Header Wallpaper

Make yourself uncomfortable

AvatarMastermind2 min to read

Make yourself uncomfortable

This advice is aimed at improving masculinity and dominance, which will come in handy when dealing with male andrapoda as that's the only language they understand.

Always try to avoid comfort.
Start with your posture. How do you sit? How do you stand? Where do you keep your hands?
Have your spine and shoulders straight. If you are going to rest your hands on something, have as light a touch as possible. You should feel no or very little pressure on your fingers, hands and shoulders.
Crossing of arms is fine, as long as they remain uncomfortable. Practice this at home for extended periods of time. If others see you going from a comfortable to an uncomfortable position it will look comical.
When you sit, sit straight and do not lean on the back. You may want to lean a bit forwards.
When you speak, use your hands to articulate. Do not do big nor fast motions. Practice in front of a mirror. Speak slowly and eloquently. Always have a lower voice than the other person, both in frequency and volume. Don't be afraid to whisper.
When you walk, do not walk too fast and don't do jerky motions. Do not walk too slow either or you'll start to wobble from side to side and it will look comical.
Practice walking towards a mirror and making it look natural. You don't want any side to side wobble of your head. Don't look down or back.
When talking to another person, do not break eye contact. Stare them down.
If you are not talking to someone, do not make eye contact. If someone starts talking to you, take your time to make eye contact and to answer.

The more socialized the setting is, the less you will want to overtly display dominance.
In a business setting, you should show a tiny bit more dominance than the other party. Be it your client, your employer, your employee or your partner. Don't overdo it or you'll put them on the defensive.
With time, you'll get a feel for what is appropriate and what isn't.

#81
VoiceofEnkisaid:
jrvansaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

__________________________________
Prepare the ground for battle

When going for negotiations, always fight on your turf and make sure to prepare the battleground.
If it's going to be a restaurant, get there a week earlier. Make the necessary reservations. Ask the staff to cut the legs of your opponent's stool so that they sit a bit lower than you do.
Ask them to make your food extra dry and pump it so it looks bigger. Ask them to serve your opponent dripping food (extra sauce) which will force them to lower their head to eat or make a mess of themselves.
Ask the staff to give bad looks to your guest and disrespect him in a subtle way.
Use every trick in the book.

I'll be the first to admit that I wouldn't have thought of any of that. It sounds really dirty and cutthroat though. Is this sort of thing common in the business world? If people pulled stuff like this on me then I'd probably curse them.

If I get into business and investing in the future, I think I will try to program my aura to attract straight shooters/honest men and women as business partners and whatnot. I'm not personally fond of manipulation on this level, and I couldn't bring myself to do it to someone. If I felt I had cause to be that ruthless to someone, or if I really really needed them out of my way, then I would probably do magick to sink their business or whatever.

If one lets such immature tactics influence them, or influence their business dealings, they really aren't suited to do business whatsoever.

Hypothetically someone "uses every trick in the book", and proceeds to laugh at their "guest" for it, to humiliate them, etc, what would this really accomplish anyway?

This is probably the best reply in the whole thread, no "leave food on your plate" "advice" beats this.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#82
FancyMancysaid:

Not from after he/she/it attacked others already?

That's the issue. Is not about Fancy this and that as it's about a perpetual vicious cycle of several members attacking, slandering and ridiculizing each other wherever they find the opportunity, something which got worse and worse in the last months. This must somehow be stopped If we are expecting millions of people to reach ToZ and many of them will join the forums as well. When they come here they shouldn't see old members attacking each other incessantly and not on very justified reasons sometimes. Is like going to a new job and you see the employees arguing and fighting each other every day, that's not the sort of environment one would want to find in a community especially when they are new.

For any Inquiries on Translations matters please message me on the Forums or Vultus Templorum or email me at [email protected]

#83
The Alchemist7said:
FancyMancysaid:

Not from after he/she/it attacked others already?

That's the issue. Is not about Fancy this and that as it's about a perpetual vicious cycle of several members attacking, slandering and ridiculizing each other wherever they find the opportunity, something which got worse and worse in the last months.

Ridiculing*

I am not wielding a sniper rifle and targetting whomever. I thought I made the reasons clear... but also throwing in a bit of my own sense of humour or flare (sarcasm, etc.), if you will.

#84

This is probably the weirdest advice I'll ever give but if you're someone who struggles to look others in the eye, and are wanting to do the whole "dominance" thing for whatever reason, you can look at the spot between the persons eye brows or their forehead during conversation. Apparently, it causes your eyes to look more intimidating whilst giving the illusion that you are making eye-contact. I don't really get how it works, but it might be useful to guys who are shy or lack self-confidence to make direct eye-contact.

#85

Regardless of the miss intended tones or miss interpretations, on the direct topic of the restaurant or business talk, it is a well known tactic used by mafia guys, politicians etc etc.

This might be something weird for Americans, but in Eastern Europe these things are facts and it is basically a fight of ego, or a brotherly "come up". Nothing in between, nothing less nothing more.

Business done in such ways are always related to real big money and not just some small town lady wanting to make a cake business or just a "nobody" who made their first money and thinks they own the world.

You want to open up a casino on your own and expand, bad luck as you need allowance and REAL ego and value check with the mafia or political influences in the places.

I think AAA knows this and also is with a positive intention speaking of this. However, as much as I'd like to talk as well on these subjects, the overall atmosphere seems to not allow this, given the little things told and the replies on it.

On a spiritual side of things, masculine traits and ego will help 100% in this, anything else such as intuition, emotion should be placed on a pre meditated strategy and not action, especially meetings or real actions of business.

We are Zevists and discussion of "conquer", supreme elite action and discussion is to be entertained. Money, business, relationships everything. Don't let outsiders larp what you are for real, and that is an elite individual doing elite spiritual practices and life path.


Temple of Zeus: [email protected]
Secret rituals. Real power. Hall of Osiris: [email protected]


Get Help: VultusHelp
Chat Zevist Exclusive: VultusTemplorum
Contribute to our vision: Vultem


#86
NakedPlutosaid:

Regardless of the miss intended tones or miss interpretations, on the direct topic of the restaurant or business talk, it is a well known tactic used by mafia guys, politicians etc etc.

This might be something weird for Americans, but in Eastern Europe these things are facts and it is basically a fight of ego, or a brotherly "come up". Nothing in between, nothing less nothing more.

Business done in such ways are always related to real big money and not just some small town lady wanting to make a cake business or just a "nobody" who made their first money and thinks they own the world.

Suppose that person A wants to buy a used bike from person B.
At the outset, person A says: "I'm willing to pay between $0 and $2,000".
Person B follows up with: "I'm willing to sell it between $1,000 and $infinity".

How much will they agree on?
In an ideal world, they would split the difference and all parties would be satisfied.

We are not in an ideal world. The buyer will seek the least and the seller will seek the most. The stronger party will get the better deal. The end.

#87
NakedPlutosaid:

Regardless of the miss intended tones or miss interpretations, on the direct topic of the restaurant or business talk, it is a well known tactic used by mafia guys, politicians etc etc.

This might be something weird for Americans, but in Eastern Europe these things are facts and it is basically a fight of ego, or a brotherly "come up". Nothing in between, nothing less nothing more.

Business done in such ways are always related to real big money and not just some small town lady wanting to make a cake business or just a "nobody" who made their first money and thinks they own the world.

I could write lots about negotiating.
In my experience, it's best to start by establishing dominance and humiliating the other person.
That will force either a no deal or a good deal for you.
To prevent a no deal situation, you rebuild the other person's ego after you humiliate them.
I can go into detail and give examples if people are interested.

#88
jrvansaid:

I didn't think VoE was contradicting me, but rather adding on to what I said. Did I miss something?

You didn't miss anything, that's indeed what I did.

It is MercRx right now, therefore confusion is more common in communication right now.

I think Ramier just slightly misinterpreted my intent, while also adding his own view on this simultaneously.

MercRx communication causes things like that often, where communication becomes hazy sometimes and intents are easily missed due to the haze of Mercury Retrograde.

HAIL ZEUS!

Hail Zeus Forever!
- Voice of Enki [NG]

The Temple. Temple of Zeus


Powerful Theurgic Divine Rituals. https://tozrituals.org
Exclusive Server for Zevists. VultusTemplorum


Email for personal inquiry. [email protected]

#89
NakedPlutosaid:

Regardless of the miss intended tones or miss interpretations, on the direct topic of the restaurant or business talk, it is a well known tactic used by mafia guys, politicians etc etc.

This might be something weird for Americans, but in Eastern Europe these things are facts and it is basically a fight of ego, or a brotherly "come up". Nothing in between, nothing less nothing more.

Business done in such ways are always related to real big money and not just some small town lady wanting to make a cake business or just a "nobody" who made their first money and thinks they own the world.

Good point. Yes, these tactics seemed like what one uses in a hostile setting, not with another Zevist or other decent person.

The thing that I find silly is that I believe you could get a better, even more natural response, through working with masculine energies in various ways. This goes for a lot of life advice threads, where people suggest doing only certain physical actions, forgetting the spiritual origins of that action.

#90
Blitzkreig [JGsaid:

" post_id=354044 time=1652429797 user_id=21286]

NakedPlutosaid:

Regardless of the miss intended tones or miss interpretations, on the direct topic of the restaurant or business talk, it is a well known tactic used by mafia guys, politicians etc etc.

This might be something weird for Americans, but in Eastern Europe these things are facts and it is basically a fight of ego, or a brotherly "come up". Nothing in between, nothing less nothing more.

Business done in such ways are always related to real big money and not just some small town lady wanting to make a cake business or just a "nobody" who made their first money and thinks they own the world.

Good point. Yes, these tactics seemed like what one uses in a hostile setting, not with another Zevism or other decent person.

I agree with you. Given some time, I think eventually people will start to naturally think and approach problems in a more balanced way between the physical and spiritual, see the links between the two and how they impact each other - the more they realize and understand just how powerful the spiritual approach is to achieve what you want. It can be a difficult hurdle to overcome at first, and depending on ones placements may make it harder to overcome compared to others. Most have lived without even knowing basic aura programming was a thing, and heavily relying on material actions to get themselves through life. So it's only natural that the spiritual approach is not yet second nature to many who come here and start learning.

The more we learn to trust ourselves and our power, apply our spiritual knowledge, and see things manifest in our lives, the easier it becomes on the mind to trust more spiritual actions to solve problems. I'm stating this in general, some people need to see in order to believe, whilst others already know how to.

#91

It's interesting to hear different ways of dealing with life situations, I personally take a different approach. I know some respond to such with disapproval since it does not suit them personally but I think it's cool nonetheless.

I have an opposite approach when it comes to this kind of thing. I am very cold and neutral, and ignore many of these things. Not that I am blind to them but when someone believes themselves in control they have their guard down.

When someone is comfortable, and believe themselves in control they are vulnerable to mental poisons and you can influence them relatively easily. People who obsess with being in a position of leadership are often easily manipulated by those who allow them to assume that role. Hardly ever realizing that in truth they are being influenced by the people they think are beneath them and have control over.

It is relatively easy especially when you are in between two of these people, to poison their minds against one another and have them ruin each other creating a vacuum for you to take advantage of.

When people underestimate you, think you weak and defenseless, they open themselves to your influence as a result of believing you are not a threat in any way. I imagine to you this sounds unthinkable. Just different modus operandi.

The last thing I'd want is for someone who could be useful for me is for them to feel humiliated or uncomfortable in my presence. I want them not only to like being in my presence but also pursue it more and more. And never perceive me as a threat or even see me as someone with ambitions or greater goals.

I suppose in a way be aware and careful about the way you handle these affairs as your advantages can be turned on you if you open yourself to the wrong person and believe you have them under your thumb.

People who operate like this sometimes have rude awakenings when someone who they believed was inferior to them then tramples them like a stairway towards their goals.

#92

This is becoming another discussion like all threads that discuss any ideas, methods or modus operandi outside of what is generally accepted as the "norm".

The reality is that success requires no explanation. Others will seize opportunities and advantages, will accomplish and conquer, while you sit in a room contemplating the morality of such actions.

Others will think outside the box and seek ways to gain advantages while you sit there thinking of reasons as to why you shouldn't do everything in your power to succeed.

This ties into the defeatist and loser mindset that many have and I have written about this. In which their minds will seek reasons to fail and reasons not to do things, rather than seeking solutions and methods of obtaining success.

These people are also internally bitter at themselves and then project it towards others. Condemning anybody who dares to seek solutions and methods of being successful. I hope you continue to find success in all your endeavors.

#93
Dahaarkansaid:

When people underestimate you, think you weak and defenseless, they open themselves to your influence as a result of believing you are not a threat in any way. I imagine to you this sounds unthinkable. Just different modus operandi.

Not at all. In fact I advocated for such a modus operandi right in my first ever post on this forum.
I operate similarly to you most of the time.

However, there are situations where another modus operandi is called for.
If your goal is to buy something at half asking price, you know that most of the time you won't get a deal, if ever.
The domination & humiliation approach gives you a good chance.
The goal is to filter out those that have strong positions in a two stage filter, in order to waste the least amount of effort and time.
In the first stage you choose an uncomfortable time for the seller. Like sunday for a christian.
In the second stage you humiliate them. This gets rid of all the strong people and you are left with the desperate ones.
However, they won't take lightly to your humiliation and will be on the razor's edge of leaving to salvage their ego.
To prevent them from leaving you rebuild their ego. You make it seem like the humiliation wasn't intentional and give them praise. Make them feel valued. They will see you as a hero.
Now when you make a counteroffer for half of what they ask, you'll get a yes most of the time.

#94
This is the targeted message.
Dahaarkansaid:

...

I forgot to add. Once you make the counteroffer, don't wait for an answer.
Wait five to ten seconds and then hand them over the contract, the pen and tell them to sign it.