Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music, What do you listen to?

Tanner Bonnell

Hi, I'm not new here, but I've wanted to know what type of music you all listen to. I have come with suggestions, but most being Isochronic sound waves.
Cognition Enhancer For Clearer and Faster Thinking - Isochronic Tones
Deep Theta Meditation 5.5Hz Isochronic Tones With Metal Crystal Bowls and Rain
The above are just a few of what I use to study, do work, or even just to relax. If you listen carefully to the background you will hear constant beats or sounds behind the calmer music. Those are the Isochronic waves. Apparently they run the same frequency as your brain. 
In the videos he posts a message saying that it takes 6 minutes for your brain to sync up with the Isochronic waves. I can guarantee, by experience, that these will make you calm. I was hoping most of you could use these to meditate! I have seen that these sound waves have been used to treat ADHD and other brain diseases that affect serotonin, etc...
Anyways, I hope you guys and girls have found this helpful! There are many more videos on these so just use the links above as references. 

If u are asking about binaural beats and such while meditating, i used to use them just to get me started after a while i stopped that constant sounds even though calming and what not they used to divert my mind and i was not able to go into complete trancd due that. If you are asking about normal music then i listen to Eminem and Eminem only. And only sometimes to other singers but they are mostly from rnb/hip hop/rap genre. And thanks for the link i will definitely check them out.

Hail Satan

When it comes to sound meditation, you can use whatever sound/music that you like.

Now, I won't make any claims on what is what and pushing some beliefs which may not be true here. But, if a scientist says it takes 6 minutes for the brain or body to be relaxed by music or sound, it is very likely that doctor/scientist/professor is a jew.

The jews use the number 6 in order to create pain and anguish on the mankind. Which they use to the extreme in their Torah, their xian bible. And other holy books. And if they say and use a technique that is taking 6 minutes for the brain to be relaxed it may not be good in the long run.

Now, if I remember correctly, such thing as the personality disorder ADHD and bipolar are a jewish invention, another excuse to give people pills where they can earn money and destroy peoples lives at the best.
It basically comes from people who have an extremely or very intense emotional nature, which can be very hard to control if not properly are in check, that they frequently check how they feel and acknowledge their feelings. Due to suppressing their emotions, feelings, they will in turn be a ticking bomb, waiting to explode with uncontrolled rage, severe depression etc.

What sound meditation is designed for, is to open new pathways in the brain and open your astral senses. Gives you psychic abilities.
Sound Meditation  
HAIL SATAN!

I listen to slamming brutal death mostly. It takes a lot for me to not get bored with music. I love music, but mainstream music is so awful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back