Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation

Head aches are possible too, it's no biggie if you excess ur limit, just take a day or two to adjust to your new level of bio-electricity and then continue

You can have trouble sleeping and feeling overly energetic, too. You will be able to feel when you have too much energy as it may be uncomfortable. It is also important to keep a consistent meditation schedule because changing meditations from day to day or not doing the same amount can put you on a bio-electric roller coaster. Sincerely,  High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries www.JoyOfSatan.com wwww.exposingchristianity.com  HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT! HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 3:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation

Yes, especially if you are new. Meditating increases our bioelectricity levels, and we have to get used to it before increasing it more. Symptoms of doing too much: nervousness, dizziness, slurred speech, cold sweat (I think). There might be more, this is all I could think of. The severity of these depends on how high or low your bioelectricity is. Void meditation won't do this, so you can work on that all you want.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Is their a limit on meditation i mean is it possible for someone to meditate to much? If so what are the symptoms i should look for? HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
Yes, especially if you are new. Meditating increases our bioelectricity levels, and we have to get used to it before increasing it more. Symptoms of doing too much: nervousness, dizziness, slurred speech, cold sweat (I think). There might be more, this is all I could think of. The severity of these depends on how high or low your bioelectricity is. Void meditation won't do this, so you can work on that all you want.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

Is their a limit on meditation i mean is it possible for someone to meditate to much? If so what are the symptoms i should look for? HAIL SATAN
For the basic meditation there really is no limit for advanced and the other one(forgot name) you should only do some so many times as it may have negative results if you breath in to much of one element. I did this yesterday unknown to me I was breathing it in the actual energy and got on a kick just listening to peaceful music made me really hot feeling and amplified what I was affirming but everyone is different what one symptom could be lesser to some could be greater to others.
-Cordially-
Scorned

I get how to meditate and how to go into a trance. But what do i do to train my mind when in a trance or meditating?

from what i understand to train the mind void meditation is best and though difficult as it is (for me atleast) i have begun to see many benefits in just the two months ive been a dedicated SS
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Hail Satan!!!Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!! Hail JoSHeil Hitler!!!
On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:42 PM, tylerminater <tylerminater@... wrote:
I get how to meditate and how to go into a trance. But what do i do to train my mind when in a trance or meditating?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Hail Satan!!!Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!Hail JoSHeil Hitler!!!

A strong and focused mind is very important for any working to be successful. That is why void meditation is recommended. It trains the mind to focuss on your workings. Focuss and desire amplifies your workings and is very powerful. For trance state or begining of any meditation session,the body needs to relax. Hence 6 in 6 hold and 6 out breathing exercise. Self stimulated orgasim is also very effective to relax your body faster and aids trance state. Hail Satan!
------------------------------
On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 7:31 PM PST Jason Watts wrote:

from what i understand to train the mind void meditation is best and though
difficult as it is (for me atleast) i have begun to see many benefits in
just the two months ive been a dedicated SS

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!
Hail JoS
Heil Hitler!!!

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:42 PM, tylerminater <tylerminater@...wrote:

I get how to meditate and how to go into a trance. But what do i do to
train my mind when in a trance or meditating?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

--
Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!
Hail JoS
Heil Hitler!!!

Take time to read all the sections on joy of satan website. very important.
On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 3:58 AM PST davidnolan757 wrote:

I'm new here, any tips on meditation?

Is it bad to meditate when your a little bit tired? I really want to I enjoy it but I was just wondering could I really focus.

Sent from my iPhone

Usually you might fall asleep. But If you can do it while sleepy then do it. Its best do meditation while sleepy than to miss a day. Never miss a day.It sucks and your energies will drop. Thats good you enjoy mrditation :) Its important and you are working on your soul.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 7:06 PM EST Dominick Buchelli wrote:

Is it bad to meditate when your a little bit tired? I really want to I enjoy it but I was just wondering could I really focus.

Sent from my iPhone

No its fine. If you find you're having trouble concentrating/falling asleep. Get up and go for a quick jog around the house, or do 20 star jumps. Go splash your face with some water. Then get back into it. This should get some oxygen pumping around your body and brain and wake you up more for focus.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dominick Buchelli wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you also can you explain how do I become spiritually ready to control energy and move objects and any other mind power 
Also is it normal if I would feel a burst of energy in the middle of class? I feel special like as if Somone is watching me it makes me smile
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 13, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Usually you might fall asleep. But If you can do it while sleepy then do it. Its best do meditation while sleepy than to miss a day. Never miss a day.It sucks and your energies will drop. Thats good you enjoy mrditation :) Its important and you are working on your soul.

Sent from my iPhone

If you do it while sleepy just be sure not to do so lying down as I tried lying down while tired before and it just made me want to take a nap.
So if you wanna do it while tired be sure to sit in a chair or sit cross legged position on floor.
I dunno that's my perspective/experience in this matter for ya

Unknown 
On Feb 13, 2013, at 4:49 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

I can only do it when I'm sleepy every day but weekends, it takes a while to get it going but when you become familiar with it things get easier.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:06 AM, Ryan Harrison <hotstudman95@... wrote:
  If you do it while sleepy just be sure not to do so lying down as I tried lying down while tired before and it just made me want to take a nap.
So if you wanna do it while tired be sure to sit in a chair or sit cross legged position on floor.

Unknown 
On Feb 13, 2013, at 4:49 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

You should practice meditating whilst you're awake and not feeling sleepy. Only being able to do something at a cetrain time, or unders specific circumstances will cause dependancy. If you can only meditate or achieve a still and focused trance-like state when you are sleepy or tired. Then how will you perform on the spot when you need to get into this state when wide awake and move about. This is something to master as you become more adept at meditation and achieving the trance state.

Try not build dependancies on things, like only meditating when you're tired, etc. As you said, "it takes a while to get it going but when you become familiar with it things get easier." Just keep practicing.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor wrote:

I can only do it when I'm sleepy every day but weekends, it takes a while
to get it going but when you become familiar with it things get easier.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:06 AM, Ryan Harrison wrote:

If you do it while sleepy just be sure not to do so lying down as I tried
lying down while tired before and it just made me want to take a nap.

So if you wanna do it while tired be sure to sit in a chair or sit cross
legged position on floor.

Unknown

On Feb 13, 2013, at 4:49 PM, Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Usually you might fall asleep. But If you can do it while sleepy then do
it. Its best do meditation while sleepy than to miss a day. Never miss a
day.It sucks and your energies will drop. Thats good you enjoy mrditation
:) Its important and you are working on your soul.

Is it bad to meditate when your a little bit tired? I really want to I
enjoy it but I was just wondering could I really focus.

Sent from my iPhone

How do I become spiritually open to see and hear the gods?

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 15, 2013, at 12:25 AM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  You should practice meditating whilst you're awake and not feeling sleepy. Only being able to do something at a cetrain time, or unders specific circumstances will cause dependancy. If you can only meditate or achieve a still and focused trance-like state when you are sleepy or tired. Then how will you perform on the spot when you need to get into this state when wide awake and move about. This is something to master as you become more adept at meditation and achieving the trance state.

Try not build dependancies on things, like only meditating when you're tired, etc. As you said, "it takes a while to get it going but when you become familiar with it things get easier." Just keep practicing.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor wrote:

Unknown

Sent from my iPhone

I don't do it on pourpose... my time schedule forces me to... 

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 6:25 AM, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Unknown

Sent from my iPhone

Open and empower your chakras and soul. Make your own daily meditation program. For newbies i would recommend starting with void, cleaning and aura of protection and opening the chakras.

Study or read the JOS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dominick Buchelli <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

-En Haradren Amlug.

Unknown

Sent from my iPhone

By working on your penial gland and astral points. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation

Sent from my iPhone

-En Haradren Amlug.

Unknown

Sent from my iPhone

By:
- working on your pineal gland
- speeding up your chakras (EZ chakra spin) - the faster they spin, the more attuned to the higher frequencies we become
- practising hatha yoga (so that the bioelectricity could flow freely within you)
- silencing the mind (Satanic Void Meditation) which allows us to direct as much energy as possible to the chosen goal.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

By working on your penial gland and astral points.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation

Sent from my iPhone

-En Haradren Amlug.

Unknown

Sent from my iPhone

I have been visualizing my energy for quite a while now and I haven't yet been able to see it on my own any advice please help I really want o improve meditation is my main thing everyday and knowing I'm not spiritually open sucks

Just focus on your breathing and shutting the songs out. I have found that if you mentally become aware of the lyrics that are going on in your head and willfully change them to something else, they eventually fade away.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

Hail to all my fellow Satanist, just a quick Question.Is there any meditation i can do to block the xtians songs from popping out of my head,i do the void meditaion but somehow these fliping songs finds a way into my head. If these another meditation please give me i am sick of these fucking music in my head.thank you

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

But can you feel it or sense it?

Just keep working consistently, daily and be patient with yourself. There is a lot to this.

Praise all of the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellybuchelli1234" <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

I have been visualizing my energy for quite a while now and I haven't yet been able to see it on my own any advice please help I really want o improve meditation is my main thing everyday and knowing I'm not spiritually open sucks

All I can tell you is what happened with me.When I first opened my ckakras and got to my base the energy flowed up through my crown and I was in bliss.That was the beginning of feeling the energy in my soul.Are you sure that you have opened your chakras correctly?Because its been my experience that when they are blocked it is hard to feel the energy flowing. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 9:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation

my friend, here is my number. 0826217832 sometimes I need a friend to talk 2. If u have whatsapp please add me1

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:41 AM SAST Sphelele Khanyeza wrote:

Hail to all my fellow Satanist, just a quick Question.Is there any meditation i can do to block the xtians songs from popping out of my head,i do the void meditaion but somehow these fliping songs finds a way into my head. If these another meditation please give me i am sick of these fucking music in my head.thank you

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

i will definetly try that, thank you Lucius
  HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HA[/IMG]</var>
SOUTH AFRICA
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:22 AM
  Just focus on your breathing and shutting the songs out. I have found that if you mentally become aware of the lyrics that are going on in your head and willfully change them to something else, they eventually fade away.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], Sphelele Khanyeza wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

Yes I follows the instructions on jos and I followed exactly what it said I feel the energy I just can't see it which is very stressful

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 19, 2013, at 1:33 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  All I can tell you is what happened with me.When I first opened my ckakras and got to my base the energy flowed up through my crown and I was in bliss.That was the beginning of feeling the energy in my soul.Are you sure that you have opened your chakras correctly?Because its been my experience that when they are blocked it is hard to feel the energy flowing. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 9:20 PM

Yes I do work daily and I have been trying to open my third eye and I haven't seem them I jut visualize 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 19, 2013, at 9:11 AM, "hailbelphagor" <no.state@... wrote:
  But can you feel it or sense it?

Just keep working consistently, daily and be patient with yourself. There is a lot to this.

Praise all of the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellybuchelli1234" wrote:

friend, you may want to rethink giving your number out over the site. I gave my number out once, butnot over this site. Got calls from almost every kike church around me. I through I was giving it to some one I knew. Turns out he was an kike. Had to change my number to get the calls to end. Good thing I didn't tell him where I live.
Hail Satan

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:13 AM, KLEINBOOI Novela <kleinbooinob@... wrote:

my friend, here is my number. 0826217832 sometimes I need a friend to talk 2. If u have whatsapp please add me1

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

I have found myself that by not getting frustrated and keeping some levity about it makes it much easier as well.

Hail Satan!
88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

i will definetly try that, thank you Lucius

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:22 AM

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

H[/IMG]</var>
  HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

Check out Meditation section on JoS, in meditation index, you have on right side more information on basic meditation. You can start a 6-month program on spiritual warfare. HAIL SATAN !!
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 7:09 PM

This will sound stupid but... how do you meditate...?

It's not stupid, you're just new, go on to www.joyofsatan.org and have another look through it, especially the meditations section

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil HimmlerHeil GobelsHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!- and Hail be to The Gods of      Duat!!

In the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself, Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us. Knowing this, who dares deny? Knowing this, who dares fail to worship? Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and Bible?
- So saith Shaitan; The Qur'et Al-Yezid, Revelation of Melek Ta'us
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin Abbas    
On 5 Apr 2013, at 06:09 p.m., "beast.emo96" <beast.emo96@... wrote:

Depends on what you want to achieve. Different meditations help in different ways.
E.g.
1. Spiritual Empowerment
2. Strengthening concentration ability
3. Catharsis

It might be best for you to get a copy of the Spiritual Warfare Training manual and start with that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beast.emo96" <beast.emo96@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back