Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My little sister is christian

spiritstrider1

She has the disgusting attitudes that most christians have, and i know the enemy is destroying her spiritually. They use her stubborness to ignore any kind of wisdom i try to give her and make her mostly my enemy..Im scared for her, im scared that she will stagnate and not be able to do power meditations and such in this lifetime.Does anyone have this same problem, where your family you KNOW will die and tahn stagnate in their souls beofr they reincarnate again?Im scared guys..I dont know what to do, and every time i try to call the demons, nothing really happens......So, I dont know what i should do.Thanks in advance...

You know sometimes, people are ignorant and think they know it all. You try once, once again and then again...They do not accept it. Therefore stop trying. For some people, family or not, ignorance is who they worship. Make sure she will find the JoS webpage. From there on every man is responsible for his faith and fate. I understand you care, but does she care?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritstrider1" <chris.deluis@... wrote:

She has the disgusting attitudes that most christians have, and i know the enemy is destroying her spiritually. They use her stubborness to ignore any kind of wisdom i try to give her and make her mostly my enemy..Im scared for her, im scared that she will stagnate and not be able to do power meditations and such in this lifetime.Does anyone have this same problem, where your family you KNOW will die and tahn stagnate in their souls beofr they reincarnate again?Im scared guys..I dont know what to do, and every time i try to call the demons, nothing really happens......So, I dont know what i should do.Thanks in advance...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back