Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need Specific Guidance

aidanfoxtrot

Hi all.I dedicated to Satan yesterday and started learning about Satanism the day before. I feel like I am rushing but I want to jump in with both feet. So I have been reading the website joyofsatan intensely- on the current wifi I'm on it is blocked but I still have some PDF's open to read. 
So. I don't know where to begin! I tried all kinds of meditations yesterday and today- I have experience meditating in the past- for over a year- but it has all been guided and done very little for me spiritually. Yesterday I attempted a few of the breathing exersices on the Beginners Meditations page. I also tried the Void Meditation, the Flame Meditation, the Past Self Regression Meditation, and cleansing my chakras. 
The truth of the matter is that I have NO idea what I'm doing. I want to start an intensive meditation program- I want to make a bond with Satan and develop the powers and perform rituals and I need to be open spiritually and open my third eye and I don't know the best way to go about doing this. So far, I have found myself calmer and less angry. 
The 40 Day Meditation series don't appear as intensive as I desire.  I want to improve rapidly and powerfully. I need specific help on a meditation routine I can follow that will help me fully cleanse my aura and chakras of depression, let me see auras, open my third eye, and begin to develop my abilities.  

Wow, hold on there...First of all, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U I'm sure it'll be greatly useful to you, since you're new and don't know what you're doing.
Secondly, a basic meditation program should include:- Cleaning of aura and chakras + aura of protection (at LEAST twice a day)- Breathing Exercises- Meditating and empowering your chakras. If you have not yet opened them, then do that first.- Yoga (either Hatha Yoga or Kundalini Yoga -the 5 Tibetans etc)- Void Meditation (it's a great help for many things)
From then on, you see what you can, and want, and you can experiment with things. You could invoke the Fire element and see the effects on you; but ONLY DO A SMALL AMOUNT OF BREATHS. This is not a fucking joke, I know some will say "oh, I don't care, I can handle it" but it's not a matter of "handling it" or not; it's a matter of fucking up your body. You could be sick, running a fever, fuck up your entire immune system. The elements are not things to be messing with, so be cautious and careful. Don't overdo things.
Now, don't forget that, as soon as you start meditating, whatever meditations you should (that greatly amplify your energy) they should be done for everyday from now on. If you do Hatha Yoga, do it today, tomorrow, the day after that and forever. If you suddenly stop, your bioelectricity will lower dangerously and you'll feel like crap for the following day/days, and won't even want to meditate at all (not wise).

Στις 8:04 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 25 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "aidanfoxtrot@..." <aidanfoxtrot@... έγραψε:
  Hi all.I dedicated to Satan yesterday and started learning about Satanism the day before. I feel like I am rushing but I want to jump in with both feet. So I have been reading the website joyofsatan intensely- on the current wifi I'm on it is blocked but I still have some PDF's open to read. 
So. I don't know where to begin! I tried all kinds of meditations yesterday and today- I have experience meditating in the past- for over a year- but it has all been guided and done very little for me spiritually. Yesterday I attempted a few of the breathing exersices on the Beginners Meditations page. I also tried the Void Meditation, the Flame Meditation, the Past Self Regression Meditation, and cleansing my chakras. 
The truth of the matter is that I have NO idea what I'm doing. I want to start an intensive meditation program- I want to make a bond with Satan and develop the powers and perform rituals and I need to be open spiritually and open my third eye and I don't know the best way to go about doing this. So far, I have found myself calmer and less angry. 
The 40 Day Meditation series don't appear as intensive as I desire.  I want to improve rapidly and powerfully. I need specific help on a meditation routine I can follow that will help me fully cleanse my aura and chakras of depression, let me see auras, open my third eye, and begin to develop my abilities.  

Welcome to the family! ^

On 3/25/14, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
Wow, hold on there...
First of all, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U I'm
sure it'll be greatly useful to you, since you're new and don't know what
you're doing.

Secondly, a basic meditation program should include:
- Cleaning of aura and chakras + aura of protection (at LEAST twice a day)
- Breathing Exercises
- Meditating and empowering your chakras. If you have not yet opened them,
then do that first.
- Yoga (either Hatha Yoga or Kundalini Yoga -the 5 Tibetans etc)
- Void Meditation (it's a great help for many things)

From then on, you see what you can, and want, and you can experiment with
things. You could invoke the Fire element and see the effects on you; but
ONLY DO A SMALL AMOUNT OF BREATHS. This is not a fucking joke, I know some
will say "oh, I don't care, I can handle it" but it's not a matter of
"handling it" or not; it's a matter of fucking up your body. You could be
sick, running a fever, fuck up your entire immune system. The elements are
not things to be messing with, so be cautious and careful. Don't overdo
things.

Now, don't forget that, as soon as you start meditating, whatever
meditations you should (that greatly amplify your energy) they should be
done for everyday from now on. If you do Hatha Yoga, do it today, tomorrow,
the day after that and forever. If you suddenly stop, your bioelectricity
will lower dangerously and you'll feel like crap for the following day/days,
and won't even want to meditate at all (not wise).

Στις 8:04 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 25 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "aidanfoxtrot@..."
<aidanfoxtrot@... έγραψε:

Hi all.I dedicated to Satan yesterday and started learning about Satanism
the day before. I feel like I am rushing but I want to jump in with both
feet. So I have been reading the website joyofsatan intensely- on the
current wifi I'm on it is blocked but I still have some PDF's open to
read.

So. I don't know where to begin! I tried all kinds of meditations yesterday
and today- I have experience meditating in the past- for over a year- but it
has all been guided and done very little for me spiritually. Yesterday I
attempted a few of the breathing exersices on the Beginners Meditations
page. I also tried the Void Meditation, the Flame Meditation, the Past Self
Regression Meditation, and cleansing my chakras.

The truth of the matter is that I have NO idea what I'm doing. I want to
start an intensive meditation program- I want to make a bond with Satan and
develop the powers and perform rituals and I need to be open spiritually and
open my third eye and I don't know the best way to go about doing this. So
far, I have found myself calmer and less angry.

The 40 Day Meditation series don't appear as intensive as I desire.  I want
to improve rapidly and powerfully. I need specific help on a meditation
routine I can follow that will help me fully cleanse my aura and chakras of
depression, let me see auras, open my third eye, and begin to develop my
abilities.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back