Header Wallpaper

Make yourself uncomfortable

AvatarMastermind2 min to read

Make yourself uncomfortable

This advice is aimed at improving masculinity and dominance, which will come in handy when dealing with male andrapoda as that's the only language they understand.

Always try to avoid comfort.
Start with your posture. How do you sit? How do you stand? Where do you keep your hands?
Have your spine and shoulders straight. If you are going to rest your hands on something, have as light a touch as possible. You should feel no or very little pressure on your fingers, hands and shoulders.
Crossing of arms is fine, as long as they remain uncomfortable. Practice this at home for extended periods of time. If others see you going from a comfortable to an uncomfortable position it will look comical.
When you sit, sit straight and do not lean on the back. You may want to lean a bit forwards.
When you speak, use your hands to articulate. Do not do big nor fast motions. Practice in front of a mirror. Speak slowly and eloquently. Always have a lower voice than the other person, both in frequency and volume. Don't be afraid to whisper.
When you walk, do not walk too fast and don't do jerky motions. Do not walk too slow either or you'll start to wobble from side to side and it will look comical.
Practice walking towards a mirror and making it look natural. You don't want any side to side wobble of your head. Don't look down or back.
When talking to another person, do not break eye contact. Stare them down.
If you are not talking to someone, do not make eye contact. If someone starts talking to you, take your time to make eye contact and to answer.

The more socialized the setting is, the less you will want to overtly display dominance.
In a business setting, you should show a tiny bit more dominance than the other party. Be it your client, your employer, your employee or your partner. Don't overdo it or you'll put them on the defensive.
With time, you'll get a feel for what is appropriate and what isn't.

#41
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

.......

Every day when you are writing more, you are only becoming more of a joke and losing more people's respect.

#42
Ol argedco luciftiassaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

.......

Every day when you are writing more, you are only becoming more of a joke and losing more people's respect.

Don't antagonize him. He clearly has more experience and is older than most of us here. So all of us can definitely learn a lot from him in certain aspects even if you don't like certain other aspects.

He wrote that post about Pretty Good Privacy and the LLC business information on another posts. He also gave valuable investment advice which came true meaning he knows what he's talking about. So he's definitely giving out valuable information.

There is no need for us to antagonize him on one particular point he's making. There are other points he's made that are based on successful experience.

There is an art to pick out golden nuggets from certain places where it's shadowed by not so golden nuggets.

What all of us need to do is learn to pick out important valuable information and leave out the rest.

Because the things that he's saying here particularly are not promoting self harm or anything illegal. So it's not something that is that hardcore to have a protracted argument about. It's just a difference of opinion.

Just leave it here and just agree to disagree. No need to continue on this path. What's to be accomplished in arguing where it's not about something important. It seems like a waste of time to me.

He's going to be a great addition to our community and I like his mindset when he says Zevism need to work to take over the world. I like the sentiment that hes preaching even if he's being edgy sometimes in his replies to people.

#43
Jacksaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:
Aquariussaid:

"Never finish your food"
Cmon dude, it feels like you're literally trolling. If you really believe in that stuff I believe you don't really understand yourself.

Do you practice meditation and yoga?

I do practice meditation and yoga.

The reply that I wrote to you was initially more harsh but I edited it out. I would of called you immature and young but that wouldn't help you.
So I made you a proposal to try to buy a business and see how you fare. I'm dead serious about it.

Please make that guide. I'll be very interested in reading something like that. Keep putting out good information.

So how does the no money part work?

Once you've found the seller, you start looking for a buyer (like investors and even competitors).
You sell a business that you haven't bought yet.
Since you didn't take any risk and you have no running costs, no debts to service, no employees to pay, etc. your position is going to be rock solid. This will be felt by the buyer which will probably lead to a good deal for you.
Of course you can use this method in real estate as well.

#44
This is the targeted message.
Ol argedco luciftiassaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

.......

Every day when you are writing more, you are only becoming more of a joke and losing more people's respect.

Respect from idiots is not worth much to me.

#45
Ol argedco luciftiassaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

.......

Every day when you are writing more, you are only becoming more of a joke and losing more people's respect.

He wasn't like this before though, this kind of aggressive and stupid behaviour he has is recent, I wonder in what kind of stupid red pill forum he stumbled upon to become so shallow.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#46
NinRicksaid:

When you go to the men‘s rest room, piss next to a dude and keep eye contact while you both are pissing, to show your dominance. :lol:

You will see the lucidity against the light in his eyes, and then you will see the same lucidity on the floor when you realise that you have pissed on the floor. :lol:

#47
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:
Aquariussaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Imagine an investor inviting you for dinner and seeing you devouring all the food like an animal. What impression would you give? Of a complete idiot.

If the investor was a lunatic he would think exactly what you think. Do you seriously go judging people that eat all of their food like that?
Do you realise you're a lunatic?

I fucking love food, I often go for an extra too, immagine being so paranoid as to worry about what others think if you finish the food in your plate. Dude you're a loony.

The purpose of business meals is not to have a good time or to enjoy food. It's to size people up and determine a course of action. Have you ever had a job? Have you ever had a business meal?
I don't know how it is in italy but in my part of the world it's a frequent occurrence. My first job was a low level service position and I had a business meal with the boss before and during employment.

Success in business politics comes naturally, it shouldn't be forced. There's tonnes of stuff like this E.G. the well known 48 Laws of Power.

Ultimately, tricks like these may work short-term - but they're just tricks, it's not healthy to orient your personality around these sort of behaviors. Sooner or later, people see through it.

In business politics, the best way to combat disrespect is to expose it (loudly, and instantly if possible), but remain completely unaffected by it. Don't ever be afraid to talk about others and the things they do - use humour if they're present. You'd be surprised at how effective this is...

I support those who are not playing narcissistic games. I like to see real value in people, but I know a lot of these things are driven by the business culture/environment.

#48
Jacksaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:
Aquariussaid:

"Never finish your food"
Cmon dude, it feels like you're literally trolling. If you really believe in that stuff I believe you don't really understand yourself.

Do you practice meditation and yoga?

I do practice meditation and yoga.

The reply that I wrote to you was initially more harsh but I edited it out. I would of called you immature and young but that wouldn't help you.
So I made you a proposal to try to buy a business and see how you fare. I'm dead serious about it.

Please make that guide. I'll be very interested in reading something like that. Keep putting out good information.

Now that I think about it, I think it'd be a mistake. Lots of people on this forum have still lots of trauma and shit to clean. They need to apply the information that's already here. Giving people any more information, especially financial, would probably be a grave mistake. Of course I'm open to be proven wrong.

#49
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:
Jacksaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

I do practice meditation and yoga.

The reply that I wrote to you was initially more harsh but I edited it out. I would of called you immature and young but that wouldn't help you.
So I made you a proposal to try to buy a business and see how you fare. I'm dead serious about it.

If you people were more serious, I'd make a step by step guide on how to buy a business at half asking price with no money of your own.
Imagine an investor inviting you for dinner and seeing you devouring all the food like an animal. What impression would you give? Of a complete idiot.

Please make that guide. I'll be very interested in reading something like that. Keep putting out good information.

Now that I think about it, I think it'd be a mistake. Lots of people on this forum have still lots of trauma and shit to clean. They need to apply the information that's already here. Giving people any more information, especially financial, would probably be a grave mistake. Of course I'm open to be proven wrong.

Do you have any tipps on how to find possible business partners once you have established a business? Or how to attract investors?

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#50
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Now that I think about it, I think it'd be a mistake. Lots of people on this forum have still lots of trauma and shit to clean. They need to apply the information that's already here. Giving people any more information, especially financial, would probably be a grave mistake. Of course I'm open to be proven wrong.

I am also interested. Having a good financial education is fundamental to standing up in this world. Also the kind of mentality to have in these circumstances.

I for example don't have much experience in the business world yet, and I can perhaps theorise about dynamics but in practice I am still a student and don't know anything concrete. When I have time, I try to inform myself, study how business works, study financial markets etc. When I read advice on this matter I find it useful because no one has ever taught me. School does not teach that.

Maybe in some parts it is not clear what you are trying to communicate, perhaps some people may not like the manner in which you do it or simply some will not agree with you. However, it doesn't matter, as long as you give good insights that some people could find useful, even if they are few, it's fine. Keep going.

#52
FancyMancysaid:
Ol argedco luciftiassaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

.......

You write a list of retarded nonsense.

I pick the most ridiculous one and explain how it is retarded nonsense.

I wish I was into trollling trolls more. They're so full of bulshhh.

Ol argedco luciftiassaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

.......

Every day when you are writing more, you are only becoming more of a joke and losing more people's respect.

Your replies sound like rap verses, which makes me think you are trolling.
Even if you don't like AAA, try to separate between him and the information, because what he writes is pretty valuable most of the times.
Plus, he is a cybersecurity guy, and they are not bullsshit oriented people, but respectable individuals, at least at their mental level.

There are tons people in business that will not take you seriously, and laugh at you behind your back if you don't apply such rules that he writes about.

#53
TheAbysssaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Now that I think about it, I think it'd be a mistake. Lots of people on this forum have still lots of trauma and shit to clean. They need to apply the information that's already here. Giving people any more information, especially financial, would probably be a grave mistake. Of course I'm open to be proven wrong.

I am also interested. Having a good financial education is fundamental to standing up in this world. Also the kind of mentality to have in these circumstances.

I for example don't have much experience in the business world yet, and I can perhaps theorise about dynamics but in practice I am still a student and don't know anything concrete. When I have time, I try to inform myself, study how business works, study financial markets etc. When I read advice on this matter I find it useful because no one has ever taught me. School does not teach that.

If I see genuine interest from at least twenty people then I'd keep going. Of the twenty, probably only a quarter is going to put it into practice.
What's the point otherwise? Spend a week writing something that maybe one person reads and then have to spend another week dealing with trolls?

#54
TheAbysssaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Now that I think about it, I think it'd be a mistake. Lots of people on this forum have still lots of trauma and shit to clean. They need to apply the information that's already here. Giving people any more information, especially financial, would probably be a grave mistake. Of course I'm open to be proven wrong.

I am also interested. Having a good financial education is fundamental to standing up in this world. Also the kind of mentality to have in these circumstances.

I for example don't have much experience in the business world yet, and I can perhaps theorise about dynamics but in practice I am still a student and don't know anything concrete. When I have time, I try to inform myself, study how business works, study financial markets etc. When I read advice on this matter I find it useful because no one has ever taught me. School does not teach that.

Generally, the advice that you find on real estate will apply to businesses as well.
I advise against going into real estate as it's already infested with flippers.
The market for flipping businesses is untapped. The season is open, there are no hunters and the deer are so many you can shoot blindly in any direction and hit at least one.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TobyMathisEsq/videos

#55

However, I think AAA should improve its writing and the way it tries to communicate something here, as it could be misunderstood more than it should be. I personally think he could elaborate better what he says.

For example the point of "wasting food" is anything but wasting food (correct me if I'm wrong). Perhaps the point is the psychology behind it and the body language. In a business meal, it is not a time to enjoy the food, but it is an important time to talk about business, jobs, etc., and that should be the focus.

A thought of mine: when we eat certain foods (including fish and meat) and we enjoy them, our brain releases serotonin, the happiness hormone. In this state of joy we are more open and 'generous'.
In a business context this may not be convenient. As we feel comfortable and would be more inclined to naively accept offers that we would not normally accept. One must remain "vigilant" and find the most advantageous offer possible.

Another thing. Certain behaviours he explains might be useful to know in case people around us use them against us. Like the approach he used with his partner for example. Leaving aside the ethical part, I think these manipulative tricks etc. only work because we're not in a Satanic world yet.

Right now 99% of people are NPCs and as much as you want realistic situations they go a certain way and you have to know how to dominate them in the best manner.
AAA specified it at the beginning:

This advice is aimed at improving masculinity and dominance, which will come in handy when dealing with male andrapoda as that's the only language they understand.

#56
TheAbysssaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Now that I think about it, I think it'd be a mistake. Lots of people on this forum have still lots of trauma and shit to clean. They need to apply the information that's already here. Giving people any more information, especially financial, would probably be a grave mistake. Of course I'm open to be proven wrong.

I am also interested. Having a good financial education is fundamental to standing up in this world. Also the kind of mentality to have in these circumstances.

I for example don't have much experience in the business world yet, and I can perhaps theorise about dynamics but in practice I am still a student and don't know anything concrete. When I have time, I try to inform myself, study how business works, study financial markets etc. When I read advice on this matter I find it useful because no one has ever taught me. School does not teach that.

I sent you an email to the temp address. The information in there is not to be shared.

#57
The Outlaw Tornsaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Another one that has a severe and acute lack of intelligence.

Fancy Mancy is manic pay him no mind

My name must taste like cock sense it's in your mouth. I'm nowhere involved in all this

#58
NinRicksaid:

FancyMancysaid:

Ol argedco luciftiassaid:

Aquariussaid:

I don't think he's bulshitting or trolling in anyway. I think he is sharing some behavioral and psycological practices and that are most likely common practice in the society where he is coming from. Since most members here are not familiar with the people he is meeting, the work he is doing, they will find these practices abnormal.

AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

I think you have done a mistake by generalizing certain practices that only make sense in particular circumstances and in particular environments. For example "eating all your food or not" since half of the thread was only about that, I do believe that you are totally right when you are saying that when you have a meal with an investor or with business purposes anyway is not the food itself that matter but extrapolating that as a generality that would apply in everyone's day to day life wouldn't really make sense. When you go to a restaurant to meet with an investor or buyer or seller I guess there are certain `manners` or "strategies" that this sort of people from the "higher society" follow but when you go to a restaurant with your friends or family, it doesn't make sense to behave like you are there for business purposes.

That's why you got these reactions, for most people here these practices may seem strange or abnormal because they are not common in the kind of environent they work in, or in the people they live with. As an example you was trying to justify these practices to Aquarius with examples from a business environment but have you asked Aquarius if he is even into business? If he is not then of course it wouln't make much sense for him. However I don't agree with the reactions you received neither because you haven't tried to spread any blatant falsehood.

For any Inquiries on Translations matters please message me on the Forums or Vultus Templorum or email me at [email protected]

#59

During meditation today, I think that I was told that I shared secret knowledge that was meant only for me.

I kindly ask to have two posts deleted:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=352793#p352793
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=352825#p352825

#60
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Don't eat like an animal. Don't lower your head, bring the food up.

In the context of a business meeting, I agree with you, as this makes sense.
I agree with Alchemist here, you should have made the context more clear, as myself and others probably as well, thought that you were talking about regular everyday interactions.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!