Good evening everyone. I'm the same person who posted before about the sudden attacks on my family. I was told to use the prayers from here. I've been using these prayers for the past few days and my life has gotten much better. I see less chaos and anger in our home, and it feels like I have more control over my own actions. The heavy feeling in the house seems to be fading, but I have to do them every day.
I think memorizing these prayers can really help, because at first I was afraid I'd read them wrong, but now I've memorized three of them and I recite them 10 times a day. I'm really grateful to those who suggested them to me, and I think we should all memorize these prayers, because if we don't, the fear of reciting them incorrectly turns the peace we gain into fear.
These prayers:

