used to think that it was special or important.

This is "I invoke light." in enochian.

Now we know enochian is a fake language that doesn't have any power.

Didn't know, thanks for the information.

Now we know enochian is a fake language that doesn't have any power. But we used to think that it was special or important.

Could you elaborate, please?

MercuryWisdom said:
Hey, brothers and sisters this is my new forum account. My device was stolen and I lost access to my accounts.

I have sent HP a confirmation that this is indeed my new user. Those that have my Protonmail can reach me to confirm as well.

Hail Satan.

I was gonna say things have become awfully quite around here, now i know why :lol:
Anyways welcome back on the forums

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back