Header Wallpaper

Rituals My Guardian Spirit!

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read
This is the targeted message.

My Guardian Spirit!

Greetings to everyone,

I am currently trying to find a way to communicate with my guardian spirit. I have read the materials, but... none of the tools mentioned are available in my area!

Is there another way, such as performing a ritual or something similar, that would allow me to learn its name and communicate with it?

Also... do I necessarily have to complete the 40-day meditation program in order to establish communication? How long do I need to wait until I reach a reasonable level to be able to communicate with my guardian spirit?

#1

none of the tools mentioned are available in my area!

This Sermon of the High Priestess doesn't need tools:

do I necessarily have to complete the 40-day meditation program in order to establish communication? How long do I need to wait until I reach a reasonable level to be able to communicate with my guardian spirit?

There are different levels of comunication, as you can see in this Sermon of the High Priest:

The more you meditate, the more you will elevate toward the Gods.