Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

making progress little by little and a question

chenzi666

finally after enough of being an idiot I decided to take matters into my own hands. even though I could not tell if I was doing the kundalini breath of fire right I decided to move on to the next step Properly alining the chakras. I went outside in the sun preformed the breath of fire and visualized the chakras as I saw on the website graph (the colored triangles). not sure if i did all the steps proper but as soon as I was done I felt a big pain in my left shoulder going a little ways down my arm my friend told me this is a good sign

HOW I DID IT:

first i began with the base as instructed i tried turning it counter clockwise didn't feel anything so i tried clockwise the same thing nothing felt but when i flipped it over as if it were a thin piece of paper or plastic I think i might have got something but it was only 3 minutes after I began feeling the pain. my friend told me thats your body getting use to it.

so i have three questions.

1: what does it mean when its hurting only my arm? even though i was trying to focus on all chakras followed with the instructions on JOS

2: can I just meditate at night? I am more active at night thanks to the schedule being flipped by the adderal medications.

3: how did you do it at first?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back