Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mycale and Poseidon/Satan

Hellenic SS

Website
satanismos.gr
Greetings.

I was studying the Homeric Period (~1110-750 B.C.E.) today, and one of the main events was the migration of Hellenic populations towards Asia Minor in modern-day Turkey.

There were three main groups: The Aeolians in the north Aegean, the Ionians in the central Aegean, and the Dorians in the south Aegean. While all three of them have their own unique aspects, I would like to focus on the Ionians. The Ionians were Hellenes mostly from Attica and Euboea. They used the Cyclades islands as a means to reach the islands of Chios and Samos, as well as the mainland in Asia Minor. They built well-known cities such as Smyrna, Ephesus, and Miletus.

1717197207382.png

There, they eventually founded the Ionian/Panionic League, which was a union of 12 city-states. Its capital was in Mycale. It was of religious character and placed emphasis on Poseidon (who we know is Satan). In Mycale, the Ionians built the Panionium, which was the Temple of Poseidon. Poseidon is the God of the Sea, as seen in Enki. He also holds a Trident, similar to Shiva. Poseidon corresponds to the Germanic God Odin. The name "Poseidon" is the union of the words "Posis" (Πόσις) meaning "Lord/King" and "Da" (Δα) meaning "Earth". This proves that, even though Poseidon is mostly associated with the sea, he is the true King of the Earth, not his brother Zeus/Beelzebul as commonly mistaken. Note that the title "King of the Earth" is what "Enki" literally translates to.

Ionia proceeded to expand in the following centuries up to the Persian invasion. The (((Persian Empire))) had been infiltrated by jews and was used as a vehicle for invading Europe, no different than the USSR in more recent times. Out of the three most important battles that decided the Hellenic victory, those being Marathon, Salamis, and Mycale, the latter 2 were naval battles. The battle of Mycale was the one that sealed the Hellenic victory against the Persians, which would be expanded upon 150 years later by Alexander the Great.

Hail Poseidon. Hail Satan!

1717197477806.png

Very interestingly, it seems that in the pre-classical Homeric era there was a stronger connection with Poseidon/Satan in some Greek tribes, something that later gradually disappears, reaching the classical and later Hellenistic era where he is not among the main deities of the Greek pantheon, the so-called Olympian gods. This may be due to the fact that with time the knowledge of the existence of the higher god Poseidon/Satan was lost, but it is also very likely that it is the work of the enemy in some way