Header Wallpaper

Make yourself uncomfortable

AvatarMastermind2 min to read

Make yourself uncomfortable

This advice is aimed at improving masculinity and dominance, which will come in handy when dealing with male andrapoda as that's the only language they understand.

Always try to avoid comfort.
Start with your posture. How do you sit? How do you stand? Where do you keep your hands?
Have your spine and shoulders straight. If you are going to rest your hands on something, have as light a touch as possible. You should feel no or very little pressure on your fingers, hands and shoulders.
Crossing of arms is fine, as long as they remain uncomfortable. Practice this at home for extended periods of time. If others see you going from a comfortable to an uncomfortable position it will look comical.
When you sit, sit straight and do not lean on the back. You may want to lean a bit forwards.
When you speak, use your hands to articulate. Do not do big nor fast motions. Practice in front of a mirror. Speak slowly and eloquently. Always have a lower voice than the other person, both in frequency and volume. Don't be afraid to whisper.
When you walk, do not walk too fast and don't do jerky motions. Do not walk too slow either or you'll start to wobble from side to side and it will look comical.
Practice walking towards a mirror and making it look natural. You don't want any side to side wobble of your head. Don't look down or back.
When talking to another person, do not break eye contact. Stare them down.
If you are not talking to someone, do not make eye contact. If someone starts talking to you, take your time to make eye contact and to answer.

The more socialized the setting is, the less you will want to overtly display dominance.
In a business setting, you should show a tiny bit more dominance than the other party. Be it your client, your employer, your employee or your partner. Don't overdo it or you'll put them on the defensive.
With time, you'll get a feel for what is appropriate and what isn't.

#61
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:
TheAbysssaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Now that I think about it, I think it'd be a mistake. Lots of people on this forum have still lots of trauma and shit to clean. They need to apply the information that's already here. Giving people any more information, especially financial, would probably be a grave mistake. Of course I'm open to be proven wrong.

I am also interested. Having a good financial education is fundamental to standing up in this world. Also the kind of mentality to have in these circumstances.

I for example don't have much experience in the business world yet, and I can perhaps theorise about dynamics but in practice I am still a student and don't know anything concrete. When I have time, I try to inform myself, study how business works, study financial markets etc. When I read advice on this matter I find it useful because no one has ever taught me. School does not teach that.

If I see genuine interest from at least twenty people then I'd keep going.

You're such a deity. how often do your demands get met, having chumps eating out of the palms of your hands? Where shall we send our bribe or donation?

The Outlaw Tornsaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Another one that has a severe and acute lack of intelligence.

Fancy Mancy is manic pay him no mind

You have opportunity - and ample time - to reply to me on-topic, and you continue to troll me. Why? Because you're jealous? Apparently.

The Alchemist7said:
NinRicksaid:

FancyMancysaid:

Ol argedco luciftiassaid:

Hm. Calling me unintelligent, then contradicting himself by saying to not call a retard a retard, because in doing so, the name-caller would be shitting on himself. Hm. Then also saying something else about calling people retards, or not. Hm. Saying "I demand people do as I say - and enough people at that - before I share information". Hm. Others saying at first he was OK, then he started being a shit dick. Hm. I'll continue hm-ing, perhaps.

AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

During meditation today, I think that I was told that I shared secret knowledge that was meant only for me.

I kindly ask to have two posts deleted:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=352793#p352793
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=352825#p352825

Security-conscious, then Oh, shhhh. I shared something which was meant to be kept encrypted. Oh, darn. Oh, bloody darn it to heck.

Yeah, whatever. Keep on getting sheep - on here - by the scruffs of their necks. Lel. Hm.

If you are going to be a clown, go to an enemy forum and spew your garbage there.

PMSL, lol. Oh, the (American misunderstanding of) irony... or Oh, the inconsistent, contradictory hypocrisy. Lel. Hm.

People... sheeple, are so desperate. They can meditate, but nope, they sit on the mount or Sinai cross-legged and beg to know more... if they have enough ability to exceed to the demands. Lel. Hm. So desperate - so despair, much troll, indeed.

#62
Maniksaid:

My name must taste like cock sense it's in your mouth. I'm nowhere involved in all this

No one asked you loser. Another whipped puppet of mine.

#63
Maniksaid:
The Outlaw Tornsaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Another one that has a severe and acute lack of intelligence.

Fancy Mancy is manic pay him no mind

My name must taste like cock sense it's in your mouth. I'm nowhere involved in all this

Manic is a word that means hyperactive and crazy. This has nothing to do with you.

#64
jrvansaid:

Dude, your profile picture really is degenerate AF. Reconsider Verita's advice please.

No one asked you either cuck

Now I’ll keep it permanently just to make you angry

#65
jrvansaid:

Dude, your profile picture really is degenerate AF. Reconsider Verita's advice please.

Calling me a “degenerate” and being repulsed by a sexual gesture is a very Christian puritan thing to say, which is an unsurprising thing for a little traumatized christian boy like you to believe.

You’ll probably respond to this in a fury whining how everyone attacks you when the truth is that you act like a Karen and constantly try to police other people on this forum and can’t handle when the same is done to you.

#66
Blitzkreig [JGsaid:

" post_id=352217 time=1651994810 user_id=21286]

AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

...

Some of this is more worthwhile to pursue than others. I say this because doing spiritual work relevant to the lower chakras will make this behavior come out naturally.

in regards to improving natal mars, that would be a spiritual square right? i thought spirituals dont require affirmations?

#67
The Outlaw Tornsaid:
Maniksaid:

My name must taste like cock sense it's in your mouth. I'm nowhere involved in all this

No one asked you loser. Another whipped puppet of mine.

Yet here you are thinking about me, making absolutely no damn sense lmao. Glad to know I'm staying on your tongue like a dick tip tho. I don't feel " whipped", maybe do it harder? Crawl out of your momma's basement and stop sucking at life. You don't have to be a little b*#ch forever 😘🖕

#68
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

If I see genuine interest from at least twenty people then I'd keep going. Of the twenty, probably only a quarter is going to put it into practice.
What's the point otherwise? Spend a week writing something that maybe one person reads and then have to spend another week dealing with trolls?

Yeah. You decide what you believe is best

But don't think that what you say will be put into practice. You may be disappointed that you did not receive the consideration you expected. Or that people do not share your view of things even though it stems from real experiences.
If you have useful information and advice, do it out of a desire to want to share knowledge. If you obviously have this desire and feel it is worth your time.

We are all different, there are those who are not even suited to do business by nature no matter how hard they try. And they don't in principle agree with certain behaviours in these circumstances.

From what you say everyone will draw the information of interest and draw their own conclusions. And there are those who will go against you if they disagree with what you say of course. Maybe this will create critical and constructive discussions with exchanges of ideas, which unfortunately has not entirely happened.

AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

I sent you an email to the temp address. The information in there is not to be shared.

Understood. Did I manage to reply to you correctly with a pgp message by the way?

AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Generally, the advice that you find on real estate will apply to businesses as well.
I advise against going into real estate as it's already infested with flippers.
The market for flipping businesses is untapped. The season is open, there are no hunters and the deer are so many you can shoot blindly in any direction and hit at least one.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TobyMathisEsq/videos

Thanks for all the info. I got the general idea but I need time to fully comprehend everything though.

#69
TheAbysssaid:

...

See? PGP isn't that complicated. It's not as comfortable but that's the price to pay for anonymity.
Btw you have more mail.

#70
Maniksaid:

Yet here you are thinking about me, making absolutely no damn sense lmao. Glad to know I'm staying on your tongue like a dick tip tho. I don't feel " whipped", maybe do it harder? Crawl out of your momma's basement and stop sucking at life. You don't have to be a little b*#ch forever 😘🖕

You are just wrong. Nobody ever said anything about you. He said the word "manic" and you are mad because you are ignorant and you don't know what this word is. But nobody ever mentioned you and you are mad for no reason. You are ridiculous.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/manic

#71

__________________________________
Prepare the ground for battle

When going for negotiations, always fight on your turf and make sure to prepare the battleground.
If it's going to be a restaurant, get there a week earlier. Make the necessary reservations. Ask the staff to cut the legs of your opponent's stool so that they sit a bit lower than you do.
Ask them to make your food extra dry and pump it so it looks bigger. Ask them to serve your opponent dripping food (extra sauce) which will force them to lower their head to eat or make a mess of themselves.
Ask the staff to give bad looks to your guest and disrespect him in a subtle way.
Use every trick in the book.

#72
FancyMancysaid:

Hm. Calling me unintelligent, then contradicting himself by saying to not call a retard a retard, because in doing so, the name-caller would be shitting on himself. Hm. Then also saying something else about calling people retards, or not. Hm. Saying "I demand people do as I say - and enough people at that - before I share information". Hm. Others saying at first he was OK, then he started being a shit dick. Hm. I'll continue hm-ing, perhaps.

Well if you look at the comments first you called him incel and mama out of nowhere, and then a troll. Is no surprise why he got triggered and reacted the way he reacted. I think many dump and time wasting arguments could have been avoided in the last months only by careful choice of words to avoid blatant slander and to keep it strictly to the subject of the topic being discussed.

For any Inquiries on Translations matters please message me on the Forums or Vultus Templorum or email me at [email protected]

#73
BlackOnyx8said:

This is great advice, but I strongly disagree with crossing your arms.

Your body language shows you as defensive, while the point is to look offensive.

...

I agree with this, everytime someone crosses their arms in front of me,
it looks defensive and as if they have something to hide, or are afraid of my influence.
Just be natural, human behaviour should be natural, not forced.

#74
Taurussaid:

in regards to improving natal mars, that would be a spiritual square right? i thought spirituals dont require affirmations?

Yes, a spiritual square. Everything requires programming. I believe HPS Pythia was referring to using them, similar to with cleaning, how you can just use your will, rather than a full affirmation. Yet, any energy needs programming, especially if specific goals are trying to be had.

Another way to think about it: you can program it and get your result, or you can just chance it and not use an affirmation, potentially ruining it. I don't see any downside to a good affirmation.

#75
The Alchemist7said:

Well if you look at the comments first you called him incel and mama out of nowhere, and then a troll.

From out of nowhere? Not from after he/she/it attacked others already? Hm. Fancy that. Fancy me - fancy Fancy attacking first... Maybe my Spidey sense was tingling incorrectly. Maybe he/she/it was attacking - or "had changed" as what others said - already; the true him/her/it came out. Hm

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=352421#p352421
Out of nowhere? Yep, indeed. Hm.

#76
This is the targeted message.
jrvansaid:
FancyMancysaid:
The Alchemist7said:

Well if you look at the comments first you called him incel and mama out of nowhere, and then a troll.

From out of nowhere? Not from after he/she/it attacked others already? Hm. Fancy that. Fancy me - fancy Fancy attacking first... Maybe my Spidey sense was tingling incorrectly. Maybe he/she/it was attacking - or "had changed" as what others said - already; the true him/her/it came out. Hm

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=352421#p352421
Out of nowhere? Yep, indeed. Hm.

Only onions say "hm" that much. :lol:

I don't know the reference or joke. Regardless, I hope I don't make anyone cry...

jrvansaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

__________________________________
Prepare the ground for battle

When going for negotiations, always fight on your turf and make sure to prepare the battleground.
If it's going to be a restaurant, get there a week earlier. Make the necessary reservations. Ask the staff to cut the legs of your opponent's stool so that they sit a bit lower than you do.
Ask them to make your food extra dry and pump it so it looks bigger. Ask them to serve your opponent dripping food (extra sauce) which will force them to lower their head to eat or make a mess of themselves.
Ask the staff to give bad looks to your guest and disrespect him in a subtle way.
Use every trick in the book.

I'll be the first to admit that I wouldn't have thought of any of that. It sounds really dirty and cutthroat though. Is this sort of thing common in the business world? If people pulled stuff like this on me then I'd probably curse them.

Oh, yeah. That's great advice. A restaurant worker will do those things. If in a restaurant, you certainly would be sitting on a stool of all things. I am guessing this venture would take place in a not-McDonald's restaurant; McDonald's staff wouldn't do such things; a swanky-arsed restaurant, for a business meeting, would? Lel.

These fantasy stories are great. Really. I'll go to the second star on the straight-ahead, and straight-on 'til evening. Oh, wait a minute. I am not an actor playing a character in a Children's fantasy story... Oh, fine - back to life, back to reality, back to the here and now, yeah, show me how.

#77
jrvansaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

__________________________________
Prepare the ground for battle

When going for negotiations, always fight on your turf and make sure to prepare the battleground.
If it's going to be a restaurant, get there a week earlier. Make the necessary reservations. Ask the staff to cut the legs of your opponent's stool so that they sit a bit lower than you do.
Ask them to make your food extra dry and pump it so it looks bigger. Ask them to serve your opponent dripping food (extra sauce) which will force them to lower their head to eat or make a mess of themselves.
Ask the staff to give bad looks to your guest and disrespect him in a subtle way.
Use every trick in the book.

I'll be the first to admit that I wouldn't have thought of any of that. It sounds really dirty and cutthroat though. Is this sort of thing common in the business world? If people pulled stuff like this on me then I'd probably curse them.

If I get into business and investing in the future, I think I will try to program my aura to attract straight shooters/honest men and women as business partners and whatnot. I'm not personally fond of manipulation on this level, and I couldn't bring myself to do it to someone. If I felt I had cause to be that ruthless to someone, or if I really really needed them out of my way, then I would probably do magick to sink their business or whatever.

That's just scratching the surface.
Most people will cook the books in one way or another.
If someone is selling a business they will make it look like they earn more than they really do.
Here's an example : when going through the documentation of a business, I found a recently made contract with a client for a crazy amount of monthly revenue. Fortunately I caught the scam. The signature of the client started with the word Veto, which invalidates the contract. Thus the client had no obligation towards the business. The business owner could also claim plausible deniability as he could say that the client scammed him. The client can't be prosecuted for that either. If I had proceeded with the purchase, I'd be in a costly legal battle for months and probably never gotten the money back.

#78
jrvansaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

__________________________________
Prepare the ground for battle

When going for negotiations, always fight on your turf and make sure to prepare the battleground.
If it's going to be a restaurant, get there a week earlier. Make the necessary reservations. Ask the staff to cut the legs of your opponent's stool so that they sit a bit lower than you do.
Ask them to make your food extra dry and pump it so it looks bigger. Ask them to serve your opponent dripping food (extra sauce) which will force them to lower their head to eat or make a mess of themselves.
Ask the staff to give bad looks to your guest and disrespect him in a subtle way.
Use every trick in the book.

I'll be the first to admit that I wouldn't have thought of any of that. It sounds really dirty and cutthroat though. Is this sort of thing common in the business world? If people pulled stuff like this on me then I'd probably curse them.

If I get into business and investing in the future, I think I will try to program my aura to attract straight shooters/honest men and women as business partners and whatnot. I'm not personally fond of manipulation on this level, and I couldn't bring myself to do it to someone. If I felt I had cause to be that ruthless to someone, or if I really really needed them out of my way, then I would probably do magick to sink their business or whatever.

Unfortunately ones has to go through all the records and contracts himself. If you outsource it to a lawyer, he could team up with the other party in order to fuck you.

#79
FancyMancysaid:

...
Oh, yeah. That's great advice. A restaurant worker will do those things. If in a restaurant, you certainly would be sitting on a stool of all things. I am guessing this venture would take place in a not-McDonald's restaurant; McDonald's staff wouldn't do such things; a swanky-arsed restaurant, for a business meeting, would? Lel.
...

Pretty sure most of the Big M's chairs are either metal or bolted to the floor, anyway. :lol:

#80
jrvansaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

__________________________________
Prepare the ground for battle

When going for negotiations, always fight on your turf and make sure to prepare the battleground.
If it's going to be a restaurant, get there a week earlier. Make the necessary reservations. Ask the staff to cut the legs of your opponent's stool so that they sit a bit lower than you do.
Ask them to make your food extra dry and pump it so it looks bigger. Ask them to serve your opponent dripping food (extra sauce) which will force them to lower their head to eat or make a mess of themselves.
Ask the staff to give bad looks to your guest and disrespect him in a subtle way.
Use every trick in the book.

I'll be the first to admit that I wouldn't have thought of any of that. It sounds really dirty and cutthroat though. Is this sort of thing common in the business world? If people pulled stuff like this on me then I'd probably curse them.

If I get into business and investing in the future, I think I will try to program my aura to attract straight shooters/honest men and women as business partners and whatnot. I'm not personally fond of manipulation on this level, and I couldn't bring myself to do it to someone. If I felt I had cause to be that ruthless to someone, or if I really really needed them out of my way, then I would probably do magick to sink their business or whatever.

If one lets such immature tactics influence them, or influence their business dealings, they really aren't suited to do business whatsoever.

Hypothetically someone "uses every trick in the book", and proceeds to laugh at their "guest" for it, to humiliate them, etc, what would this really accomplish anyway?

To feel humiliated is a personal choice at the end of the day. Tactics like this may only work if your guest desperately needs a business deal more than you, and thus one can push them around.

If they aren't desperate for it, it won't do anything as they can just get up and leave without saying a word, leaving you hanging and looking like a buffoon.

The most important thing in any dealing with another person, is to never come across as if you are desperate for it, or need it more than them, but that it is your choice to be there and that it makes no difference to you whether you walk away with nothing or with an agreeable deal.

One must always know what they want from another person, and never let anyone else push you around for it.

Stand in your own shoes, let people act like the clowns they are by using their little beta business tactics, when the talks are about to begin give them a gesture with your gaze "and what of it?" Conveying to the other party you are exactly aware of their little clown tactics, and that it changes nothing.

Or just get up and leave just as they are about to get into the meat of the issue after all the bravado is over. Tell them "If you're serious about discussing a dealing with me, you know where to reach me", get up and leave calmly, without looking back at them or saying another word.

Chances are, if someone is lacking in confidence to have to clown around like this in order to try and position themselves in an advantageous position over you, they are the ones who care about face and humiliation, and who will feel the hurt for days to come after you handle them like that, while you go on with your life unbothered as you were.

Taking initiative, not letting others walk over you, being confident and knowing what you want out of an interaction before you get into it are more important than any such little "cutthroat" tactics.

Whether you are the one humiliated, or they are, depends entirely on how you receive the attempted humiliation of another.

HAIL ZEUS!

Hail Zeus Forever!
- Voice of Enki [NG]

The Temple. Temple of Zeus


Powerful Theurgic Divine Rituals. https://tozrituals.org
Exclusive Server for Zevists. VultusTemplorum


Email for personal inquiry. [email protected]